GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Australian Election night - SJWS lose.. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1313300)

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 06:06 AM

Australian Election night - SJWS lose..

Looks like the conservatives won. From what I read it seems this was a shocking win..kind of like how the media prepped everyone for a Hillary win.. only to lose :)

Quote:

Projections point to an unexpected result.

Scott Morrison, Australia’s conservative prime minister, won his first full term in office on Saturday, according to projections from Australia’s national broadcaster.

If the results hold, they would confound expectations that the country’s voters were ready for a change in course after six years of tumultuous leadership under his party. The polls had pointed to a loss for Mr. Morrison’s right-leaning coalition for months.

The apparent surprise was the latest swell in a wave of populist fervor that swept President Trump into office and set Britain on a path out of the European Union.

This election presented Australia, a vital American ally in the Asia-Pacific, with a crucial question: Would it remain on a rightward path and stick with a political coalition that promised economic stability and jobs, or choose change and the promise of greater action on climate change and income inequality?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/17/w...ction-day.html

beerptrol 05-18-2019 06:10 AM

Says the alt right loser!

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 06:36 AM

I guess there are a lot of based Aussies out there :thumbsup

BaldBastard 05-18-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471596)
Looks like the conservatives won. From what I read it seems this was a shocking win..kind of like how the media prepped everyone for a Hillary win.. only to lose :)

huh? Conservative's here just got bitch slapped, alt right of them anyways.

Tony Abbot and Frazer Anning out, Australia First.. no seats, One Nation one seat... you've been voted out and erased.

DraX 05-18-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471603)
I guess there are a lot of based Aussies out there :thumbsup

First thing that struck me is how Mrbald will analyze and present this result to suit his mentality.

Eagerly waiting for an aussie PC explanation...:2 cents:

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22471616)

Tony Abbot and Frazer Anning out, Australia First.. no seats, One Nation one seat... you've been voted out and erased.

But they won lol.

SJWs lost.

Looks like you have a lot more alt-righties than you care to admit.

BaldBastard 05-18-2019 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraX (Post 22471617)
First thing that struck me is how Mrbald will analyze and present this result to suit his mentality.

Eagerly waiting for an aussie PC explanation...:2 cents:

First understand I'm an Australian conservative republican voter. And I'm glad the right wing fractions got crucified, fuck them and the votes show that's what happened.

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22471620)
First understand I'm an Australian conservative republican voter. And I'm glad the right wing fractions got crucified, fuck them and the votes show that's what happened.

haha all you need to do is read the comment section @ the WashingtoncomPost :1orglaugh

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7f cc6b8863c3

Same thing is happening in Canada too.

https://i.imgur.com/txf0Rml.jpg

TheSquealer 05-18-2019 07:23 AM

Well, at least that Australian far Left idiot who is obsessed with America has confirmed that he NY Times is 100% fake news and has sided with Trump on that issue.

BaldBastard 05-18-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471618)
But they won lol.

SJWs lost. Looks like you have a lot more alt-righties than you care to admit.

It's not American politics, the Liberals have been campaigning on INCREASING mining.

Both political parties fight for social services, free hospital cover, unemployment benefit, aged pensions and abortions for all. None of that is in the argument most here consider those things rights..

The main difference is how the separate parties raise funds for their election promises. Liberals tax the rich and Republicans tax the poor. A Liberal Government would of fucked me as they wanted to remove incentives for property investment making it a nice tax write off.

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 07:33 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4psS7Ss.png

Poor Baldy loses....again :1orglaugh

BaldBastard 05-18-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471624)
haha all you need to do is read the comment section @ the WashingtoncomPost :1orglaugh
Same thing is happening in Canada too.

Here Read this, its what our Republican party was promising pre election.... note its extremely liberal.

https://www.smh.com.au/federal-elect...18-p51ore.html

Bladewire 05-18-2019 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22471627)
It's not American politics, the Liberals have been campaigning on INCREASING mining.

Both political parties fight for social services, free hospital cover, unemployment benefit, aged pensions and abortions for all. None of that is in the argument most here consider those things rights..

The main difference is how the separate parties raise funds for their election promises. Liberals tax the rich and Republicans tax the poor. A Liberal Government would of fucked me as they wanted to remove incentives for property investment making it a nice tax write off.

He won't understand what you're saying.

He thinks everyone non Trump is a "liberal".

He can't differentiate American conservative Democrats with far left liberals or progressive Republicans.

He thinks non "liberals" all over the world are Trump supporters. He won't understand anything you just explained to him.

Bladewire 05-18-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22471630)
Here Read this, its what our Republican party was promising pre election.... note its extremely liberal.

https://www.smh.com.au/federal-elect...18-p51ore.html

He won't read it.

His propoganda tells him your conservatives are Trump supporters and Trump supporters won in Australia. He thinks his "team" won. He's not going to let go of that feel Good feeling by reading facts in the article you linked to.

Being a Trump supporter is all about being that loser that finally has permission to feel good.

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22471632)
He won't read it.

His propoganda tells him your conservatives are Trump supporters and Trump supporters won in Australia. He thinks his "team" won. He's not going to let go of that feel Good feeling by reading facts in the article you linked to.

Being a Trump supporter is all about being that loser that finally has permission to feel good.

The truth is, baldy makes it sound like the right wingers are being run out of Australia. But that's not true. They're growing stronger and stronger worldwide. People are sick of your PC 9,557 genders, tranny muslim loving diversity shit.

pimpmaster9000 05-18-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471696)
The truth is, baldy makes it sound like the right wingers are being run out of Australia. But that's not true. They're growing stronger and stronger worldwide. People are sick of your PC 9,557 genders, tranny muslim loving diversity shit.

yes and what is even funnier is you guys fuck up as soon as you come to power...example trump LOL...your next potus is going to be a woman or a faggot LOL

OneHungLo 05-18-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22471705)
yes and what is even funnier is you guys fuck up as soon as you come to power...example trump LOL...your next potus is going to be a woman or a faggot LOL

hahah that's what you tell yourself so yo can fall asleep at night...but you couldn't be further from the truth.

And... you....know..it :pimp

celandina 05-19-2019 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471596)

He moved all the invading muslims to Papua New Guinea ( Manus and Nauru islands) and he won. Simple, no? Even the bleeding hearts voted for him, yet they would never admit it to the polsters :2 cents:

OneHungLo 05-19-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22471616)

https://i.imgur.com/vpxlloA.jpg

Sure :1orglaugh

Phoenix 05-19-2019 04:50 PM

We blaming it on Russians yet?

Bladewire 05-19-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22471696)

I told him you wouldn't read his links and I was right. Facts are like Kryptonite to people like you who just want to live this fantasy of joy and winning when you've actually lost and hurt your cause by your ignorance.

BaldBastard 05-19-2019 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22472174)
I told him you wouldn't read his links and I was right. Facts are like Kryptonite to people like you who just want to live this fantasy of joy and winning when you've actually lost and hurt your cause by your ignorance.

He's cheering for the exact same political party that under John Howards leadership introduced the gun buy back here and strict gun laws,

He's cheering for the party that has committed Australia to reduce its emissions by 26 per cent on 2005 levels by 2030, in line with the Paris targets

He's cheering for the party that is lowering medical costs and increasing the free benefits system.

He's cheering for the party that's going to throw billions extra at free education.

-- fact check election promises.. https://www.smh.com.au/federal-elect...18-p51ore.html

What I want to know is if OneHungLo thinks these things are so good for Australia, then why is he so against them in the USA?

Alt right here got crucified, most of their key team members got ousted at the election but there's something even greater that that.

Australian elections are broken into 151 seats, the party that wins the most wins, PREVIOUSLY the Government didn't have enough seats to pass a law, so they HAD to align with minor parties to get anything major or that the opposition opposed passed into law.

In this latest election the winning side looks set to win 76 seats, what this means is all power has been removed from the minor parties, basically their not needed any more for the Government to Govern.

FUCK the Alt right, Australia did and it was Republicans themselves that did it!