GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Events The Day Collusion Died (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1312258)

MFCT 04-24-2019 12:40 AM

The Day Collusion Died

This breaks my heart. Like most of you, I was SO hoping our president was a Russian operative. A whole sub-culture in our society has risen up around it, and the very thing we were all hoping for has been taken from us. And we are left lost, empty, and without direction.

This song reflects that collective sadness. That hopeless "what are we going to do now?" feeling that so permeates our very souls.

:(

DukeSkywalker 04-24-2019 04:27 AM

Lol love it

bronco67 04-24-2019 05:48 AM

From what's in the report, it sure as fuck looks like collusion to me (and a lot of other people too). Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Just because the hanging evidence isn't there, doesn't mean they didn't do it. Why the fuck else would they all lie so much about their 140 contacts with Russians during the campaign? If it rains, I know that it rained because the ground is wet. Just because I didn't see it happen doesn't change the fact that it rained.

Mueller punted to congress. Barr doesn't get to characterize a mountain of findings.

OneHungLo 04-24-2019 06:59 AM

Yeah just because they had a 2 year investigation that cost 30 million dollars and found no collusion doesn’t mean he didn’t do it!!!

So bye bye to the collusion lie....😂

MFCT 04-24-2019 07:00 AM

Yeah, but didn't Hillary end up getting more votes than Trump? If Trump received votes from collusion, wouldn't the Russians have at least made sure that Trump had gotten more votes than her, to ensure it wouldn't be a failed collusion? So it wouldn't have been all that effort to collude for nothing?

Exactly how many votes did Trump get from collusion? Did no one ever think to audit the votes or the election results? For example, if 5000 votes came from a district of only 2000 people, that should have clearly set off a red light somewhere. (But if it was illegals voting, that's ok.)

MFCT 04-24-2019 07:02 AM

And I'm glad y'all liked the song. The lyrics are quite clever! Spread it far and wide.

bronco67 04-24-2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22458137)
Yeah just because they had a 2 year investigation that cost 30 million dollars and found no collusion doesn’t mean he didn’t do it!!!

So bye bye to the collusion lie....😂

But they did find collusion. It's all over the report and been in the news for the last 2 years. It just didn't have smoking gun evidence.

celandina 04-24-2019 08:10 AM

The song : How true :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Now they are obsessed with obstruction...obstruction of collusion which did not exist.... simple math 0+0 = 0

Bladewire 04-24-2019 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22458177)
But they did find collusion. It's all over the report and been in the news for the last 2 years. It just didn't have smoking gun evidence.

Mueller found 10 acts of obstruction of justice where Trump instructed multiple people to act on his behalf to illegally alter the outcome of the Manafort case, the Cohen case & the Flynn case.

For example, Trump having his attorneys tell Cohen to lie to congress.

Collusion: The secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose.

OneHungLo 04-24-2019 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22458188)

For example, Trump having his attorneys tell Cohen to lie to congress.

That's a total lie.

Now I'm well aware there need not be a crime for obstruction to take place, but when you look back on any of Trump's behavior knowing full well there was no underlying crime, it would be very difficult to try someone on obstruction. For example -- looking back knowing there was no collusion, he was perfectly in his right to fire Comey. Now if there was collusion and he fired Comey, you certainly could argue there was obstruction.

Now apply that (no underlying crime / collusion) to any and every instance of obstruction..

MFCT 04-26-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22458192)
That's a total lie.

Now I'm well aware there need not be a crime for obstruction to take place, but when you look back on any of Trump's behavior knowing full well there was no underlying crime, it would be very difficult to try someone on obstruction. For example -- looking back knowing there was no collusion, he was perfectly in his right to fire Comey. Now if there was collusion and he fired Comey, you certainly could argue there was obstruction.

Now apply that (no underlying crime / collusion) to any and every instance of obstruction..

I couldn't have made the point better than this. Great post.