GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Muller Report: Trump Jr broke campaign finance laws (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1312028)

crockett 04-19-2019 08:26 AM

Muller Report: Trump Jr broke campaign finance laws

Rick Hasen on Why Mueller Should Have Gone After Don Jr.

The Muller reported stated Trump jr broke campaign finance laws, the same law Cohen is indicted for and that Trump Sr is a un-indicted co-conspirator in the Stormy case.

Trump Jr broke the law with the Trump tower meeting with the Russian spy. Muller claim's in the report he couldn't determine if Trump Jr willfully violated thew law so he declined the prosecute him.

"In special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report, we learned that Donald Trump Jr. was not prosecuted for campaign-finance violations related to the infamous summer 2016 Trump Tower meeting, in part because it could not be proven that he “willfully” violated the law. "

It's now proven Trump Jr is a criminal as the report states this.. He was not charged for his crime but he is 100% a criminal. Why did Muller let him go? Ignorance of the law is not a excuse. Did Trump Jr secretly give up info for the investigation? Will Trump Jr still be charged by the NY AG for this crime?

If Trump Jr committed a crime where does that land Kushner? Kushner was at the same meeting as was Eric Prince.

I think we will find out Eric Prince will be one of the 12 ongoing cases as his name has popped up multiple times in the Muller Report..

Trump Jr = un-indicted criminal

escorpio 04-19-2019 08:37 AM

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/...4f7c8a945bed88

ghjghj 04-19-2019 08:40 AM

boring politics faggot

crockett 04-19-2019 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22455134)

So much for

Republicans : Law & order party
Republicans : Family Values party
Republicans: Fiscal Responsibility party

The New Republicans are..

Republicans : Criminals & Traitors party

crockett 04-19-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghjghj (Post 22455138)
boring politics faggot

Oh it wont be boring once impeachment proceedings start..

Bladewire 04-19-2019 10:10 AM

I always used to believe that saying I used to hear "ignorance of the law is no excuse" but evidently it was wrong. Trump jr. Shows us that if you don't know you're breaking the law it's okay to do it, but I have the feeling that only has to do with rich famous people like the Trump family :2 cents:

King Mark 04-19-2019 10:14 AM

Like a "wise" man once said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22451097)
We got laws and ordinances here. Either follow them or get the hell out.

That should apply to everybody (including trump & co), not just a black guy giving free haircuts to the homeless and such.

Bladewire 04-19-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455220)
Oh it wont be boring once impeachment proceedings start..

Why don't you have that fake nic shit poster blocked?

Do you realize that fake nics only purpose here is to do one sentence drive by hate shit post insults?

The only value he has to GFY is you responding to him to increase post count. His posts are otherwise worthless other than spreading anger and animosity to those who haven't blocked him yet. :2 cents:

Acepimp 04-19-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455121)

The Muller reported stated Trump jr broke campaign finance laws, the same law Cohen is indicted for and that Trump Sr is a un-indicted co-conspirator in the Stormy case.

Trump Jr broke the law with the Trump tower meeting with the Russian spy. Muller claim's in the report he couldn't determine if Trump Jr willfully violated thew law so he declined the prosecute him.

"In special counsel Robert Mueller’s redacted report, we learned that Donald Trump Jr. was not prosecuted for campaign-finance violations related to the infamous summer 2016 Trump Tower meeting, in part because it could not be proven that he “willfully” violated the law. "

It's now proven Trump Jr is a criminal as the report states this.. He was not charged for his crime but he is 100% a criminal. Why did Muller let him go? Ignorance of the law is not a excuse. Did Trump Jr secretly give up info for the investigation? Will Trump Jr still be charged by the NY AG for this crime?

If Trump Jr committed a crime where does that land Kushner? Kushner was at the same meeting as was Eric Prince.

I think we will find out Eric Prince will be one of the 12 ongoing cases as his name has popped up multiple times in the Muller Report..

Erik Prince was not at "the meeting." You're mistaken.

Crockett, what did Trump Jr. do that was a crime? And if there was a crime, why no charges??

Rochard 04-19-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455217)
So much for

Republicans : Law & order party
Republicans : Family Values party
Republicans: Fiscal Responsibility party

The New Republicans are..

Republicans : Criminals & Traitors party

I used to be a hardcore Republican... Until I watched the Republican party go after Bill Clinton for no reason other than to make him look bad. I expect our government officials to do their jobs, not play high school games.

Acepimp 04-19-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22455251)
I expect our government officials to do their jobs, not play high school games.

That's what's coming next

Nunes says he will soon send 8 criminal referrals to Barr

Lying to Congress and lying to FISA court judges- that's a crime.

They're all going down, people

:pimp

crockett 04-19-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22455228)
Why don't you have that fake nic shit poster blocked?

Do you realize that fake nics only purpose here is to do one sentence drive by hate shit post insults?

The only value he has to GFY is you responding to him to increase post count. His posts are otherwise worthless other than spreading anger and animosity to those who haven't blocked him yet. :2 cents:

They are all blocked, but because guy won't fix their board I get logged out all the time so I still see their posts.

bronco67 04-19-2019 12:44 PM

How do these people go through life walking between the raindrops? I really hope they all get a jail cell eventually.

Bladewire 04-19-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22455303)
How do these people go through life walking between the raindrops?

Power, influence & money

Boozer 04-19-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22455121)

Ignorance of the law is a perfectly acceptable excuse, if you are a cop.

directfiesta 04-19-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 22455230)
Erik Prince was not at "the meeting." You're mistaken.

Crockett, what did Trump Jr. do that was a crime? And if there was a crime, why no charges??

Can't you read ?

Acepimp 04-19-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 22455449)
Can't you read ?

So none of you can articulate what Trump Jr did that was a crime. Of course not.

Meeting with some lawyer is not a crime. The Russian lawyer was working for the democrats. She met with Fusion GPS both before and after the Trump tower meeting. But you clowns are so dishonest you won't admit that it was an entrapment scheme.

onwebcam 04-19-2019 05:03 PM

Dear moron, the Russians involved in the meeting worked for Fusion GPS. You know, the dossier peeps? Why don't you ever care to discuss the meetings before and after "the meeting?"

crockett 04-19-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 22455449)
Can't you read ?

No he cant.. he clearly hasnt read the report. He gets his education from internet memes and conspiracy talk show hosts..

crockett 04-19-2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22455458)
Dear moron, the Russians involved in the meeting worked for Fusion GPS. Why don't you ever care to discuss the meetings before and after "the meeting?"

Here is another meme educated fool.. thinks he knows more than the FBI because someone posted something on 4chan...