GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Miley Cyrus Says Marrying Liam Hemsworth doesn’t make her less "queer" (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1311798)

Bladewire 04-14-2019 09:33 AM

Miley Cyrus Says Marrying Liam Hemsworth doesn’t make her less "queer"

I love Miley Cyrus she's awesome. do you think she's right? Can you be in a heterosexual marriage and not be less queer?

Cyrus identifies as a gender-neutral pansexual.

She says “Sex is actually a small part, and gender is a very small, almost irrelevant part of relationships.”

Miley Cyrus Says Marrying Liam Hemsworth doesn’t make me less "queer"

Miley Cyrus has said that marrying Liam Hemsworth has not stopped her from being “a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.”

The “Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” singer told Vanity Fair that she and her husband are “redefining, to be fucking frank, what it looks like for someone that’s a queer person like myself to be in a hetero relationship.”

Cyrus, who came out as pansexual in 2015 and as gender-neutral in 2017, added: “A big part of my pride and my identity is being a queer person.

“What I preach is: People fall in love with people, not gender, not looks, not whatever. What I’m in love with exists on almost a spiritual level.”

“It has nothing to do with sexuality,” she explained. “Relationships and partnerships in a new generation—I don’t think they have so much to do with sexuality or gender.

“Sex is actually a small part, and gender is a very small, almost irrelevant part of relationships.”

The 26-year-old American star said this was true of her marriage to Hemsworth, despite it seeming like a a relationship between two straight people to the uninitiated.

“Like my favourite woman in the world, Hillary Clinton, says: We’re stronger together,” said Cyrus. “That’ll make me get emotional. That’s what she meant by it.

“Like, who gives a fuck if he’s a guy, if I’m a girl, or if he was a woman—who gives a fuck? We really are stronger together. One is the loneliest number.”

The singer reiterated that her wedding in December, which saw her don a white dress, did not take anything from her identity as a proudly queer person.

“Being someone who takes such pride in individuality and freedom, and being a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, I’ve been inspired by redefining again what a relationship in this generation looks like,” she said.

“Sexuality and gender identity are completely separate from partnership.

“I wore a dress on my wedding day because I felt like it, I straightened my hair because I felt like it, but that doesn’t make me become some instantly ‘polite hetero lady.’ (PS: Straight women are badass, too.)”

Cyrus said her relationship with Hemsworth was “very special to me, it is my home.”

“I feel less misplaced when we are in the same room, no matter where that is, but just because something changes in my relationship doesn’t mean something has to drastically change in my individuality,” she said.

bloggerz 04-14-2019 10:10 AM

she's a freak

OneHungLo 04-14-2019 10:17 AM

Mentally ill.

SilentKnight 04-14-2019 10:20 AM

Funky relationship dynamics.

On her wedding night did she fuck him in the ass with a strap-on?

And he says, "Ya know...you got titties like Peter Pan."

beerptrol 04-14-2019 10:24 AM

I see a few MFF threesomes in Liam's future

Bladewire 04-14-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22451953)

Definitely! Miley clearly wants to keep her LGBT cred :thumbsup

DraX 04-14-2019 12:51 PM

A freak admiring and loving another freak. :upsidedow

RyuLion 04-14-2019 12:59 PM

Cliff notes??

Bladewire 04-14-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyuLion (Post 22452042)
Cliff notes??

kane 04-14-2019 02:05 PM

A friend of mine and his wife have been married for 20 years. She is bisexual. Every 3 or 4 years they end up hooking up with a girl and have a threesome. It works great for them and we all envy him. His wife is hot and she sometimes brings other chicks home for him. Sounds like a deal.

NatalieK 04-14-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyuLion (Post 22452042)
Cliff notes??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22452055)

:1orglaugh :thumbsup

all those saying Miley´s a freak, lol...

and yet she´s twice as talented & many more times as rich as those typing on their tiny keyboards :pimp

CaptainHowdy 04-15-2019 06:37 AM

It’s way too easy to pretend to be gay when you are a girl . . .

escorpio 04-15-2019 06:40 AM

Miley is one of the good queers.

DraX 04-15-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22452083)
:1orglaugh :thumbsup

all those saying Miley´s a freak, lol...

and yet she´s twice as talented & many more times as rich as those typing on their tiny keyboards :pimp

The media loves decadence and over-sexualized individuals, it attracts viewers and readers. Without it Miley wouldn't be as rich and popular among the NPC crowd.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion....w700.h700.jpg

brassmonkey 04-15-2019 03:42 PM

she knows hustle and flow. just a few words = bigger fan base :winkwink:

Busty2 04-15-2019 03:47 PM

Crazy sex is usually great sex, just saying !

SBJ 04-15-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22451953)

haha just in his future? I say he's been getting them a lot in the past too. :1orglaugh

NatalieK 04-15-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraX (Post 22452772)
The media loves decadence and over-sexualized individuals, it attracts viewers and readers. Without it Miley wouldn't be as rich and popular among the NPC crowd.

you´re right there...

a few times, especially the show with the big bear, like omg, wtf. But other than this, she certainly continues to change the direction she´s heading and with her complete overhauls, no wonder she has such a huge fan base :2 cents: