GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Muslims hold public hearing on putting women to death for obtaining abortions (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1311629)

Bladewire 04-10-2019 12:37 PM

Muslims hold public hearing on putting women to death for obtaining abortions

Oooop my bad

"an anti-abortion bill would, if passed, make it possible for women who receive abortions to be charged with homicide and receive the death penalty. And on Tuesday, that bill was the subject of a public hearing in Austin (the state capitol)."

"the bill’s supporters—who include Jim Baxa (president of West Texans for Life) and Christian fundamentalist Stephen Bratton—don’t consider it extreme."

Republicans hold public hearing on putting women to death for obtaining abortions

Bladewire 04-10-2019 12:38 PM

Republicans hold public hearing on putting women to death for obtaining abortions

In Texas, an anti-abortion bill would, if passed, make it possible for women who receive abortions to be charged with homicide and receive the death penalty. And on Tuesday, that bill was the subject of a public hearing in Austin (the state capitol).

Introduced in 2017 by Texas State Rep. Tony Tinderholt (a far-right Republican from Arlington), Texas House Bill 896 calls for total statewide criminalization of abortion and is being pushed by the Christian right. However, it has yet to come up for a vote, and even some of Tinderholt’s fellow Republicans believe that it is going too far by calling for homicide charges for women who have abortions. Texas State Rep. Jeff Leach, for example, has appeared reluctant to bring the bill to a full Texas House vote. And the Texas Alliance for Life, an anti-abortion group, has voiced its opposition to Texas House Bill 896.

However, the bill’s supporters—who include Jim Baxa (president of West Texans for Life) and Christian fundamentalist Stephen Bratton—don’t consider it extreme. Baxa, defending Texas House Bill 896, asserted, “a woman who has committed murder should be charged with murder.” And Bratton declared, “Whoever authorizes or commits murder is guilty.”

Although Republicans have a majority in the Texas House, it isn’t a huge majority. The GOP controls 83 seats of the 150 seats in the Texas House, while Democrats hold 67. And in the Texas State Senate (which has 31 seats altogether), Republicans exceed Democrats by seven seats.

The Texas ACLU has been outspoken against the bill, stressing that it would be struck down as unconstitutional if passed. And, to be sure, the bill would be a violation of Roe v. Wade—the 1973 U.S. Supreme Court decision that, in effect, legalized abortion in all 50 states.However, the future of Roe v. Wade is in doubt, with President Donald Trump having added two far-right justices—first Neil Gorsuch in 2017, then Brett Kavanaugh in 2018—to the High Court. The end of Roe v. Wade would not be a nationwide criminalization of abortion, but it would allow individual states to pass statewide abortion bans.

RedFred 04-10-2019 12:42 PM

astronaut x 04-10-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22449358)

https://i.imgur.com/VR9ycIH.gif

adultinnovation 04-10-2019 02:13 PM

Well they are killing a human being right?

What's the definition of homicide?

It's not ok for them to kill the baby after birth but its ok to kill it while its still inside?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

celandina 04-11-2019 07:24 AM

Christian Sharia arriving in Texas...Go figure. Is it death by stoning or soemthing civilized like beheading ?:2 cents:

crockett 04-11-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22449847)
Christian Sharia arriving in Texas...Go figure. Is it death by stoning or soemthing civilized like beheading ?:2 cents:

I've always said Christian's would be the same as radical Muslims if it wasnt for our laws. Relgious people by and far will always bend to the extreme elements within their groups if that extremism is allow to fester.

Phoenix 04-11-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22449870)
I've always said Christian's would be the same as radical Muslims if it wasnt for our laws. Relgious people by and far will always bend to the extreme elements within their groups if that extremism is allow to fester.

Here is a point i can agree with you on

Bladewire 04-11-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

So true

Muslims & Christians have the same hate and hunger for total world domination

OneHungLo 04-11-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Oh dear fucking lord. Just stop. We've been a majority Christian country for hundreds of years...give it a rest. And no where in Christianity does it say to throw faggots of a building (although I'd made an exception for one on this board), and all the other repulsive shit.

Maybe we can get a groupon deal to send crockett and that shit sniffer to pakistan or iran for a few months since you hate living in a Christian majority country.

King Mark 04-11-2019 04:09 PM

Look at the most dangerous countries on the planet and their religion.

Bladewire 04-11-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22450283)

Muslims & Christians have killed more humans on earth than anything else man made on earth.

crockett 04-11-2019 06:23 PM

Notice Red Hats avoided this topic like it was a science book..

Paul Markham 04-12-2019 03:59 AM

Quote:

We have found something to agree on. Look at all the religious christian cults from Mormons to the wackos in Waco and see the lengths they go to.

Anyone who believes god spoke to their leader and made him special is a nut job.

Paul Markham 04-12-2019 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22450283)

https://www.atlasandboots.com/wp-con...018-ranked.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global...s_(20 08-2018)

Absofuckinglutely spot on.

So much for Blacks being the peaceful race.

celandina 04-12-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Here is the key difference. We have separation of church and state ( well almost ), they have church and state one and the same.:2 cents:

Bladewire 04-12-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22450574)
So much for Blacks being the peaceful race.

You are such an angry old racist :evil-laug :evil-laug :evil-laug

Paul, honestly, is this how you thought you'd go out at the end of life? Angry & bitter blaming non-white people for all of your life's failures?