GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Rant After 25 years I understood what groupie says to Bret MIchaels on "I want action" video POISON (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1310306)

nikki99 03-12-2019 11:41 PM

After 25 years I understood what groupie says to Bret MIchaels on "I want action" video POISON

I am not a groupie, and I never asked for this before, but :

("can u hear??")

I think sound is fixed, cause on the VHS/DVD u cannot heard it

escorpio 03-13-2019 01:56 AM

She'll do anything for a backstage pass.

CurrentlySober 03-13-2019 03:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/WYHlJyA.png

Cunt help U coz original uploader is racist against obese white english people... :(

CaptainHowdy 03-13-2019 06:41 AM

After the party . . .

nikki99 03-13-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22431404)
she'll do anything for a backstage pass.

yes!!!!..............

Rochard 03-13-2019 01:16 PM

Read some of the autobiographies from your favorite rock stars and the stuff that went on behind the scenes was rather interesting. In most cases there was girls constantly willing to anything to get back stage and there was some groupies that would just hang on and go along on tours and were just constant sluts. Even the Beatles had a very interesting life off camera. Pat Benatar's book was rather boring really.

One of my favorite autobiographies was by Bobbie Brown - She was the "Cherry Pie girl" in Warrant's video. She was a model who partied on the Sunset Strip, dated singers from Hurricane, Great White, and others, married Jani Lane from Warrant, and later was engaged to Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe.

Another one of my favorites was by someone who worked for Freddie Mercury.

We work in the adult industry, and we've seen some interesting things.... But let's face it - chicks hang out with us because they want to make money.

CaptainHowdy 03-13-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22431735)
Read some of the autobiographies from your favorite rock stars and the stuff that went on behind the scenes was rather interesting. In most cases there was girls constantly willing to anything to get back stage and there was some groupies that would just hang on and go along on tours and were just constant sluts. Even the Beatles had a very interesting life off camera. Pat Benatar's book was rather boring really.

One of my favorite autobiographies was by Bobbie Brown - She was the "Cherry Pie girl" in Warrant's video. She was a model who partied on the Sunset Strip, dated singers from Hurricane, Great White, and others, married Jani Lane from Warrant, and later was engaged to Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe.

Another one of my favorites was by someone who worked for Freddie Mercury.

We work in the adult industry, and we've seen some interesting things.... But let's face it - chicks hang out with us because they want to make money.

SilentKnight 03-13-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22431737)

If the movie is as good as the trailer, should be right up there with Bohemian Rhapsody. Lookin' forward to it.

My only question is how do these bands remember all this shit? I went through hell and back in the 80s and partway into the 90s, burned a lot of brain cells...and can't remember half of it if you put a gun to my head. I could probably make a helluva 30-sec trailer, but that'd be it.

nikki99 03-13-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22431737)

LOVE IT!!!! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

CurrentlySober 03-14-2019 07:06 AM

Looks good - Just hope my stolen netflix password is still good, or its off to the torrents for me...

escorpio 03-14-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki99 (Post 22431718)
yes!!!!..............

What would you do for a backstage pass? :Graucho