GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1308146)

Busty2 01-18-2019 08:16 AM

Chump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project

Michael Cohen tells Muller that Chump directed him to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project. Confirming what Muller already new !

Lets see how this pans out ?

https://www.buzzfeed.com

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 08:18 AM

If this turns out to be true, Trump is in serious deep shit. No wiggle room on that.

Busty2 01-18-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399157)
If this turns out to be true, Trump is in serious deep shit. No wiggle room on that.

It's looking like Muller knew about this months ago and Cohen just confirmed it recently. They apparently have a lot of documents to back this up ? Time will tell !

Bladewire 01-18-2019 08:21 AM

Paul Markham, a Brit living in Czechoslovakia for decades, will say Trump obstructing justice by instructing someone to lie to congress under oath, is OK :thumbsup

Busty2 01-18-2019 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22399159)
Paul Markham, a Brit living in Czechoslovakia for decades, will say Trump obstructing justice by instructing someone to lie to congress, is OK :thumbsup

I'm sure all the CHUMP cultist will be in here to say that Cohen lies, which is true he does, but Muller already new about this and Cohens statement just confirmed it

RedFred 01-18-2019 08:27 AM

I'll bet this was leaked for fear the Mueller report is going to be suppressed. What Trump did was a felony and there will be no tweeting his way out of this.

But but Benghazi!

Bladewire 01-18-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 22399161)
I'm sure all the CHUMP cultist will be in here to say that Cohen lies, which is true he does, but Muller already new about this and Cohens statement just confirmed it

IQ45 lies all day, every day. Thinking he wouldn't order an employee to lie is not logical. Evidently there's documented communications about the order to lie. Cohen said he has more taped conversations... if the proof is a recorded conversation that would be lovely :1orglaugh

Bladewire 01-18-2019 08:42 AM

White House spokesman refuses to deny BuzzFeed story on Fox News

Busty2 01-18-2019 08:45 AM

This could be the straw that breaks the Orange mans back ?

Busty2 01-18-2019 09:38 AM

As predicted the White House came out with "Cohens a proven lier" Just as well Muller is not relying on just Cohens testimony!

Rochard 01-18-2019 09:43 AM

The report says they have emails, text, and other documents. These people are utterly so fucking stupid that they are leaving paper trails every time they break the law.

This is a clear and obvious attempt at obstruction of justice. Time to impeach and remove him from office.

More winning. Now Pence will be President. We are so fucked.

Busty2 01-18-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22399221)
The report says they have emails, text, and other documents. These people are utterly so fucking stupid that they are leaving paper trails every time they break the law.

This is a clear and obvious attempt at obstruction of justice. Time to impeach and remove him from office.

More winning. Now Pence will be President. We are so fucked.

I'm guessing Chump has less than 12 months before he is impeached ?

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 10:01 AM

Have you guys seen his Twitter? He's in total meltdown mode and it's hilarious.

Busty2 01-18-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399240)

Wait until they leak Cohens tape of this conversation, he will explode :thumbsup:thumbsup

2MuchMark 01-18-2019 10:07 AM

We want the pee tape!

Acepimp 01-18-2019 10:07 AM

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

You guys crack me up

:thumbsup

Acepimp 01-18-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22399245)
We want the pee tape!

ROFL!! Another poor fellow desperate to believe fake news :1orglaugh

2MuchMark 01-18-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399240)

You're telling me! He's playing the hits:

"Make America Great Again"
"Another big Caravan heading our way"

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

LOL!!!!

Come on Trumpers, come fucking on... Trump is as guilty as fuck and he's an even bigger laughing stock and bigger liar than he ever was. "Another Caravan! Be Afraid! Build the Wall" - He's practically begging for applause now...

Fuck Trump!

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22399252)
You're telling me! He's playing the hits:

"Make America Great Again"
"Another big Caravan heading our way"

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

LOL!!!!

Come on Trumpers, come fucking on... Trump is as guilty as fuck and he's an even bigger laughing stock and bigger liar than he ever was. "Another Caravan! Be Afraid! Build the Wall" - He's practically begging for applause now...

Fuck Trump!

When I last checked his last 2 tweets were:

AMERICA FIRST!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Such a fucking punk ass. He gets totally abused in the comments, which are always fun to read.

crockett 01-18-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 22399155)
Michael Cohen tells Muller that Chump directed him to lie to Congress about proposed Moscow project. Confirming what Muller already new !

Lets see how this pans out ?

https://www.buzzfeed.com

It plans out as impeachment if it's TRUE. There is no other option. He directed his subordinate to lie to Congress and commit a felony.

It sure seems provable if they do indeed have the text message and emails to confirm it. There is no grey area on this, it's a impeachable offense. If Republicans refuse then is time to drag them out of office and take this govt back a and put it in the hands of the people.

Rochard 01-18-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22399262)
It plans out as impeachment if it's TRUE. There is no other option. He directed his subordinate to lie to Congress and commit a felony.

It sure seems provable if they do indeed have the text message and emails to confirm it. There is no grey area on this, it's a impeachable offense. If Republicans refuse then is time to drag them out of office and take this govt back a and put it in the hands of the people.

It's stunning that anyone in the Trump orbit thinks their emails and texts won't get out into the public... .

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22399267)
It's stunning that anyone in the Trump orbit thinks their emails and texts won't get out into the public... .

When they do, he's fucked.

thommy 01-18-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399261)
When I last checked his last 2 tweets were:

AMERICA FIRST!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Such a fucking punk ass. He gets totally abused in the comments, which are always fun to read.

look - even his tax cut is forgotten.
what will he do next to keep his supporters friendly?

pay tax to them ?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

Busty2 01-18-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22399275)

pay tax to them ?

Hopefully resign ?

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22399275)

pay tax to them ?

The sad thing is all throughout this mess he keeps the government shutdown and doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. Truly a despicable person.

RedFred 01-18-2019 11:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CPNTkD1.jpghttps://gfy.com/image.php?u=167111&dateline=1525232798

GAMEFINEST 01-18-2019 11:12 AM

This is getting better by the moment

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 11:27 AM

Trump has been screwed ever since Cohen got indicted, or perhaps even before. Anyone who doesn't realize this is seriously delusional.

BagOfDirtyAssholes 01-18-2019 11:39 AM

BuzzFeed Reporter Admits He Hasn't Seen the Evidence He Cited in Trump Tower Report.

When DON'T you guys get duped? it's almost an everyday thing now for going on 3 years.

These guys over at Buzzfeed must laugh when they put this shit out.

BagOfDirtyAssholes 01-18-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399305)
Trump has been screwed ever since Cohen got indicted, or perhaps even before. Anyone who doesn't realize this is seriously delusional.

How many times have we heard that? First it was Manafort, then Papadopoulos, then Flynn, Who else am I missing lol?

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BagOfDirtyAssholes (Post 22399316)
How many times have we heard that? First it was Manafort, then Papadopoulos, then Flynn, Who else am I missing lol?

What you're missing - purposefully, because you prefer to bury your head in the sand - is that all this is part of an ONGOING investigation. Does that get through to you? Instead of laughing off those names you mentioned, it should actually worry you, very much. You voted for a criminal and a traitor. Well done.

Busty2 01-18-2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

Who else am I missing ?

Ask Muller he has your answers !

BagOfDirtyAssholes 01-18-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399319)
What you're missing - purposefully, because you prefer to bury your head in the sand - is that all this is part of an ONGOING investigation. Does that get through to you? Instead of laughing off those names you mentioned, it should actually worry you, very much. You voted for a criminal and a traitor. Well done.

Oh i'm missing it? Do you forget you've said the same thing about a host of other characters? Talk about denial.

thommy 01-18-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

it doesn't matter if you cut off the head of a snake or if you cut off the tail piece by piece until only the head remains

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BagOfDirtyAssholes (Post 22399331)
Oh i'm missing it? Do you forget you've said the same thing about a host of other characters? Talk about denial.

What are you denying now? That the investigation is ongoing? Are you that dense?

thommy 01-18-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 22399276)
Hopefully resign ?

this guy will NEVER resign.
he will do all and everything to make his impeachment becoming a civil war.
and I don´t have no doubt that his brainless followers can´t wait this day when they can use their guns against the own citizens.

J. Falcon 01-18-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22399335)
and I don´t have no doubt that his brainless followers can´t wait this day when they can use their guns against the own citizens.

And what do you think will happen then?

RedFred 01-18-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22399335)

Sad that you're more in tune to what's going on in America than the cultists are.

Rochard 01-18-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399305)

Pretty much....

TampaToker 01-18-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BagOfDirtyAssholes (Post 22399314)

These guys over at Buzzfeed must laugh when they put this shit out.

lol was thinking the same thing. Gotta give it to them they get the nutters all worked up.

Love how all these news outlets get all this leaked info about the most important investigation in our county's history its just simply amazing!

RedFred 01-18-2019 12:35 PM

https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...fe&oe=5CB512CD

thommy 01-18-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399338)
And what do you think will happen then?

that´s a very good question. I really don´t know but I know it will take decades to fix it.

thommy 01-18-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22399339)
Sad that you're more in tune to what's going on in America than the cultists are.

what happens in the US is affecting the whole planet.
I am not the only one that worries.

Busty2 01-18-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22399349)

Thats one ugly mother fucker and i'm not talking about the fish :Oh crap

BagOfDirtyAssholes 01-18-2019 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 22399373)
Thats one ugly mother fucker and i'm not talking about the fish :Oh crap

Post your pic up let's see what you look like.

crockett 01-18-2019 03:29 PM

Multiple congressional committees will now be investigating this.. Looks like impeachment may get here b4 the Muller report.. :1orglaugh

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...te-lie-1297200

Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, a California Democrat, and Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, a New York Democrat, vowed to open congressional investigations.

“The allegation that the president of the United States may have suborned perjury before our committee in an effort to curtail the investigation and cover up his business dealings with Russia is among the most serious to date,” Schiff said immediately following the report. “We will do what’s necessary to find out if it’s true.”

Nadler echoed those remarks Friday morning, saying “we know that the president has engaged in a long pattern of obstruction.”

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/dona...-legally-over/

This story is the first direct allegation of a crime by Trump involving L’Affaire Russe for which the president cannot claim that his actions were authorized by the Article II powers of the presidency. There is an active debate about the degree to which the obstruction statutes can or cannot be applied to facially valid exercises of presidential authority—like, for example, firing the FBI director or directing the conduct of an investigation. There is no debate, by contrast, about whether the president can obstruct justice in his conduct outside of his authorities as president.

Bladewire 01-18-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22399277)
The sad thing is all throughout this mess he keeps the government shutdown and doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone. Truly a despicable person.

Don't forget that his base, confederate southern mouth breathers, want the government to fail. It's been their wet dream since they lost the war to end slavery.

Bladewire 01-18-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22399425)
Multiple congressional committees will now be investigating this.. Looks like impeachment may get here b4 the Muller report.. :1orglaugh

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...te-lie-1297200

Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, a California Democrat, and Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, a New York Democrat, vowed to open congressional investigations.

“The allegation that the president of the United States may have suborned perjury before our committee in an effort to curtail the investigation and cover up his business dealings with Russia is among the most serious to date,” Schiff said immediately following the report. “We will do what’s necessary to find out if it’s true.”

Nadler echoed those remarks Friday morning, saying “we know that the president has engaged in a long pattern of obstruction.”

https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/dona...-legally-over/

This story is the first direct allegation of a crime by Trump involving L’Affaire Russe for which the president cannot claim that his actions were authorized by the Article II powers of the presidency. There is an active debate about the degree to which the obstruction statutes can or cannot be applied to facially valid exercises of presidential authority—like, for example, firing the FBI director or directing the conduct of an investigation. There is no debate, by contrast, about whether the president can obstruct justice in his conduct outside of his authorities as president.

Michael Cohen's attorney was just on Meet the Press Daily on MSNBC. He would not confirm or deny. He also said that Cohen and himself are forbidden to speak about topics covered in his discussions with Mueller, confirming the story is true.

Bladewire 01-18-2019 04:07 PM

2MuchMark 01-18-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 22399247)
ROFL!! Another poor fellow desperate to believe fake news :1orglaugh

Dude, *ANY* possibility of you convincing anyone that Trump is good at anything, or honest about anything, or is wrongly accused of anything, just flew way the fuck out the window this week. Trump is a scumbag who will be going to prison, and now the entire world knows it. For you to keep denying reality hurts you, and entertains everyone else.