GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business What webmaster tools do you recommend? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1305450)

udasul 11-05-2018 11:33 AM

What webmaster tools do you recommend?

Hi friend, good evening!
For a webmaster, beginner, what tools do you indicate?

Free tools or websites (with information)?
Social networks, which ones indicate to share my adult site?

Please, if I am asking questions that have already been made, I will read other posts, if I find the answers I will delete.

I am from Brazil, and here does not have much information for adult webmaster, thank you for the understanding and help of all.:afirmativo

wankawonk 11-05-2018 02:28 PM

I recommend html/css/javascript, those are things most webmasters would need to know :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

google analytics if you don't want to implement server-side tracking. ahrefs will give you simple backlink analysis for free if you clear your cookies every time

social is irrelevant to adult unless you're mega serious about promoting on twitter and tumblr

I really don't use anything else besides AWS for hosting. they're adult-friendly

TFCash 11-05-2018 03:51 PM

udasul -

What kind of site are you thinking of starting ??

udasul 11-06-2018 09:47 AM

Thank you all for the answers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wankawonk (Post 22361926)
I recommend html/css/javascript, those are things most webmasters would need to know :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

google analytics if you don't want to implement server-side tracking. ahrefs will give you simple backlink analysis for free if you clear your cookies every time

social is irrelevant to adult unless you're mega serious about promoting on twitter and tumblr

I really don't use anything else besides AWS for hosting. they're adult-friendly

Sorry for my English, I'm still learning, and in Brazil, it's not a custom to speak English.
"I recommend html / css / javascript, those are things most webmasters would need to know"

What about "optimization"?

Social networks, here we are using quite a bit of twitter and instagram, it even attracts a few hundred users.

But, Mr. Google, ended up penalizing the site, unfortunately I took time to understand that not only pull videos and put on my site, I need to change, title and description and put tags, things of beginners, but learning.

But, I will follow your tips and do the basics first and look for new ways to attract more visitors.:afirmativo

udasul 11-06-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFCash (Post 22361961)
udasul -

What kind of site are you thinking of starting ??

Thank you all for the answers. Excuse my English, I'm learning.

I already have two adult web sites.

A tube of adult videos, called safadazapzap

and Other Shemale
shemaletrans

Please excuse me if I could not post the sites here.

But I did not know anything about webmaster for adult sites, I know that it is impossible to compete with great portals, but I think I can monetize my sites, and here I am learning a lot from you.

I just signed up for your site:
cumbucks
on adult webmaster, I will post on all portals here in Brazil on the topic.:afirmativo

wankawonk 11-06-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by udasul (Post 22362455)
Thank you all for the answers. Excuse my English, I'm learning.

I already have two adult web sites.

A tube of adult videos, called safadazapzap

and Other Shemale
shemaletrans

Please excuse me if I could not post the sites here.

But I did not know anything about webmaster for adult sites, I know that it is impossible to compete with great portals, but I think I can monetize my sites, and here I am learning a lot from you.

I just signed up for your site:
cumbucks
on adult webmaster, I will post on all portals here in Brazil on the topic.:afirmativo

If you just need help monetizing your sites, you're gonna want to look at exoclick and trafficshop

exoclick has banners, native ads, instant message ads, and popunders, all of which you should use. Make sure your popunders are implemented properly: Select the option to only fire them when users are clicking on your thumbnails (you can pick a CSS class that they will only fire when clicked), and don't use target="_blank" on your links (it messes up the functionality and makes them more intrusive to users)

With trafficshop they have a thing called "skimmed traffic", where users click on a link and get redirected to an ad. Use cookies to implement a server-side redirect, for example, on my sites, after the 3rd page view, there's a 5% chance each page view will be redirected to the trafficshop ad URL.

There's years of hard-earned monetization experience in the info above, you can thank me later

Good luck

noctropolis 11-07-2018 04:41 AM

If it comes to social media friendly for adult - I highly recommend Twitter and Reddit. I would personally avoid Tumblr, because they (even if oficially allow adult) deleting adult blogs with no serious reasons.

udasul 11-07-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noctropolis (Post 22363040)
If it comes to social media friendly for adult - I highly recommend Twitter and Reddit. I would personally avoid Tumblr, because they (even if oficially allow adult) deleting adult blogs with no serious reasons.

hanks for your response.

For reddit which method do you recommend?

I've tried it once, I do not think it worked.:afirmativo

noctropolis 11-08-2018 09:05 AM

I have own subreddit. Spamming on other's subreddit can bring better results, but also ban problems.

TFCash 11-08-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by udasul (Post 22363243)
hanks for your response.
For reddit which method do you recommend?
I've tried it once, I do not think it worked.:afirmativo

+1 Reddit seems to send me a lot of traffic

I own paysites, so my method may not work for you exactly the same, but here's the traffic flow I use.

1) reddit post of a animated gif from gfycat.com which most of the sub-reddits accept with no issues. I post in a number of subreddits, but make sure they are the same niche as your tube and don't cross post, seems they don't like that very much :Oh crap Best to just make up another clip if you want to post in multiple subreddits.

2) a week or so later, I go back in and upvote my original post with one of a handful of other logins that I use for upvoting and posting sources. Here is where the traffic flow starts. I have already posted the video that I made the original gfycat clip from, on one of my feeder tubes. In the comments I then provide a source for the clip. None of the reddit's that I've been posting too seem to have any issues with where the source's are like they do the source of the original post (most require like gfycat or imgur for a source on posts), you just need to have a different login so it doesn't seem that you are spamming your original post :) On my feeder tube, I'm free to do anything I want linking wise, so I have banners and text links which then flow the traffic into my paysite.

Granted you may not have a paysite, but if your an affiliate for any program, I would think that you could use this same method with video clips that they provide to you for promo.

Good Luck :thumbsup

kuprum 11-08-2018 11:46 PM

As about webmaster tools, you should look at these ones:

VOLUUM

The best and biggest tracker for Traffic Arbitrage. Must have

REDTRACK

The Young and more cheaper tracker with very good perspecrives

ADMOBISPY

The first service of Mobile Ads tracking.

TopOffers 02-01-2019 03:14 AM

Hi udasul,

Check out Adplexity one of the best tools to track and analyze competitor performance and reveal the most successful solutions on the market.

Get your super exclusive
50% discount only
for TopOffers affiliates

ContentPimp 12-28-2020 10:05 AM

There's a great tutorial that explains step by step how to use and find profitable campaigns using AdPlexity https://iamattila.com/adplexity-tutorial

CurrentlySober 12-28-2020 10:54 AM

i like poo