GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hentaiboss is dead? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1305204)

archy 10-29-2018 06:13 AM

Hentaiboss is dead?

Hello, have I missed news?

Have not seen any threads about them.
Got 3 pending payments from them.

brassmonkey 10-29-2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archy (Post 22357604)

why don't you have contact info visible?

CaptainHowdy 10-30-2018 04:18 AM

Bump for affiliate program medics . . .

adam_adultforce 10-30-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archy (Post 22357604)

Hey Archy,

Sorry they went dark on you.
If you are looking for new hentai and anime products to promote, hit me up.

Check out my Hentai Games post also. I think you will like it.
https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...e-payouts.html

RycEric 10-30-2018 08:28 AM

Just so you know, these were pushing hentai without licensing from the producers in Japan.
If they are gone... then good riddance. Try HentaiKey instead. - Edit NM, Appears they shut down
affiliate signup. These are the only others I am aware of who are definitely legit. Hopefully there
are others.

https://www.kink.com/channel/animatedkink
https://aff.nscash.com/external.php?page=sites (Total Hentai)

The Rowan 10-30-2018 12:27 PM

hi Hentai Key is open for affiliates, :)

let me know if you need anything [email protected]

The Rowan

ZENRA 10-30-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RycEric (Post 22358381)
Just so you know, these were pushing hentai without licensing from the producers in Japan.

Happens a lot with Japanese adult video as well.
IPPA (their self-regulatory body) sends out an insane # of DMCA's a day and content goes back up right away. A big problem (and I'm sure this applies to hentai studios as well) is studios focus too much on simply producing content and leave the selling to third-parties. They'll bury their heads in sand rather than amend their business practices.

nikki99 10-30-2018 03:18 PM

involved with piracy :thumbsup

RycEric 10-30-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rowan (Post 22358580)

The Rowan

This ^^^ :2 cents:

RycEric 10-30-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZENRA (Post 22358605)
Happens a lot with Japanese adult video as well.
IPPA (their self-regulatory body) sends out an insane # of DMCA's a day and content goes back up right away. A big problem (and I'm sure this applies to hentai studios as well) is studios focus too much on simply producing content and leave the selling to third-parties. They'll bury their heads in sand rather than amend their business practices.

The major problem, with Japanese hentai, is more related to sheister content brokers who have no rights. There are one or two, in Tokyo, who have single-handedly destroyed much of the buying market (worldwide) due to fake contracts and forged licenses. There are several programs, here in the US and in Canada, who have those phony contracts pimping themselves out as if they have rights. It's a joke.

JuicyBunny 10-30-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RycEric (Post 22358772)
The major problem, with Japanese hentai, is more related to sheister content brokers who have no rights. There are one or two, in Tokyo, who have single-handedly destroyed much of the buying market (worldwide) due to fake contracts and forged licenses. There are several programs, here in the US and in Canada, who have those phony contracts pimping themselves out as if they have rights. It's a joke.

Is ASM legitimate?

ZENRA 10-30-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RycEric (Post 22358772)

That's exactly the reason why I only do licensing directly with the studios unless there's a clear way to independently verify the third-party seller indeed has rights to license it out. It sucks to see this is affecting the hentai market as well--probably even more so when you consider it costs a lot more to fund an episode of that than to shoot an adult video.

RycEric 10-30-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuicyBunny (Post 22358779)
Is ASM legitimate?

Indeed.. they championed fighting for Japan only to get stabbed in the back by a few bad apples.

RycEric 10-30-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZENRA (Post 22358786)
That's exactly the reason why I only do licensing directly with the studios unless there's a clear way to independently verify the third-party seller indeed has rights to license it out. It sucks to see this is affecting the hentai market as well--probably even more so when you consider it costs a lot more to fund an episode of that than to shoot an adult video.

Smart, well there is no more "affecting" as the damage was done lone ago. The studios are not producing anymore.. at least nothing major or new. All you see now is mainly comps.
The hentai market is now saturated with rogue programs hiding behind CY shells and NL hosts. New market entries will usually get screwed not knowing if they are dealing with legit sellers.

ZENRA 10-30-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RycEric (Post 22358792)
Smart, well there is no more "affecting" as the damage was done lone ago. The studios are not producing anymore.. at least nothing major or new. All you see now is mainly comps.
The hentai market is now saturated with rogue programs hiding behind CY shells and NL hosts. New market entries will usually get screwed not knowing if they are dealing with legit sellers.

Things aren't doing so well for JAV either.
Many more file locker/streaming sites have opened these last few years and R18.com is turning a blind eye as quite a few openly link to them as affiliates.

Studios will continue to press discs in high-risk countries and then wonder why their content appears on Chinese forums sometimes before even release day. Just as damaging is sticking to an antiquated item number system making it super easy for people to find the content online (no need to search for a super long name that may have been botched in the translation when ABX-392 will net even better results).

How many active hentai studios would you say there are now?

JuicyBunny 10-30-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RycEric (Post 22358787)
Indeed.. they championed fighting for Japan only to get stabbed in the back by a few bad apples.

Thank goodness. I always felt they are by the way they do business. We sell their DVDs. Good stuff.

The problem with the studios is they are for the most part run by people who dont always have 10 fingers. And besides japanese being involved there are Chinese and Korean so its open season on fucking each other over.

We've been working with legal studios and good companies to help them realize the value in fighting piracy on the outside. Its difficult for them because there are so many new constraints being put on them by the Police and government these days with regard to models and contracts they have little time to fight the parasites bleeding them dry.

JuicyBunny 10-30-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rowan (Post 22358580)

The Rowan

Sent you an e-mail. Thanks

RycEric 10-30-2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZENRA (Post 22358807)
How many active hentai studios would you say there are now?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hentai_companies

Milky is adios and Green Bunny was last active 2005ish? These are the two big ones I recall.. other than Pixysoft or Pink Pineapple - again almost non-existent now.
I found this but I'm not too sure how current any of this is now. Seems like a lot of old productions and comps. MS PICTUREStop

JuicyBunny 10-30-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RycEric (Post 22358845)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hentai_companies

Milky is adios and Green Bunny was last active 2005ish? These are the two big ones I recall.. other than Pixysoft or Pink Pineapple - again almost non-existent now.
I found this but I'm not too sure how current any of this is now. Seems like a lot of old productions and comps. MS PICTUREStop

They've pretty much all been run out of business by pirates. Some have reformed as gaming and manga/anime companies but piracy from 2000 on really hit them pretty hard.

I think I ran into some of the brokers you mentioned. They were in LA and Colorado. Real rat-like creatures.

Alex CZ 10-30-2018 08:31 PM

Hentai is very risky business. I would stay away.

GAMEFINEST 10-30-2018 10:15 PM

Hentai is very kinky