GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Looking for designer/programmer for website (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1304973)

Centurion 10-22-2018 04:07 PM

Looking for designer/programmer for website

I decided back in August to put up a new website and went looking around on the sites that offer programmers/designers and did find a guy out of Budapest that talked me into going with Firebase by Google. What he was telling me sounded fantastic. So I kicked in half the money and he got going quickly. Now, what he did put online was pretty nice, and it was hosted for FREE by Google. So I was impressed. What I did NOT know (and this is TOTALLY on me) is that expansion or making changes to the site are quite challenging unless you are a programmer. I am NOT a coder, so I got a little advice from the guy that set things up, and after I paid him the remainder of the money I owed him, could NOT get a hold of the guy again. So WHAT I want my site to look like is easily seen for anyone that is interested in this project. I just give ya the domain, and you can check it out as it is free and just required verification through a working email addy. I want to make SO MANY changes (basically going back to html) on this site that either are not available to me on this platform and/or are just beyond my capacity to understand what I need to do.

IF you are interested in helping me make this an html site, please contact me with some info on yourself. Best way is via email: ijay333 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Milan_Quantox 10-23-2018 01:22 AM

Hi, feel free to contact me over email [email protected]. We are based in Europe and have 10 years experience. One of our 200 devs can handle work for you for sure :thumbsup

Zuzana Designs 10-23-2018 03:53 AM

I sent you an email.

blackmonsters 10-27-2018 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Centurion (Post 22354142)
I decided back in August to put up a new website and went looking around on the sites that offer programmers/designers and did find a guy out of Budapest that talked me into going with Firebase by Google. What he was telling me sounded fantastic. So I kicked in half the money and he got going quickly. Now, what he did put online was pretty nice, and it was hosted for FREE by Google. So I was impressed. What I did NOT know (and this is TOTALLY on me) is that expansion or making changes to the site are quite challenging unless you are a programmer. I am NOT a coder, so I got a little advice from the guy that set things up, and after I paid him the remainder of the money I owed him, could NOT get a hold of the guy again. So WHAT I want my site to look like is easily seen for anyone that is interested in this project. I just give ya the domain, and you can check it out as it is free and just required verification through a working email addy. I want to make SO MANY changes (basically going back to html) on this site that either are not available to me on this platform and/or are just beyond my capacity to understand what I need to do.

IF you are interested in helping me make this an html site, please contact me with some info on yourself. Best way is via email: ijay333 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

I will take a look at Firebase and see if it's something that I can help you with.

:thumbsup

Centurion 10-29-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 22356642)
I will take a look at Firebase and see if it's something that I can help you with.

:thumbsup

Soo....what decision did you come up with?

blackmonsters 10-30-2018 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Centurion (Post 22357989)
Soo....what decision did you come up with?

Firebase is interesting and has a learning curve but I can look at your site and see how difficult it is to convert to HTML.

Send me a private message with the info and I'll take a look at it.

Thanks

luqita 11-01-2018 12:25 PM

I have experience with Firebase. I just sent you an email so that we can discuss this further.