GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Saudi Arabia admits to killing journalist (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1304671)

Rochard 10-15-2018 12:36 PM

Saudi Arabia admits to killing journalist

Holy crap. News reports are saying Saudi Arabia plans on announcing they did in fact kill the journalist. They will claim it was an accident during a interrogation. This is breaking news on the networks, on TV, but not on their sites yet.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...shed-1.6566512

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/sa...cnn-2018-10-15

Sly 10-15-2018 12:53 PM

I won't believe it until I see the full report on Patriot Newsletter.

Bladewire 10-15-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 22350011)

:1orglaugh:thumbsup

baddog 10-15-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

He should be scooping Al Jazeera.

Bladewire 10-15-2018 01:24 PM

I don't understand the shock of Saudi Arabia killing a journalist. Of course they're going to murder & chop up a journalist.

There were 150 beheadings last year in Saudi Arabia, 600 since 2014.

dyna mo 10-15-2018 01:31 PM

Apparently trump overstated the Saudi arms deal, it's not 115$ billion. It's 4$billion approved.

astronaut x 10-15-2018 01:32 PM

Firstly, Saudi officials had said he left the consulate shortly after entering it.

That was also the narrative that some conservative rags were pushing. I can surely tell you it was no surprise to see that same propaganda being pushed on GFY by some nics.

Fucking terrorists.

I guess they also chopped him into little pieces by accident as well.

DraX 10-15-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22350001)
Holy crap. News reports are saying Saudi Arabia plans on announcing they did in fact kill the journalist. They will claim it was an accident during a interrogation. This is breaking news on the networks, on TV, but not on their sites yet.

Quote:

accident during a interrogation
Satan of the planet earth works in mysterious ways. If they do announce this, will it have any effect on the friendship with U.S. ?

Like some others in the thread stated they're nothing else than terrorist scum.

Disgusting.

directfiesta 10-15-2018 01:41 PM

You mean it has not been done by rogue killers, as Trump advanced ....

Nor is it a big white fat boy on a bed in mom's basement ????

Damn .....

Bladewire 10-15-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22350039)
Apparently trump overstated the Saudi arms deal, it's not 115$ billion. It's 4$billion approved.

And 4 of the deals were approved since 2013 , not this year, last year, or the year before.

And no money from them yet!

directfiesta 10-15-2018 01:42 PM

Suppose that was Iran or Syria .......

Rochard 10-15-2018 01:43 PM

It's on CNN now: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/middl...key/index.html

Bladewire 10-15-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22350045)

What do you think the odds are they return the body to his widow in one piece?

Rochard 10-15-2018 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22350037)
I don't understand the shock of Saudi Arabia killing a journalist. Of course they're going to murder & chop up a journalist.
[/Center]

Because in the Western world we value the rights on the individual. I understand they do this on a regular basis, but they cannot do this to someone who resides in the United States (I don't believe he was a full citizen, but was in the US on some type of resident visa) who was working for an American newspaper.

They might be able to do that in their country and we might look the other way, but not when we are directly involved.

Bladewire 10-15-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22350053)
Because in the Western world we value the rights on the individual. I understand they do this on a regular basis, but they cannot do this to someone who resides in the United States (I don't believe he was a full citizen, but was in the US on some type of resident visa) who was working for an American newspaper.

They might be able to do that in their country and we might look the other way, but not when we are directly involved.

The Saudis did 911

No punishment

Trump looks past anything when money is involved, as does his administration.

BaldBastard 10-15-2018 02:07 PM

Oh No... What's Trump going to do with all the business names him and Kushner have registered there ?

Nothing to see there though.. all legit..

Bladewire 10-15-2018 02:09 PM

Saudi Arabia threatened Canada with a 911 style attack last month.

Saudi Arabia appeared to threaten Canada with a 9/11-style attack in a feud over human rights

"Saudi Arabia's state media on Monday tweeted a graphic appearing to show an Air Canada airliner heading toward the Toronto skyline in a way that recalled the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Saudi Arabia expelled Canada's ambassador after an official account called for the release of detained women's rights activists in the kingdom."

bronco67 10-15-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Hmmmm....interrogating him for what? Trying to get a marriage license? What was the bone saw for? In case the pliers didn't work?

Rochard 10-15-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22350058)
The Saudis did 911

No punishment

You might be right.

At the very least you won't get an argument from me.

bronco67 10-15-2018 02:46 PM

We should put 20 cruise missiles through the palace front door.

ianmoone332000 10-15-2018 02:53 PM

Money talks eh?. Wasnt too long ago the UK prime minister was standing with the Saudis announcing a big weapon contract.

Rochard 10-15-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22350073)
Hmmmm....interrogating him for what? Trying to get a marriage license? What was the bone saw for? In case the pliers didn't work?

The journalist has a long and interesting history, with some close ties to terrorists and was also rumored to have worked for the Saudi intelligence agencies.

I am not sure what really happened. If they wanted to whack him, they could have done so at any time with no trail leading back to them - no sense doing it in an embassy.

astronaut x 10-15-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraX (Post 22350041)
Satan of the planet earth works in mysterious ways. If they do announce this, will it have any effect on the friendship with U.S. ?

Like some others in the thread stated they're nothing else than terrorist scum.

Disgusting.

I was not just talking about the Saudi's. I am also talking about the GFY'ers who have been representing the Saudi's excuses.

astronaut x 10-15-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22350091)
The journalist has a long and interesting history, with some close ties to terrorists and was also rumored to have worked for the Saudi intelligence agencies.

I am not sure what really happened. If they wanted to whack him, they could have done so at any time with no trail leading back to them - no sense doing it in an embassy.

Ties to terrorists? In what way?

bronco67 10-15-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22350091)

Holy shit...are you becoming one of "them"?

Rochard 10-15-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22350118)
Holy shit...are you becoming one of "them"?

What do you mean? It was obvious the Saudis had some kind of a "major beef" with this man, to the point where he left the country and resettled to the United States. Maybe they wanted to kill him, or maybe they just wanted to scare him. Maybe they knew he was coming and they sent out a team to whack him in the embassy, or maybe he just walked into the embassy and they held him for questioning, went too far, he died, and then they sent out a team to dispose of the body.

Who knows what happened.

Rochard 10-15-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

MAGA: Trump Threatens Saudis With Mike Pompeo*– Scares Saudis Into The Truth – Patriot Newsletter

pimpmaster9000 10-15-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22350058)
The Saudis did 911

No punishment

Exactly, nothing will happen because: money...trump will be "angry" on some TV shows for a few days and that will teach the saudis a lesson!...

VRPdommy 10-15-2018 05:31 PM

Let's quote Trump...

Putin said he didn't do it !
Kavanaugh said he didn't do it !

And the Price said he didn't do it so I'm waiting for a trump quote on this one.

Hey... they didn't do it.
Why get upset... they said they didn't do it !

There is going to be delay's in those arms shipments via congress, not trump.

Seems we have no principles anymore. Nobody cares our arms are targeting civilians.
We have lost our moral compass. No surprise I guess.
We have become what many lost their lives fighting against.
But, it's all about money ! Not Principle !

Bladewire 10-15-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22350201)
Exactly, nothing will happen because: money...trump will be "angry" on some TV shows for a few days and that will teach the saudis a lesson!...

Yeah it sucks

pimpmaster9000 10-15-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRPdommy (Post 22350203)
Nobody cares our arms are targeting civilians.
!

when one country invades another, civilians are force drafted...most 3rd world countries do not have professional paid armies like the USA...military service training may be mandatory in some 3rd world countries but this is only training...the moment an invasion happens you can join the armed men in the green truck or get shot...and if you join to not get shot the invaders will call you an "insurgent"...

so your weapons always target civilians...always...

dillfly2000 10-15-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22350037)

There were 150 beheadings last year in Saudi Arabia

Yeah I wasn't shocked at all, all seemed too familiar. Crappy deal nonetheless.

bronco67 10-15-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22350123)
What do you mean? It was obvious the Saudis had some kind of a "major beef" with this man, to the point where he left the country and resettled to the United States. Maybe they wanted to kill him, or maybe they just wanted to scare him. Maybe they knew he was coming and they sent out a team to whack him in the embassy, or maybe he just walked into the embassy and they held him for questioning, went too far, he died, and then they sent out a team to dispose of the body.

Who knows what happened.

The major beef is that he leveled major criticism at a man famous for not accepting criticism well. Did you catch that part of the story?

Rochard 10-15-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22350103)
Ties to terrorists? In what way?

You need to read about this man's history. I'm not passing judgement one way or the other, but I can understand where such rumors come from. He has met with every major terrorist in the past twenty years, including Osama.

It is also rumored he worked for Saudi Intelligence.

GAMEFINEST 10-15-2018 07:22 PM

I have no idea why he didn't take some security with him.

He knew his life was in danger all the time.

Saudis cut him up. fucking sad, Trump believes Obama arranged it.

Paul Markham 10-16-2018 02:41 AM

If the West only traded with countries with cultures we approved of it would be a disaster for the economy.

Lichen 10-16-2018 02:56 AM

Quote:

They cut him up into pieces with a medical grade saw and hid in the trunk of the ambassador car, then got disposed of.

They have admitted to killing only cause they got caught red-handed. President Trump called Saudi King and told him to fess the fuck up, or else.

MAGA!

RazorSharpe 10-16-2018 03:48 AM

The Saudis are mean mofos and I know this from experience. I detest the fuck out of them and their superiority complex.

I won't claim to know how the Saudi Intelligence (oxymoron if ever there was one) aparatus works, but in Bahrain, both Intelligence and our CID operated with British heads.

I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting a Mr. Walmsley, head of interrogations of CID. He was a mean fucker. Political prisoners in his charge were rotuinely severely beaten and held without trial for years. At the time, not one single interrogator in CID was a Bahrain national. They recruited Yemenis and Jordanians. They're reasoning was that Bahrain nationals wouldn't be able to do "what was required" to their own.

I just did a google search for the other twat, Ian Henderson, and I'm surprised this fool has his own wiki page. Crazy!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_He...police_officer)

beerptrol 10-16-2018 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lichen (Post 22350389)
They cut him up into pieces with a medical grade saw and hid in the trunk of the ambassador car, then got disposed of.

They have admitted to killing only cause they got caught red-handed. President Trump called Saudi King and told him to fess the fuck up, or else.

MAGA!

Fess up? lol. He's bending over backwards to help the Saudis come up with an excuse. That's not fessing up lol. Rogue agents lol

crockett 10-16-2018 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22350039)

Yeah.. you want to know where Trump's 100 billion number came from? When Obama was president we did over a $100 billion in sales to them.

Trump being the small dick he is had to lie to make it seem he has done better than Obama.. Meanwhile reality is its 4 billion and there isnt even anything close to 100 billion in the works..

The chump is lying again..

NewNick 10-16-2018 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22350238)
The major beef is that he leveled major criticism at a man famous for not accepting criticism well.

Yeah, can you imagine having a guy like that as POTUS.......

Rochard 10-16-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

MAGA!

My god... It's almost like you write for the Patriot Newsletter....
Trump Threatens Saudis With Mike Pompeo*– Scares Saudis Into The Truth – Patriot Newsletter

bronco67 10-16-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

MAGA!

No he didn't. He was echoing the Saudi spin yesterday.

pimpmaster9000 10-16-2018 09:46 AM

they killed him by "accident" while interrogating him :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dont you just hate it when you are interrogating somebody and you accidentally forget to remove the plastic bag from his head? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

RedFred 10-16-2018 10:40 AM

https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...f8&oe=5C54D2AE

Rochard 10-16-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22350572)

Sigh. Pretty much.

JFK 10-16-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22350049)
What do you think the odds are they return the body to his widow in one piece?

slim to none I'd say, he probably got dumped in an acid tank , by mistake ? :helpme

Bladewire 10-16-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22350572)

Yep that says it all

We have a greedy self centered hate troll as POTUS

_Richard_ 10-16-2018 11:19 PM

cleaners show up with beach, mops and milk right before lol.. seriously can't make this shit up

directfiesta 10-17-2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Richard_ (Post 22350998)
cleaners show up with beach, mops and milk right before lol.. seriously can't make this shit up