GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   To link from blogs or not to link? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1303742)

SIK 09-20-2018 04:42 PM

To link from blogs or not to link?

So...

I have 30 or so nice blogs with nice traffic on them (all blogs on same server, not PBNs)

I used to link to my moneymaking sites from all of them (banners, plugs, links to categories etc...), but then I stopped and removed all of my own links because of those linking scheme google penalties and such.

Still, I believe I miss out on nice clicked traffic and definitely nice amount of sales that those would bring.

So...

To link from blogs again or not? What would you guys do?

bigPunk 09-20-2018 11:11 PM

I would start to link from my top 5 trafficked sites, after several months if everything seems to be ok, link 5 more, etc...
if the content is good and your sites aren’t raping its visitors with mass ads, and visitors genuinely clicking your links, It should be good.

Denny 09-20-2018 11:55 PM

If you care just about traffic and not SEO, then don't use naked URLs but link via some script or a redirect like http://www.mysite.com/go/mysite2.

TBFS 09-21-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIK (Post 22338116)
So...

I have 30 or so nice blogs with nice traffic on them (all blogs on same server, not PBNs)

I used to link to my moneymaking sites from all of them (banners, plugs, links to categories etc...), but then I stopped and removed all of my own links because of those linking scheme google penalties and such.

Still, I believe I miss out on nice clicked traffic and definitely nice amount of sales that those would bring.

So...

To link from blogs again or not? What would you guys do?

If you nofollow the links, you can link together 100.000 sites without a problem.
The only time you get an issue, is if it are dofollow urls (which it is by default)

magneto664 09-21-2018 07:10 AM

so why you don't link or don't sell links from this blogs?

SIK 09-21-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22338373)
so why you don't link or don't sell links from this blogs?

I made those blogs maybe 6-7 years ago and they were made as traffic generators (unique pics and unique handwritten text), to be pointed at whatever moneymaker site I'm pushing

they are all on the same server so I don't think anyone would buy a link from 30 blogs on the same IP (they were never intended to bring in seo juice, just targeted clicks)

in retrospect, wish I was savvy enough back then to put each site on other host.. I'd have a nifty network now :upsidedow

anyway, since I'm lazy to put that link cloak plugin on each blog, I just added my banners and shit with rel nofollow on them, hopefully it doesn't hurt seo :)

thanks guys

grzepa 09-21-2018 12:52 PM

What niches you have ? Im interested in sponsored post if you have something big tits related, no matter what IP and stuff

TFCash 09-21-2018 01:35 PM

Google is looking for good content that interests people and keep them interacting on your site, they are less concerned about them being on the same IP, if that was the case, then all the people on cloudflare would be fucked, which isn't the case.

If your really worried about it, throw them onto cloudflare and all of a sudden they will all be on different IP space :pimp

If your looking for only traffic, then the suggestion to nofollow is best, especially if your linking from every page on the domain into your money pages. Might want to link to your money pages within a single post with a follow link, so that you still get some seo juice from your assets!

And as with all things in life, moderation is best, do not make dramatic changes to your domains, do it slowly over the next 6 to 9 months!

:2 cents:

Tinalid 09-24-2018 07:12 AM

You can do business. Start selling links? If your blogs are really good and useful, have good ratings - you can make money on a flat spot. Think about it.