GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Gang of 31 people charged with rape and trafficking of girls as young as 12 in Huddersfield (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1302478)

babeterminal 08-16-2018 02:36 AM

Gang of 31 people charged with rape and trafficking of girls as young as 12 in Huddersfield

30 years to late bastards

West Yorkshire Police said the accused include:

Banaras Hussain, 37, of Shipley, charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
Banaris Hussain, 35, of Huddersfield, charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Suhail Arif, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Iftikar Ali, 37, of Huddersfield, charged with attempted rape of a girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Sajjad, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with four counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Fehreen Rafiq, 38, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Umar Zaman, 30, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Basharat Hussain, 31, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Amin Ali Choli, 36, of Huddersfield, charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16.
Shaqeel Hussain, 35, of Dewsbury, charged with rape of a girl aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gang-31-me...114125655.html

Matt 26z 08-16-2018 03:29 AM

Muz are not compatible with western culture.

beerptrol 08-16-2018 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22321889)
Muz are not compatible with western culture.

neither are Christians

Catholic Priests Abused 1,000 Children in Pennsylvania, Report Says

Phoenix 08-16-2018 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22321899)

true, the leaders or teachers of each group dress like wizards from a harry potter book. Why does anyone trust them with anything at all?

Is cool to have some faith or have a hobby, but if you start wearing your minecraft costume around all day you will likely be held to make sure you are sane

onwebcam 08-16-2018 06:14 AM

Swatting flies with a toothpick comes to mind.

blackmonsters 08-16-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22321899)

That doesn't fit "the narrative" though.

:winkwink:

nico-t 08-16-2018 06:37 AM

cultural enrichment @ work, nothing to see here folks, immigration is going great

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l-JdDqn_MZ...aghdadBob2.jpg

celandina 08-16-2018 08:34 AM

OK I will say it again !!!!

http://www.real-news.co.uk/wp-conten...D2-300x277.jpg

King Mark 08-16-2018 08:39 AM

Notice india is the most dangerous place in the world for women... now take a note where these guys are from.

Blame islam, a religion that outlaws rape... or blame the culture from which them dudes came...

Either way wont be politically correct, but only one will be actually correct.

lovebitch 08-16-2018 08:44 AM

They have to kill them all with out any court and jail thing.

Paul Markham 08-16-2018 08:44 AM

More cultural enrichment.

celandina 08-16-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22321999)
Notice india is the most dangerous place in the world for women... now take a note where these guys are from.

Blame islam, a religion that outlaws rape... or blame the culture from which them dudes came...

Either way wont be politically correct, but only one will be actually correct.

Yes, it outlwas rape unless you are an infidel woman, then you can enslave her and have sex with her ( of course that is not rape :1orglaugh:1orglaugh) at any age. Of course if she is old or not attractive you can just kill her...And so enrich our culture :2 cents:

King Mark 08-16-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22322009)
Yes, it outlwas rape unless you are an infidel woman, then you can enslave her and have sex with her ( of course that is not rape :1orglaugh:1orglaugh) at any age. Of course if she is old or not attractive you can just kill her...And so enrich our culture :2 cents:

Nope... zina is forbidden in islam. Just like christians and jews, the majority of followers are actually clueless and the rest of the world pins their customs on their religion for wow factor... when those were their customs long before islam existed.

Bladewire 08-16-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22321997)

False equivalency

you would think a person creating a meme with spell check before putting it out in the world.

Your guy violated a judges orders and was jailed for contempt of court because he did what the judge told him not to do.

When anybody violates a judges orders they are held in contempt, at least here in America.

Don't want to go to jail? Do what the judge tells you. Want to go to jail? Don't do what the judge tells you. Simple

astronaut x 08-16-2018 01:12 PM

Great, they got them. But yes that sucks. Now they are gonna be costing the good citizens . Honestly, I don't understand why they are letting in so many people. They should be made to stay in their countries and fix their own shit.

nico-t 08-16-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22322126)
Great, they got them. But yes that sucks. Now they are gonna be costing the good citizens . Honestly, I don't understand why they are letting in so many people. They should be made to stay in their countries and fix their own shit.

Watch out! You'll get kicked out of gfy's brainwashed leftist lunatic hate brigade!

babeterminal 08-17-2018 04:06 AM

that number above is now double over 60 pedos in one small town

press turn up to take pics of his family the guy is not having it, he said "i will turn up at your families home,schools,work" the journalist is shitting bricks cause he knows the guy will turn up, its no idol threat with this guy, you write shit about him he will come to your home and storm your press offices

MaDalton 08-17-2018 06:13 AM

Pakistani origin - a country that was created due to the British fucking up India.

No Brexit will help you with that, it's your inherited problem.

And as someone mentioned earlier: where is the similar outrage for catholic priests abusing at least 1000 children right in the US?

Every case of child abuse is one too many, no matter where victim or perpetrator are from.

And an overwhelming percentage of child abuse happens right at home between parents or close relatives and their own children while other relatives, doctors, teachers etc turn a blind eye.

notinmybackyard 08-17-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 22322445)
And as someone mentioned earlier: where is the similar outrage for catholic priests abusing at least 1000 children right in the US?

Catholic priests don't go around forming rape gangs of priests dedicated to the molesting of children.

With priests it seems to always be the same situation.... One emotionally fucked up fairy diddling little boys.

Regardless if they're Muslims, Priests or Richard Dawkins defending pedophilia they should all have their cocks cut off and stuffed down their throats.

nico-t 08-17-2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Pakistani origin - a country that was created due to the British fucking up India.

Every case of child abuse is one too many, no matter where victim or perpetrator are from.

And an overwhelming percentage of child abuse happens right at home between parents or close relatives and their own children while other relatives, doctors, teachers etc turn a blind eye.

wait... there was no outrage when catholic priests do it? Wtf... it was all over the news a while ago.

Plus i don't know why you bring up all that other shit, now it is about this particular case with muslim immigrants in pedo rings. Why not react to that? Why instantly go in excuse-mode?

"Well, this same thing happened there and with these people and those as well, so..."

And? Does that make it somehow more right what these disgusting animals did?

Insane...

astronaut x 08-17-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22322129)
Watch out! You'll get kicked out of gfy's brainwashed leftist lunatic hate brigade!

Funny, I don't think many of them feel much different then I do.

8pt-buck 08-17-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Fully agree. The Catholic Church attempts to sweep everything under the rug while saving documentation in their archives.
Just another sad avenue that's almost impossible to prevent ahead of time.

MaDalton 08-17-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22322491)
wait... there was no outrage when catholic priests do it? Wtf... it was all over the news a while ago.

Plus i don't know why you bring up all that other shit, now it is about this particular case with muslim immigrants in pedo rings. Why not react to that? Why instantly go in excuse-mode?

"Well, this same thing happened there and with these people and those as well, so..."

And? Does that make it somehow more right what these disgusting animals did?

Insane...

your reading comprehension is not improving.

Quote:

that is my point.

Bladewire 08-17-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22322493)
Funny, I don't think many of them feel much different then I do.

Nico-T thinks anyone who disagrees with him on anything is a far left liberal and anyone who agrees with him, is a closeted far right fuckwit like him.

It's illegal to spread hate in Nico-T's (Woulters) country, hate speech is illegal there, even online, so he secretly does it like a naughty secret addiction.

He thinks we're his secret little "hate whores" where he can login on VPN and illegally bash us like his little bitches. :evil-laug:evil-laug:evil-laug

nico-t 08-17-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22322514)
Nico-T thinks anyone who disagrees with him on anything is a far left liberal and anyone who agrees with him, is a closeted far right fuckwit like him.

It's illegal to spread hate in Nico-T's (Woulters) country, hate speech is illegal there, even online, so he secretly does it like a naughty secret addiction.

He thinks we're his secret little "hate whores" where he can login on VPN and illegally bash us like his little bitches. :evil-laug:evil-laug:evil-laug

Not illegal here you can say what you want, i think it is in Germany though, but i'm not sure.

oppoten 08-17-2018 04:21 PM

One thing that really angers me is that some of them (not the ones listed) are living in picturesque and/or post-industrial small towns and villages in Yorkshire. White man's havens.

(((Diversity))) really does mean "chasing down every last white person".

oppoten 08-17-2018 07:51 PM

^ to clarify, some of them will have received social housing from local authorities.

It's a deliberate policy to make white places less white.

celandina 08-18-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22322069)
Nope... zina is forbidden in islam. Just like christians and jews, the majority of followers are actually clueless and the rest of the world pins their customs on their religion for wow factor... when those were their customs long before islam existed.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...1379579633.jpg

.....the consent is not mentioned:2 cents:

celandina 08-19-2018 04:34 AM

that is where it is all heading " a collective Western suicide"

http://i.imgur.com/BMiMFxb.jpg