GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chaturbate WL/template support for SVGs? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1302070)

Mr. Deltoid 08-05-2018 11:28 AM

Chaturbate WL/template support for SVGs?

Has anyone been able to upload an SVG image to Chaturbate as a logo for a WL? Chaturbate itself is now utilizing a vector image, specifically an SVG, and this is a massive improvement over their older bitmap logo.

All of the logos I upload look like garbage because (a) Chaturbate will not scale down high-resolution bitmaps -- the dimensions must be small and (b) SVGs seem to be rejected when uploaded.

Does anyone have a workaround for this? Am I missing something here?

Mr. Deltoid 08-05-2018 11:29 AM

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to set a tag filter as an index for a WL? I'm dealing with a very specific niche and having the index page direct to the Chaturbate index isn't ideal. I need the root domain to point to a tag.

Cyber Fucker 08-05-2018 05:04 PM

I would like this as well. I tried, it's not working. Their WL also downgrades quality of uploaded bitmap logos.

I wish they allowed custom favicons too. This might seem like not a significant thing, but it is, for the user bookmarks.

overdose 08-05-2018 05:18 PM

indeed, I always wondered how big they are yet they never seem to improve their tools ever

lezinterracial 08-06-2018 06:32 AM

How would chaturbate prevent somebody embedding javascript into the svg?

Mohawk Steve 08-06-2018 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Deltoid (Post 22316449)
Has anyone been able to upload an SVG image to Chaturbate as a logo for a WL? Chaturbate itself is now utilizing a vector image, specifically an SVG, and this is a massive improvement over their older bitmap logo.

All of the logos I upload look like garbage because (a) Chaturbate will not scale down high-resolution bitmaps -- the dimensions must be small and (b) SVGs seem to be rejected when uploaded.

Does anyone have a workaround for this? Am I missing something here?

Our Whitelabels currently force any image that is uploaded to .jpg. We've had requests to allow other file types and are looking into changing this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Deltoid
Also, does anyone know if it's possible to set a tag filter as an index for a WL? I'm dealing with a very specific niche and having the index page direct to the Chaturbate index isn't ideal. I need the root domain to point to a tag.

At this time it is not possible to have a Whitelabel display to a site tag/niche but this is something we are looking to add in the near future.

Mohawk Steve 08-06-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyber Fucker (Post 22316615)
I wish they allowed custom favicons too. This might seem like not a significant thing, but it is, for the user bookmarks.

This is on the list of things we're looking into adding :thumbsup

Mr. Deltoid 10-11-2018 10:07 PM

Has there been any progress in the area of SVGs? Over-compressed bitmap logos look terrible.

Also, which preset replicates the actual color profile of Chaturbate? I'm referring to the preset options in the WL design section. If there isn't a matching preset, would you please list the hex codes and their respective elements ("Tab active" etc)?

My WL closely resembles the Chaturbate color palette with a few exceptions here and there.

xxx6live 10-11-2018 11:55 PM

Just right click the element in chrome/firefox and inspect it to see the color? Like tab active is #DC5500

BTW the tag system seems abused, if you try "ebony" or "asian" females 50% of them is white European chicks... what is the point, just to get traffic? In the end it will be unusable.