GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Paid Shill or Mentally ill? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1299360)

Diomed 05-25-2018 11:47 PM

Paid Shill or Mentally ill?

I've been watching Bladewire the shill talk to himself all day and call everyone who opposes his shillgenda fake nics again..

And I'm honestly starting to wonder.. Paid shill or mentally ill?

DukeSkywalker 05-26-2018 01:46 AM

He’s mentally ill with an agenda.

CaptainHowdy 05-26-2018 08:23 AM

He is, for good or worse, the oxygen tank of this board . . .

ilnjscb 05-26-2018 09:03 AM

They say in person he's a good dude, though I have never met him.

celandina 05-27-2018 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22276643)
He is, for good or worse, the oxygen tank of this board . . .

Caution oxygen is flamable :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

mineistaken 05-27-2018 08:41 AM

I have been calling him mentally ill for years already. Lving in some alternate fantasy world where his invented random things are opposite from truth.

There are couple similar types as well (one that I exposed beyond any doubt with evidence - mentally ill suckonthis even talking to himself via other nick).

mineistaken 05-27-2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilnjscb (Post 22276667)
They say in person he's a good dude, though I have never met him.

I absolutely believe in real world he is Mr. Nice guy type (would not tell anything against anyone, would stay nice guy style silent even discussing with Trump supporter).

ruff 05-27-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22277044)

More education in science would help you on this.

DraX 05-27-2018 12:24 PM

The poll need more options...:2 cents:

SuckOnThis 05-27-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistalken (Post 22277048)
I have been calling him mentally ill for years already. Lving in some alternate fantasy world where his invented random things are opposite from truth.

There are couple similar types as well (one that I exposed beyond any doubt with evidence - mentally ill suckonthis even talking to himself via other nick).

Obsessive mineisstalken is stalken again.

nico-t 05-27-2018 12:32 PM

I expected a 'both' option, which i think is the case. To be a paid troll to spread propaganda at this rate you have to be mentally ill.

nico-t 05-27-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 22277190)
mineisstalken is stalken again.

your avatar = ironic as hell :1orglaugh i have an idea, could you Trump obsessed crazies all use that same avatar, except with your own heads on it? Would make it a lot more accurate, and easier to spot you loons :1orglaugh

mineistaken 05-27-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

If anyone is still not familiar with this mentally ill person, he used to talk with/to himself using 2 nicks:

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...uckonthis.html

And it was you who was stalking me (as a result I spent my time exposing you), not the other way around you try to falsify.

mineistaken 05-27-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22277192)
your avatar = ironic as hell :1orglaugh

That is how I imagine that mentally deranged asylum patient :2 cents::1orglaugh
Projecting himself on Trump :)

mineistaken 05-27-2018 01:15 PM

Personally I do not know why so many people think he is paid (except maybe by admins to stir shit up and up views) shill.

I mean there are millions of genuinely libby people who passionately believe in what they have been brainwashed with. They passionately hate anyone without extreme alt left point of view.
This would we one of those cases, not unusual at all.

Brian mike 05-27-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 22277057)

High concentrations of oxygen used during surgeries are a potential fire hazard for patients, but that doesn't mean the O2 gas itself catches fire. :winkwink:
Chemistry 101: Oxygen is not flammable - Modern Healthcare Vital Signs | The healthcare business blog from Modern Healthcare

celandina 05-28-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Pardon me.... an accelerator for combustion...I figured Blade would not know either word..:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 05-28-2018 09:05 AM

He just takes the internet waaay to seriously...

TheSquealer 05-28-2018 09:40 AM

He's being paid.

First, with mental illness, anything is possible. That said, simply look at the full pattern of his posts. when its political, he goes 100% off the rails, makes no sense, is completely irrational and is doing everything possible to shut it down, disrupt, derail, deflect etc etc etc.

But then look at other conversations and he's 100% normal, his views are somewhat moderate, his responses are properly calibrated and appropriate to the conversation and even sometimes pleasant and so on. People aren't generally 100% insane in one area and 100% normal in everything else.

By that, I mean that any mental disorders leading to the totally bizarre behavior in political discussion would surface in some ways and reveal themselves in other conversations. At least you'd have plenty of moments of "hmm.. that was a really odd thing to say and sort of out of place....". But I don't really see that happening.

I would be my money that he's being paid. I've been thinking this for quite a while.

By the way, look at everyone else in political discussion... crockett for example... non stop "you Republicans..." and he's consistent with someone on the far left with far left political leanings, continually expressing views and beliefs consistent with far left values, which is all fine and normal. Bladewire doesn't do that. he ONLY talks about Trump and ONLY shouts down anyone who is not actively insulting Trump. He has fake nics which ONLY do the exact same.

SuckOnThis 05-28-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22277206)
If anyone is still not familiar with this mentally ill person, he used to talk with/to himself using 2 nicks:

You obsess over and stalk guys in foreign countries literally for years. You make multiple threads about me, found my business and called my house multiple times and you call others mentally ill.

That's some serious projecting mineisstalkin

If you were in America you would be in jail.

JFK 05-28-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraX (Post 22277184)
The poll need more options...:2 cents:

agreed ! :2 cents: :thumbsup

baddog 05-28-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe =5BBB8ABD

ghjghj 05-28-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 22277543)
hi bladewire

http://i.imgur.com/ugo6kNq.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 22277528)
He has fake nics which ONLY do the exact same.

shake 05-28-2018 01:26 PM

Missing option: both

beerptrol 05-28-2018 01:43 PM

Both.

Oh wait a minute. I thought this was a poll about Trump thread

TheSquealer 05-28-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22277664)
Both.

Oh wait a minute. I thought this was a poll about Trump thread

https://www.spartareport.com/wp-cont...1281920194.jpg

DukeSkywalker 05-28-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

He's being paid.

First, with mental illness, anything is possible. That said, simply look at the full pattern of his posts. when its political, he goes 100% off the rails, makes no sense, is completely irrational and is doing everything possible to shut it down, disrupt, derail, deflect etc etc etc.

But then look at other conversations and he's 100% normal, his views are somewhat moderate, his responses are properly calibrated and appropriate to the conversation and even sometimes pleasant and so on. People aren't generally 100% insane in one area and 100% normal in everything else.

By that, I mean that any mental disorders leading to the totally bizarre behavior in political discussion would surface in some ways and reveal themselves in other conversations. At least you'd have plenty of moments of "hmm.. that was a really odd thing to say and sort of out of place....". But I don't really see that happening.

I would be my money that he's being paid. I've been thinking this for quite a while.

By the way, look at everyone else in political discussion... crockett for example... non stop "you Republicans..." and he's consistent with someone on the far left with far left political leanings, continually expressing views and beliefs consistent with far left values, which is all fine and normal. Bladewire doesn't do that. he ONLY talks about Trump and ONLY shouts down anyone who is not actively insulting Trump. He has fake nics which ONLY do the exact same.

Very plausible, but how does one get paid for that?

mineistaken 06-02-2018 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 22277543)
You obsess over and stalk guys in foreign countries literally for years. You make multiple threads about me, found my business and called my house multiple times and you call others mentally ill.

That's some serious projecting mineisstalkin

If you were in America you would be in jail.

Yes I found your biz and called your house :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

All I did is expose your stalking ass as having multiple nicks (thunderbals and redfred, as well as you talking to yourself using those nicks).

You are actually mentally insane by:

stalking me (and claiming it was the other way around)
talking to yourself using your other nicks
posting laughable stories of me calling your house

mineistaken 06-02-2018 02:39 AM

Quote:

First, with mental illness, anything is possible.

:2 cents::2 cents:

Quote:

when its political, he goes 100% off the rails, makes no sense, is completely irrational and is doing everything possible to shut it down, disrupt, derail, deflect etc etc etc.

That also happens when people are super passionate about politics and are brainwashed by leftist media that other party is true evil etc.

So they seem insane while discussing politics but closer to normal in non politic tyopics (because they do not have that passionate views towards those topics).

ghjghj 06-02-2018 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22277664)
Trump thread

https://i.imgur.com/ssZql7F.jpg

Speigelau 06-02-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

He's being paid.

I agree with all of that, except for the paid part. I just can't imagine any scenario where it would make sense to pay someone to infuse a particular narrative on a dying industry-specific discussion board.

I lean more to him having some sort of paranoid psychosis condition along with anger management issues. His brain just can't wrap itself around the fact that so many could think so little of him and disagree with his thoughts, so it lumps all the people as one to make him feel better that its only one person with many fake nicks attacking him. He also gets so worked up when someone disagrees with him, instead of discussing the issue, he'll attack them on their posting history here or dig up some off-board personal info on them he can attack.

I'd love to see him walk into a room with all of us whom he's called a fake nick as we introduce ourselves to him and he has a meltdown as he realizes he's been wrong all along.

Bladewire 06-02-2018 10:45 AM

Fake nic troll is obsessed, manic and talking to himself.

Diomed 06-02-2018 11:11 AM

That's true about his other nics literally ONLY there to do the same.

Good point squealer.

I agree with you on the fact that he's a paid shill as well.. And not just some nutter. Though he is obviously that too, at times.

Bladewire 06-02-2018 11:17 AM

↑↑ Fake nic. Mr. Anonymous with no sites, no name, no city, state or country :winkwink:

I love the attention keep making threads about me and obsessing on my cock :banana

Speigelau 06-02-2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22280513)
Fake nic troll is obsessed, manic and talking to himself.

Lol, he proved my point in his very next post.

Diomed 06-03-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghjghj (Post 22280385)

Bladey.. Be honest.. Is this photo of you really legit?

As per my adult sites.. Umm, i make my living off of paid traffic campaigns. I don't even show the sponsors I'm involved with my money sites.. and I'm very upfront about that fact.

But I do welcome them to keep an eye on backend productivity :thumbsup

You understand this concept correct? You work in adult too yes?

kane 06-03-2018 04:14 PM

I don't think he falls into either of those categories. I think he hates Trump and loves trolling Trump supporters.

It's his hobby.

Diomed 06-03-2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22281004)
I don't think he falls into either of those categories. I think he hates Trump and loves trolling Trump supporters.

It's his hobby.

I think your definition of "hobby" differs greatly from most others.

At least, in this case.

kane 06-03-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22281008)
I think your definition of "hobby" differs greatly from most others.

At least, in this case.

It's a hobby he spends a lot of time on :winkwink::1orglaugh

Diomed 06-03-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22281010)

True,

So much so that one could almost equate it to a full time job :thumbsup

Acepimp 06-03-2018 05:49 PM

This is quite an amusing thread :1orglaugh

But it's clear that he is BOTH mentally ill AND working for the DNC trolls:

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls

KING: Hillary Clinton camp now paying online trolls to attack anyone who disparages her online

:1orglaugh

Diomed 11-06-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

He's being paid.

Yup.

Which fake nics have you noticed of his?

I've noticed that when he's shilling he does this weird "non human talk". Like talking in some weird propganda code.

Then when there is a personal answer/reply it's a complete separation.

Bladewire 11-06-2018 08:10 AM

↑↑↑ Mentally 8ll obsessed with me bumping his old hate threads about me :winkwink:

Bladewire 01-21-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 22281010)

:evil-laug:evil-laug:evil-laug

Bladewire 01-21-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 22277223)
High concentrations of oxygen used during surgeries are a potential fire hazard for patients, but that doesn't mean the O2 gas itself catches fire. :winkwink:
Chemistry 101: Oxygen is not flammable - Modern Healthcare Vital Signs | The healthcare business blog from Modern Healthcare

Science 101 :2 cents:

Bladewire 01-21-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Another of his alt-right hate fake nics

Bladewire 01-21-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilnjscb (Post 22276667)
They say in person he's a good dude.

QFT :thumbsup

Bladewire 01-21-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22277044)

Oxygen is not flammable :2 cents:

astronaut x 01-21-2019 07:42 PM

Oh look, diomed preaches to others about conflict and yet he makes a post like this.

Surprise!!

Bladewire 02-25-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22401459)
Oh look, diomed preaches to others about conflict and yet he makes a post like this.

Surprise!!

Yes.

And again today he's making new hate threads about me :1orglaugh

Petition to ban Bladewire Media Astroturfers from this forum