GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trumpers and Trumpettes: Get in here and explain this please (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1297872)

2MuchMark 04-16-2018 08:28 AM

Trumpers and Trumpettes: Get in here and explain this please

The Definitive Guide to Trump's Scandals: 2017-18

Go ahead Trumpers, explain away.

Busty2 04-16-2018 08:54 AM

Its absolutely amazing when you see all the FACTS one after the other and this doesn't even touch on the 2000 plus lies that Chump has been caught out on in the past 16 months or so.

Time to clean the swap and get rid of the "Idiot in Chief" :thumbsup:thumbsup

Throw the baby out with the bath water

CaptainHowdy 04-16-2018 09:07 AM

Rochard 04-16-2018 09:16 AM

Every day I wake up and I'm stunned.

This isn't a Democrat vs Republican thing. We've had both Democratic and Republican presidents in the past forty years, never had an a major issue with them any of them. Not once did I ever wake up and say "What is our dumb ass president going to do today?". Every day it's blatant lies and absolute stupidity. It's constant.

Americans - Specifically Republicans - voted in someone who had ZERO QUALIFICATIONS and NO EXPERIENCE and "hoped" for something better. Trump drained the swamp, removed all of the experts, and instead installed people with no qualifications and no experience. Rex Tillerson is a perfect example. Zero experience and what did he accomplish after one year in office? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Not a god damn thing. We've pissed off all of our allies, started a trade war with China, relations with Russia are at an all time low, we are nearly at war with North Korea, and now we are bombing Syria. At the same time our State Department has been gutted, we have no ambassador for South Korea, no plan for Syria, no plan for the Middle East, no plan on how to handle Russian meddling in our election, and no plan on any trade agreements. After a year in office they have nothing to show for it and no plan moving forward.

People are finally figuring out our "tax cut' was pure bullshit. My wife is getting an extra $3 every two weeks. She can afford an extra latte every month. At the same time big companies are saving billions if not trillions, and our deficit is going through the roof.

At the same time our unemployment rate is on hold. Under Obama we had over seventy months of dropping unemployment. Under Trump we've had.... Four consecutive months of dropping unemployment? Where are all of the jobs he promised us?

This a complete disaster. I pray Obama's economy continues. If not we are completely fucked.

OneHungLo 04-16-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22254570)
Every day I wake up and I'm stunned.

This isn't a Democrat vs Republican thing. We've had both Democratic and Republican presidents in the past forty years, never had an a major issue with them any of them. Not once did I ever wake up and say "What is our dumb ass president going to do today?". Every day it's blatant lies and absolute stupidity. It's constant.

Americans - Specifically Republicans - voted in someone who had ZERO QUALIFICATIONS and NO EXPERIENCE and "hoped" for something better. Trump drained the swamp, removed all of the experts, and instead installed people with no qualifications and no experience. Rex Tillerson is a perfect example. Zero experience and what did he accomplish after one year in office? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Not a god damn thing. We've pissed off all of our allies, started a trade war with China, relations with Russia are at an all time low, we are nearly at war with North Korea, and now we are bombing Syria. At the same time our State Department has been gutted, we have no ambassador for South Korea, no plan for Syria, no plan for the Middle East, no plan on how to handle Russian meddling in our election, and no plan on any trade agreements. After a year in office they have nothing to show for it and no plan moving forward.

People are finally figuring out our "tax cut' was pure bullshit. My wife is getting an extra $3 every two weeks. She can afford an extra latte every month. At the same time big companies are saving billions if not trillions, and our deficit is going through the roof.

At the same time our unemployment rate is on hold. Under Obama we had over seventy months of dropping unemployment. Under Trump we've had.... Four consecutive months of dropping unemployment? Where are all of the jobs he promised us?

This a complete disaster. I pray Obama's economy continues. If not we are completely fucked.

Here, let me stun you again.

"Monday, April 16, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance."

Stunning. Nothing at all. :1orglaugh

directfiesta 04-16-2018 10:29 AM

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Just back from Florida .... It is scary and crazy ....

Bladewire 04-16-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22254575)

"Monday, April 16, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance."

But you and Trump said polls can't be trusted and are easily manipulated.... just like the monthly jobs report and Trump said he was pulling out if Syria within his first 30 days in office...

OneHungLo 04-16-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22254626)
But you and Trump said polls can't be trusted and are easily manipulated.... just like the monthly jobs report and Trump said he was pulling out if Syria within his first 30 days in office...

Exactly, they can't...that's why his approval ratting is probably 102% :1orglaugh

Rochard 04-16-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22254575)

"Monday, April 16, 2018

Mkay.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
Donald Trump Approval Rating: Lowest in History After 1 Year | Time

That's what Trump's winning looks like right there.

pimpmaster9000 04-16-2018 11:01 AM

the red hats have talked too much shit to admit that trump is a clown...the point of no return was reached a long time ago and now they have to pretend like none of this matters and that he is doing a great job even when it is obvious that he is fucking up big time...

GAMEFINEST 04-16-2018 11:09 AM

Scammers galore

2MuchMark 04-16-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22254638)
Exactly, they can't...that's why his approval ratting is probably 102% :1orglaugh

https://i.gifer.com/Ngfy.gif

bronco67 04-16-2018 05:16 PM

You're asking them to explain something? Please keep it more simple.

If they all put their brain cells together they'll be the world's least stupid mongoloid and that's being generous.