GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Google announces it wants to control your mind (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1296989)

onwebcam 03-20-2018 10:47 AM

Google announces it wants to control your mind

Google unveils its $300M News Initiative, with tools for subscriptions, security and fighting fake news
https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/20/go...share=facebook

RedFred 03-20-2018 10:49 AM

OP interprets Google fighting fake news as trying to control minds. :1orglaugh

Bladewire 03-20-2018 10:50 AM

And based on what you filter out and subscribe to they will sell that data to the highest bidder just like they have their news.Google.com data for years.

MFCT 03-20-2018 11:05 AM

Google is becoming the "Fahrenheit 451" of the digital-age.

nico-t 03-20-2018 11:07 AM

All these billion dollar companies and governments are so noble, they all want to filter the news for us. They're so nice and really have the best intentions for us.

oppoten 03-20-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22240870)

https://kek.gg/i/3Jfgwn.jpg

bronco67 03-20-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22240899)
All these billion dollar companies and governments are so noble, they all want to filter the news for us. They're so nice and really have the best intentions for us.

Yeah, you wouldn't them sanitizing your brain candy before you suck it into your empty fucking head.

RyuLion 03-20-2018 08:07 PM

Huge respect to Google for helping with this!
Lots of my friends fall for lots of Fake News, they're too lazy to check to see if it's real..

beerptrol 03-20-2018 08:11 PM

Op doesn't have anything to worry about due to the fact he has a small mind and it's already under control by Pootie

How about one of you sister chasing, inbred, weasel gropers start your own search engine! Oh wait, you are sheeple and don't have the ability to do that! All you can do is troll and spread fake news!!!

Then cry like snowflakes when people get sick of your fake news bullshit!

onwebcam 03-20-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyuLion (Post 22241206)
Lots of my friends fall for lots of Fake News, they're too lazy to check to see if it's real..

How do you assume google will help rather than hurt? How well did they do on youtube? Do they flag it on facebook or GFY as well? Did your friends fall for the "Russia collusion" fake news? What makes them so special that they can determine what is or isn't fake news? Do they reference Snopes? SPLC the deciders?

Bladewire 03-20-2018 08:31 PM

^^^ 6:31am in Moscow he's starting early today :2 cents:

onwebcam 03-20-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22241230)

Actually I slept in until about 8:30AM Central after tossing and turning all night because I made the mistake of taking a nap yesterday, Then I figured out it was raining and cold so I didn't go anywhere until about 2PM when the people on a piece of property I've been trying to buy for weeks called to say "let's make a deal" so I went and made the deal. Then went and spent the evening with my son and now about to lay it down.. Back up in the morning to knock over a few banks for the deal money.. Have a friend coming by to make a trade on a gs 450h he wants to unload and 1 shipment to send off. There you have it comrade. That is my life.. Here in the USofA.

Paul Markham 03-21-2018 01:25 AM

Anyone who relies on one News source today is a fool. The problem is you can't trust anything a billionaire tells you and guess who owns most of the media?

beerptrol 03-21-2018 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22241230)

So much shit to spin and deflect. It's non stop due to Chump's fuck ups...thanks Chump!

“She's not going to win the election, but I'm just saying. If Hillary is elected, she will be under protracted criminal investigation likely followed by the trial of a sitting president. This is just what we need.” Trump warned of “Constitutional crisis” if Hillary were elected

America can't 'dictate how other countries operate,' Sarah Sanders says about the Russian election

Vs

The White House said Mr Trump was ready to speak to Mr Maduro, but only when democracy had been restored.
"Since the start of this Administration, President Trump has asked that Maduro respect Venezuela’s constitution, hold free and fair elections, release political prisoners, cease all human rights violations, and stop oppressing Venezuela’s great people," the White House said.

CaptainHowdy 03-21-2018 04:07 AM

My mind is useless so they can have it ...

itx 03-21-2018 04:13 AM

Will fight fake news...

Bladewire 03-21-2018 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22241351)
So much shit to spin and deflect. It's non stop due to Chump's fuck ups...thanks Chump!

“She's not going to win the election, but I'm just saying. If Hillary is elected, she will be under protracted criminal investigation likely followed by the trial of a sitting president. This is just what we need.” Trump warned of “Constitutional crisis” if Hillary were elected

America can't 'dictate how other countries operate,' Sarah Sanders says about the Russian election

Vs

The White House said Mr Trump was ready to speak to Mr Maduro, but only when democracy had been restored.
"Since the start of this Administration, President Trump has asked that Maduro respect Venezuela’s constitution, hold free and fair elections, release political prisoners, cease all human rights violations, and stop oppressing Venezuela’s great people," the White House said.

Love this! Exactly why I'm ultimately happy Clinton didn't win. I much more enjoy watching slithering slimy Trump thrashing as he's pinned to the wall for his lies and corruption.

Paul Markham 03-21-2018 06:18 AM

Today, what news source can you depend to be the truth?

Facebook was continually offering me membership to various Corbyn groups, a left-wing politician who is stuck in the 70s and promises the impossible, love an economic migrant and other causes I oppose.

I can predict a story be the title of the News outlet. I can see through lies given out by politicians, it's not hard.

On Trump, I'm waiting for the decision from a court of law as most of the stories I read are far-fetched. But he is an awful President, who only got elected because the process in America is rigged and it went wrong. The big money went on Clinton who was supposed to win.

Best-In-BC 03-21-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22240870)

Saying there are two genders is becoming fakes news, fake news is w/e you want it to be

Bladewire 03-21-2018 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best-In-BC (Post 22241450)
Saying there are two genders is becoming fakes news, fake news is w/e you want it to be

Who knew there was such a thing as a "man pussy" nowadays?

nico-t 03-21-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22241204)
Yeah, you wouldn't them sanitizing your brain candy before you suck it into your empty fucking head.

I love how you essentially say in this reaction, "yes corporations and government, please filter everything for me that you do not want me to read", and call ME the one with the empty head in the same sentence. There are very few who are more oblivious than you. :2 cents:

CarlosTheGaucho 03-21-2018 08:43 AM

Google is already skewing its search results, there is a continuous purge, shadow banning and constant wave of "demonetization" on Youtube. There are two very questionable, private organizations (SPLC, ADL), with a proven history of partisan political agenda that are working on it.

Can hardly imagine even more effort in order to decide what information should or should not be available on the internet. Coming from a company that fired one of its premier Engineers for causing the sheer horror of claiming that there are actual inherent differences between men and women.

DraX 03-22-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyuLion (Post 22241206)

Describe the fake news your friends fell for?

pimpmaster9000 03-22-2018 02:36 AM

journalism is broke...nobody buys papers any more and ad revenue is drying up...clicks are the name of the game...sensationalist bullshit and fear mongering do better than the bland and boring truth...alternative truths find their audience much better than the actual truth...

gay frogs :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

adultchatpay 03-22-2018 04:02 AM

It has been part of my life for the past 10 years :)