GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   hey Paul, a question... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1295455)

Grapesoda 02-25-2018 05:05 AM

hey Paul, a question...

how about this for fun...

reality is 3 Domains, Domain 1 is ?everything?, Domain 2 is your 'body', Domain 3 is your 'living consciousness'.

we are a ?virtual reality? biologically supported by our physical bodies, Domain 2.

I think that domain 1 and domain 2 are rooted in Newtonian Physics while Domain 3 has connections to quantum physics.

this is where we divers in thoughts of god...

you seem to insist god is somehow a 'figure or persona, possibly even with a gender?' do I have this wrong?

no one denies that myths and legends and fucking great stores a have been woven together into laws and regulations that run our societies and cultures... so what? what's the big deal about that?

while I view god as an 'unknowable property' with accessible functions that provide 'actionable opportunities' for those that are interested. I do this with a purpose. this provide tools that allow me to access areas of myself I prefer to a access.

discuss (no fucking mind reading though) :thumbsup

nico-t 02-25-2018 10:41 AM

dats mad deep dogg :2 cents:

Bladewire 02-25-2018 11:37 AM

Grapesoda 02-25-2018 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22219845)
dats mad deep dogg :2 cents:

that's what I think about :pimp

Grapesoda 02-25-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22219901)

whooo hoooo

pimpmaster9000 02-25-2018 02:16 PM

Paul Is An anchor husband...

Paul Markham 02-25-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22219593)
how about this for fun...

reality is 3 Domains, Domain 1 is ?everything?, Domain 2 is your 'body', Domain 3 is your 'living consciousness'.

we are a ?virtual reality? biologically supported by our physical bodies, Domain 2.

I think that domain 1 and domain 2 are rooted in Newtonian Physics while Domain 3 has connections to quantum physics.

this is where we divers in thoughts of god...

you seem to insist god is somehow a 'figure or persona, possibly even with a gender?' do I have this wrong?

no one denies that myths and legends and fucking great stores a have been woven together into laws and regulations that run our societies and cultures... so what? what's the big deal about that?

while I view god as an 'unknowable property' with accessible functions that provide 'actionable opportunities' for those that are interested. I do this with a purpose. this provide tools that allow me to access areas of myself I prefer to a access.

discuss (no fucking mind reading though) :thumbsup

I think gods are the product of people that want to control the many.

The flaw in your thinking is, there are so many versions of imaginary gods that no one is right.

The tools that you have we all have. You just think you have something superior to the rest of us. Which is why people start imaginary 'unknowable property' gods and religions.

https://i.imgur.com/VdycnDQ.gif

Grapesoda 02-25-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22220039)
Paul Is An anchor husband...

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Grapesoda 02-25-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22220061)
I think gods are the product of people that want to control the many.

The flaw in your thinking is, there are so many versions of imaginary gods that no one is right.

The tools that you have we all have. You just think you have something superior to the rest of us. Which is why people start imaginary 'unknowable property' gods and religions.

https://i.imgur.com/VdycnDQ.gif

you could not comprehend the question? because you sure got no where near the fucking question in your answer.:2 cents:
here is the statement again...try again?

reality is 3 Domains, Domain 1 is ‘everything’, Domain 2 is your 'body', Domain 3 is your 'living consciousness'.

we are a ‘virtual reality’ biologically supported by our physical bodies, Domain 2.

Paul Markham 02-26-2018 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22220373)
you could not comprehend the question? because you sure got no where near the fucking question in your answer.:2 cents:
here is the statement again...try again?

reality is 3 Domains, Domain 1 is ‘everything’, Domain 2 is your 'body', Domain 3 is your 'living consciousness'.

we are a ‘virtual reality’ biologically supported by our physical bodies, Domain 2.

Prove quantum physics has any link to gods or imagined forces.

romeo22 02-26-2018 06:41 AM

You keep giving his ego to grow

Grapesoda 02-26-2018 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22220591)
Prove quantum physics has any link to gods or imagined forces.

what the fuck is wrong with you? you are the dumb mother fucker that keeps bring up Hebrew action figures. oh well, enjoy your stupidity :2 cents:

prove blue eyes to me, asswipe prove that eyes have blue color in them :1orglaugh

Grapesoda 02-26-2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo22 (Post 22220749)
You keep giving his ego to grow

me or paul? paul doesn't even understand space time :(

Paul Markham 02-26-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22220769)
what the fuck is wrong with you? you are the dumb mother fucker that keeps bring up Hebrew action figures. oh well, enjoy your stupidity :2 cents:

prove blue eyes to me, asswipe prove that eyes have blue color in them :1orglaugh

I believe Hebrew action figures are a figment of people, of the time, imaginations.

What don't you get?

I'm not saying blue eyes are linked to anything. You are saying quantum physics are. Do you see how religions start? It's when dumbasses come up with imaginary answers to questions when they don't know the question.

Grapesoda 02-26-2018 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22220815)
I believe Hebrew action figures are a figment of people, of the time, imaginations.

What don't you get?

I'm not saying blue eyes are linked to anything. You are saying quantum physics are. Do you see how religions start? It's when dumbasses come up with imaginary answers to questions when they don't know the question.

Paul for you to say that the very foundation of our civilization is imaginary, never happened and is not real is actually a somewhat stupid statement. shows just how simple and unchallenging your intellect is. :2 cents:

I'm still waiting for the explanation of blues eyes. please explain the blue pigment in blue eyes pls. and for you to state in a public forum that quantum physics is not linked to anything... well that's even more preposterous.. . no more bro... I can't take it lol!! what next with you? Newtonian physics is not related to gravity? you really don't get it do you? you are 100% biased and there is no difference between you and a priest.

Paul Markham 02-26-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22220821)
Paul for you to say that the very foundation of our civilization is imaginary, never happened and is not real is actually a somewhat stupid statement. shows just how simple and unchallenging your intellect is. :2 cents:

Could Man have progressed without the structure religion and rulers gave us?

In my opinion, the answer is no. However, that doesn't make it real.

Could Stonehenge, the Pyramids, Göbekli Tepe, etc be built without religion and rulers? It's very doubtful. At the time an answer was needed to the questions of who, why, what are we, etc. And what happens after we die. Today we know through science about evolution. It continually answers new questions about human development. All that is left is the Big Bang.

Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_religion and consider Homo Sapiens trace their existence back long before anyone invented religion. It was that and having single rulers that allowed civilisation to develop. Still does not make it real. Your ramblings are supposing there is some superior force only you can access.

Explain why you have discovered something better.