GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   MojoCDN, powered by MojoHost (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1295035)

NatalieMojoHost 02-20-2018 02:56 PM

MojoCDN, powered by MojoHost

https://cdn-image.avn.com/fit/width:...c-mojohost.jpg

MojoHost proudly announced the official launch of the Mojo Content Delivery Network service - MojoCDN.

In today's web environment of big websites and bigger bandwidth bills, the new Content Delivery Network (CDN) offering from GFY's favorite hosting company is very exciting. This is why, to celebrate the launch of MojoCDN, we are offering a spring special for small and large bandwidth needs. Setup fees are being completely waived and there are no limitations on whether you're hosted with MojoHost or not. The bare minimum commitment is a great way to test the waters - we are absolutely confident that the Good Mojo experience will leave you more than satisfied.

MojoCDN means bandwidth for everyone, even clients not hosted with MojoHost!

In the United States, 1000 GB of CDN with support included will cost $10 per month, with overages at $0.01 per GB. The offer is located here.

The pricing is similar from the new European location. You will receive 1 TB of CDN with the same famous MojoHost support at the cost of ?10 with overages billed at ?10 per additional TB. This offer is located here.

Content Delivery Networks (CDN) are an excellent way not only to reduce bandwidth costs but to also increase website load speed. They utilize data centers located around the world to deliver content faster than is possible at a single origin where the website may be hosted. The MojoCDN offering is possible through partnerships with leading companies to bring high-quality bandwidth at low prices.

MojoCDN will offer its special deal until April 17th, 2018.

Brad and Natalie are both available to discuss your CDN and hosting options at all the upcoming industry conventions in March.

For more information and to get your questions answered, reach out via Sales at MojoHost.com today.

Read the full PR here.

Bladewire 02-20-2018 03:20 PM

Bump for business :thumbsup

GAMEFINEST 02-20-2018 03:49 PM

Mojohost is one of the best

Miguel T 02-20-2018 08:06 PM

Wow, what an amazing offer.

Adding that to cart for sure :)

.:R I O:. 02-20-2018 10:05 PM

Mojo for life! :)

NickBaer 02-20-2018 10:54 PM

I moved many of my sites to MojoHost last week, after meeting Brad at the 3 European shows, plus InterNext Las Vegas. It all went very smooth. One thing they never advertise is the FREE SSL Certs! My prev host wanted $20+ per Domain per year!! Nutz to that.

Support was available 24/7. They did the FTP'ing, and Direct Admin setups. I did the easy stuff of updating the DNS with Google Domains, and editing some hard links in a few places in my PHP scripts.

Zuzana Designs 02-21-2018 05:16 AM

MojoHost for the win! Great promo :thumbsup:thumbsup

magneto664 02-21-2018 05:35 AM

Just write Mojo and everyone clap.
Why no one even asked for the number of Pops and location?
Good Promo?
Because what the fuck?
no technical specifications.
So how do you know you are a good offer?
Do you buy a TV without checking how many inches it has?
All you need is a "good promotion" slogan?

I'm not a big fan of MojoHost. Maybe their CDN is the best in the fucking world. it cooks, washes windows and is water resistant. But how can you glorify something without the specifications?

Miguel T 02-21-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22214045)
Just write Mojo and everyone clap.
Why no one even asked for the number of Pops and location?
Good Promo?
Because what the fuck?
no technical specifications.
So how do you know you are a good offer?
Do you buy a TV without checking how many inches it has?
All you need is a "good promotion" slogan?

I'm not a big fan of MojoHost. Maybe their CDN is the best in the fucking world. it cooks, washes windows and is water resistant. But how can you glorify something without the specifications?

Clearly you are not a client. :321GFY

magneto664 02-21-2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuzana Miguel (Post 22214107)
Clearly you are not a client. :321GFY

you just encouraged me to never be a customer.

Well, I see that you like this promotion.
So tell me how many pops are in cdn?
Do you know what it is?

Well, if you like it, you probably know
unless you do not know what you like.
Do you like a sandwich with nutella or shit?
both are brown.
So how many pops are in this offer?

yuu.design 02-21-2018 08:21 AM

congrats guys!

Brad Mitchell 02-21-2018 08:23 AM

Hi NewB

Because everything we do is awesome. Something about a reputation for excellence and 19 years of fantastic business. We are always happy to answer technical questions. You can find the POP list here on the HighWinds site: https://www.highwinds.com/network/

Troll me hard

Brad

JasonCollins 02-21-2018 08:45 AM

Bump for biz! Mojo rocks! :thumbsup

magneto664 02-21-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22214211)

Troll me hard

you wanted to be trolled hard
your wish:
I open pre sales query: 21/11/2015
Today is a 21/02/2018
Are you planning a response before the end of 2099?

Brad Mitchell 02-21-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22214737)
you wanted to be trolled hard
your wish:
I open pre sales query: 21/11/2015
Today is a 21/02/2018
Are you planning a response before the end of 2099?

Seems that was missed, sorry about that. What can I do to make it up to you?

Brad

theS2O 02-22-2018 10:28 AM

Great stuff. Congrats! :thumbsup

SekobA 02-22-2018 02:40 PM

Congrats on the launch.Lookin great :thumbsup

doeser 02-23-2018 06:29 AM

yo

Was hosted at mojohost a few years, 2-3 dedicated servers, small biz, stopped 4 years ago as my servers got stale, not upgradeable, stuck on a high price, I guess this practice changed over the years hopefully.

But I'm back now with a $10-
plan, checked the other offers and have to say it's competitive now, and I may be back in full one day;-)

This day's everyone needs this cdn's, I will only serve static pics/javascripts/css, and this will double the traffic from google at one of the pages, pagespeed get cut 50%, my lovely google will kick in, now 3k/day, in a few months 6k, small beans for some, but it's just one page.

cdn's are not just for tubes/video content, so if you have any page getting more than 10k uniques a day, you should spend the $10 starting money to speed up your stuff.

:2 cents:

NatalieMojoHost 02-23-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doeser (Post 22217055)
Was hosted at mojohost a few years, 2-3 dedicated servers, small biz, stopped 4 years ago as my servers got stale, not upgradeable, stuck on a high price, I guess this practice changed over the years hopefully.

But I'm back now with a $10-
plan, checked the other offers and have to say it's competitive now, and I may be back in full one day;-)

This day's everyone needs this cdn's, I will only serve static pics/javascripts/css, and this will double the traffic from google at one of the pages, pagespeed get cut 50%, my lovely google will kick in, now 3k/day, in a few months 6k, small beans for some, but it's just one page.

cdn's are not just for tubes/video content, so if you have any page getting more than 10k uniques a day, you should spend the $10 starting money to speed up your stuff.

:2 cents:

Hey there doeser! Thank you, that's great info! Come talk if you want to discuss a special deal for a return customer! My email is natalie at mojohost dot com and I get away with offering sweet discounts because I'm new here :)

RyuLion 02-23-2018 06:42 PM

Your support staff rocks Brad, but I already told you that while in Vegas.. :)

shiraz9944 02-23-2018 10:19 PM

stackpath (now highwinds) is good, I use them directly with my current servers.

Spunky 02-25-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22214931)
Seems that was missed, sorry about that. What can I do to make it up to you?

Brad

Get on your knees and grunt like a pig?

iceboi 02-25-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiraz9944 (Post 22217972)
stackpath (now highwinds) is good, I use them directly with my current servers.

It's the other way around. Stackpath bought Highwinds and maxcdn. I too use Highwinds and it's damn amazing. Better that Amazon in terms of bang for your buck. Performance is on par too if not better(occasionally) . Ahcdn seems to also be a good choice.

It also appears that MOJO is just a Highwinds reseller.

romeo22 02-26-2018 06:33 AM

Mojo host is great

Brad Mitchell 02-26-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spunky (Post 22219415)
Get on your knees and grunt like a pig?

That's a little gross, Spunky. Perhaps you can take one for the team :winkwink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceboi (Post 22220339)
It's the other way around. Stackpath bought Highwinds and maxcdn. I too use Highwinds and it's damn amazing. Better that Amazon in terms of bang for your buck. Performance is on par too if not better(occasionally) . Ahcdn seems to also be a good choice.

It also appears that MOJO is just a Highwinds reseller.

Yes, Stackpath acquired both Highwinds and MaxCDN. We set clients up on the Highwinds and MaxCDN networks, ie, on Stackpath. It's an excellent network and we are thrilled to have a wholesale agreement with them which allows us to service clients there. We offer full direct support to our clients and multiple integrations which we have programmed. We do what is best for our clients, which in this case is leveraging these best of breed technologies. Most other hosts are 'resellers' of somebody's CDN. Whether or not they offer effective integrations does vary. The hosts out there who have 'their own CDN' are typically a poor version of least cost routing served from caches in few larger POPs. They tend to lack the maturity and depth of this product.

Happy to answer anyone else's questions-

Brad

Brad Mitchell 03-14-2018 10:55 AM

It's March now... bump for speedy content delivery! More takers?

Brad

Rick_AV 03-14-2018 11:19 AM

check holaspark.com if you want affordable cdn, thank me later.

Holy Damage 03-14-2018 02:15 PM

Sorry, but I dont understand, are you guys reselling HighWinds and calling mojocdn?

Brad Mitchell 03-15-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holy Damage (Post 22237658)
Sorry, but I dont understand, are you guys reselling HighWinds and calling mojocdn?

We resell Highwinds, LeaseWeb and MaxCDN. Yes, our product line is referred to as MojoCDN and inclusive of all offerings. We have custom programming integrations and features available for all of the CDNs through MojoHost interfaces, with MojoHost support. If you think that's not an accomplishment, have fun negotiating direct contracts with any of the above CDNs at rates and in packages lower than we are offering. I have yet to meet a customer that has done better on their own (directly) than we are able to offer. We have lowered the barrier to entry with cost, commitment and dramatically improved ease of integration options. We offer services at everyday low prices on month-to-month service with our amazing support to make it all work.

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell