GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   About North Korea. My prediction (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1291951)

Steve Rupe 01-17-2018 08:47 PM

About North Korea. My prediction

is this. The U.S. will attack North Korea in early to mid Spring. I draw this conclusion based upon multiple sources of information, some of which is public, some which isn't and some from my own military knowledge.

I also predict that the military engagement will be swift, less than a month, very possibly just days, and if things go well the loss of life will be relatively minor but it could, admittedly, become a massive loss of both North and South Korean lives.

The United States is not, I repeat, is not going to allow North Korea the ability to strike America with a nuke delivered via an ICBM...period.

magneto664 01-17-2018 09:00 PM

what do you think about the next power-ball draw?
what is your prediction about number 8 and 12?

Look Chang 01-17-2018 09:13 PM

https://marketingland.com/wp-content...ystal-ball.png

mineistaken 01-17-2018 09:15 PM

I have no knowledge about it, but lets do $20 paypal bet for fun (sounds weird saying it in terms of war bet)?

ilnjscb 01-17-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22167598)
is this. The U.S. will attack North Korea in early to mid Spring. I draw this conclusion based upon multiple sources of information, some of which is public, some which isn't and some from my own military knowledge.

I also predict that the military engagement will be swift, less than a month, very possibly just days, and if things go well the loss of life will be relatively minor but it could, admittedly, become a massive loss of both North and South Korean lives.

The United States is not, I repeat, is not going to allow North Korea the ability to strike America with a nuke delivered via an ICBM...period.

I agree but extend the time frame to include summer. Let's see if we're correct.

Steve Rupe 01-17-2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22167628)
I have no knowledge about it, but lets do $20 paypal bet for fun (sounds weird saying it in terms of war bet)?

I do not use paypal and will never use paypal ever again. No to a bet.

mineistaken 01-17-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilnjscb (Post 22167634)
I agree but extend the time frame to include summer. Let's see if we're correct.

Somebody remember to bump it, lol.

shake 01-17-2018 10:30 PM

Which cryptos should I buy? That's what i want to know...

AdultKing 01-17-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

The U.S. will attack North Korea in early to mid Spring.

The US won't attack North Korea unless Trump goes completely mad.

The ship has sailed on military action to prevent North Korea having nukes.

It's now down to two things. Diplomacy and containment.

crockett 01-18-2018 01:04 AM

North Korea is a done deal, the cat is out of the bag. If you notice, soon as they announced they had weaponized their nuke, meaning made one that fits on a warhead, they suddenly started acting nice..

What I means is they have hit their end goal, which was to produce a nuclear armed missile. The reason they wanted that missile was to be safe from attack. Now that they have the missile, they feel safe from attack so now they are willing to start talks.

Paul Markham 01-18-2018 01:39 AM

America should wait for Kim to use a weapon on any of its allies. Kim is just playing the big man, with nothing to back it up, to his own people. Who I think will get sick of being exploited and rebel.

pimpmaster9000 01-18-2018 02:22 AM

I have no doubt that daquans gangsters and trump are dumb enough to invade...they will "gulf of tonkin" it IMO...you can always count on an under hand move by the US gov and USIS...

I predict massive losses...90% of all koreans dead in nuke strikes...the entire region a nuclear wasteland...bacteria too...china and russia pissed off...europe in shock...global anti USA outrage...

the USA will eventually get ostracized...a perfect storm is brewing and I hope invaders take maximum political damage...

US foreign policy is the cancer of the world...

crockett 01-18-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22167778)
America should wait for Kim to use a weapon on any of its allies. Kim is just playing the big man, with nothing to back it up, to his own people. Who I think will get sick of being exploited and rebel.

Kim isnt dumb, a bit power mad most likely but not dumb. He went to school in the West and is aware of our culture. He's playing the role that is expected of him, other wise he'd be removed from power by a coup.

Sarn 01-18-2018 03:40 AM

>The U.S. will attack North Korea
I don't think so

>I think will get sick of being exploited and rebel
>removed from power by a coup
It does not happen too

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22167748)
North Korea is a done deal, the cat is out of the bag. If you notice, soon as they announced they had weaponized their nuke, meaning made one that fits on a warhead, they suddenly started acting nice..

What I means is they have hit their end goal, which was to produce a nuclear armed missile. The reason they wanted that missile was to be safe from attack. Now that they have the missile, they feel safe from attack so now they are willing to start talks.

Even if they have made a nuke that will fit on a warhead that is not the end game. They still have to be able to survive re-entry and that will take more time and tests.

I will repeat the U.S. will not allow NK to have a nuke that is deliverable by an ICBM...period.

druid66 01-18-2018 06:37 AM

never rly understood this danger from NK to US, maybe someone would be that nice and explain it to me?

i understand that NK already managed to made missile with nuclear warhead, thats correct?

if so: is it one missile/3 missiles or maybe 30?

i assume (perhaps i'm wrong) that those missiles are few?
now pls explain: how the fuck can few missiles be danger to US with their anti-nuclear shield? they can destroy all kim's missiles sent to US in few minutes, or am i wrong again?
where's danger to US here?

what am i not seeing here? whats the cacth?

peace,
D.

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22167700)
The US won't attack North Korea unless Trump goes completely mad.

The ship has sailed on military action to prevent North Korea having nukes.

It's now down to two things. Diplomacy and containment.

The ship has not sailed. North Korea cannot hit the U.S. with a Nuclear Armed ICBM and the U.S. is not going to allow North Korea to have this type of weapon in its arsenal...period.

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druid66 (Post 22168069)
never rly understood this danger from NK to US, maybe someone would be that nice and explain it to me?

i understand that NK already managed to made missile with nuclear warhead, thats correct?

now pls explain: how the fuck can few missiles be danger to US with their anti-nuclear shield? they can destroy all kim's missiles sent to US in few minutes, or am i wrong again?

peace,
D.

You are wrong. North Korea has zero ICBM's armed with Nukes that can strike any target anywhere. The U.S. is not going to allow them to have one, ever.

seeandsee 01-18-2018 06:59 AM

they will ride north korea

Sarn 01-18-2018 07:34 AM

>The U.S. is not going to allow them to have one
:1orglaugh

just a punk 01-18-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

is this. The U.S. will attack North Korea in early to mid Spring.

Will not. The States have no balls for that. All NK military objects are underground so they can't be bombed out from air. The only way to attack is a ground operation. How many thousands (actually it will be about a million) of American soldiers are ready to die there? I bet no one...

P.S. If China will deliver a military help, the loses of the USA will be irrecoverable. BTW, do you know that Koreans are ethnic Chinese?

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22168189)
Will not. It has no balls for that.

You can think that it will not but to state that the U.S. "has no balls for that" is a ridiculous statement since the U.S. has repeatedly used its military force since the end of the Second World war, including in Korea.

Your number of American losses may be your dream but that is all it is, a dream. There will not even be as many as the last engagement with NK/Chinese forces.

In addition there will be no massive frontal assault. Those days are over with. There are multiple ways to conquer underground facilities.

just a punk 01-18-2018 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22168204)
You can think that it will not

Yes. It will not. Remember my words.

MFCT 01-18-2018 08:52 AM

If war breaks out, regardless of which side instigates, of course it will be a very brief war with NK getting pummeled into a literal shithole. We know that. Kim knows that.

As for their ICBMs, they still can't quite reach the continental USA from NK. We know that. Kim knows that.

What I'd be more concerned about is the nukes they'd be launching from their submarines near the shores of the continental USA. I suppose if they have the same capability of the ICBMs tested from NK (which leads one to assume that's where they'd be launched from), any target in the USA would be well-within range.

Or they could just launch them in a general up direction and explode them. The EMP would essentially destroy the electrical grid and every electronic device in the country. No computers, no banking, no bitcoins, no working vehicles or transport of food to stores, no oil refining or gasoline production, etc.

Welcome to your new Little-House-on-the-Prairie rest of your life. How is your farming skills lately? You do own a big plot of land to grow crops, right? You do have enough food to live on until harvest season next fall, right?

So yeah, we'd technically "win" the war. But in the end, I doubt any side would really come out on top.

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFCT (Post 22168324)
If war breaks out, regardless of which side instigates, of course it will be a very brief war with NK getting pummeled into a literal shithole. We know that. Kim knows that.

As for their ICBMs, they still can't quite reach the continental USA from NK. We know that. Kim knows that.

What I'd be more concerned about is the nukes they'd be launching from their submarines near the shores of the continental USA. I suppose if they have the same capability of the ICBMs tested from NK (which leads one to assume that's where they'd be launched from), any target in the USA would be well-within range.

Or they could just launch them in a general up direction and explode them. The EMP would essentially destroy the electrical grid and every electronic device in the country. No computers, no banking, no bitcoins, no working vehicles or transport of food to stores, no oil refining or gasoline production, etc.

Welcome to your new Little-House-on-the-Prairie rest of your life. How is your farming skills lately? You do own a big plot of land to grow crops, right? You do have enough food to live on until harvest season next fall, right?

So yeah, we'd technically "win" the war. But in the end, I doubt any side would really come out on top.

They do not have the ability to lunch an ICBM with a nuke warhead and hit a target anywhere as they have yet to develop the capability for a warhead to survive reentry. They do not have the ability to launch from a submarine and in addition they do not have the ability to hide their subs from detection.

The U.S. is not going to allow them to have that ability, ever.

Sarn 01-18-2018 09:24 AM

But they have ICBM and Nuke warheads

New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland
New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland - CNNPolitics

North had "up to 60 nuclear weapons" in its arsenal
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/09/nort...-missiles.html

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22168363)
But they have ICBM and Nuke warheads

New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland
New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland - CNNPolitics

North had "up to 60 nuclear weapons" in its arsenal
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/09/nort...-missiles.html

They have ICBM's and they have nukes but they cannot deliver the nukes via ICBM as they have yet to overcome the survive-ability of a war head during reentry. So at this point they cannot deliver a nuke via ICBM anywhere on this planet. We are not going to allow them to obtain that goal...period.

Since survive-ability of the warhead is their last obstacle to overcome that is why we will attack them. If they are continued to be allowed to test ICBM's they will overcome the survive-ability factor in a rather short period of time.

Their only option is to stop testing or we will attack them, period.

nico-t 01-18-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druid66 (Post 22168069)

peace,
D.

They were never a danger. It's a tiny insignificant country still living in the 1930s. Many people do not realize this but it's population is only about 1.5 times larger than in my really small country of the Netherlands.... It's preposterous to think they have any power whatsoever. This 'threat' of NK is the same as if the Netherlands would 'threat' it's neighbor Germany... They'd laugh their asses off, and if they wanted to, could wipe a small country like that out in a week.

It's just a convenient scapegoat / fake enemy to take the attention off from things that really matter. It's laughable at this point. Every time the government of the US needs something to play with they start about North Korea, the media starts reporting about them, etc. Always with years of silence in between from all parties until it's time to deflect again. NK is only a threat when it suits them. Other than that nobody gives a shit about that country.

Whenever the US decides to aim their crosshair at NK again, little Kim reacts like he is stung by a bee. The US knows this and that's why they do it. Little Kim is working on missiles and trying to prove his cock is big BECAUSE of the US constantly provoking him. If all leaders were as easy to provoke as naive little Kim, the US establishment would be salivating because it makes it really easy to come up with excuses to invade countries for resources and power that isn't yours. :2 cents:

Acepimp 01-18-2018 09:43 AM

So Bill Clinton gave north korea nukes, Obama gave Iran nukes, Hillary gave Russia our uranium, but clueless libs think Trump is going to start a nuclear war?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I suppose you guys think Kim J is the leader of NK? Haha haha you still haven't figured out who the puppet master is. :1orglaugh

:pimp

GAMEFINEST 01-18-2018 09:53 AM

You getting played son

druid66 01-18-2018 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22168393)
They were never a danger. It's a tiny insignificant country still living in the 1930s. Many people do not realize this but it's population is only about 1.5 times larger than in my really small country of the Netherlands.... It's preposterous to think they have any power whatsoever. This 'threat' of NK is the same as if the Netherlands would 'threat' it's neighbor Germany... They'd laugh their asses off, and if they wanted to, could wipe a small country like that out in a week.

It's just a convenient scapegoat / fake enemy to take the attention off from things that really matter. It's laughable at this point. Every time the government of the US needs something to play with they start about North Korea, the media starts reporting about them, etc. Always with years of silence in between from all parties until it's time to deflect again. NK is only a threat when it suits them. Other than that nobody gives a shit about that country.

Whenever the US decides to aim their crosshair at NK again, little Kim reacts like he is stung by a bee. The US knows this and that's why they do it. Little Kim is working on missiles and trying to prove his cock is big BECAUSE of the US constantly provoking him. If all leaders were as easy to provoke as naive little Kim, the US establishment would be salivating because it makes it really easy to come up with excuses to invade countries for resources and power that isn't yours. :2 cents:

i like this.
but i understand that it's easy to like smth that suits your own pov.
would love to hear others.
but i like it mr.Netherland :thumbsup

AdultKing 01-18-2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

since the U.S. has repeatedly used its military force since the end of the Second World war, including in Korea.

And lost every war.

Sarn 01-18-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22168372)
They have ICBM's and they have nukes but they cannot deliver the nukes via ICBM as they have yet to overcome the survive-ability of a war head during reentry. So at this point they cannot deliver a nuke via ICBM anywhere on this planet. We are not going to allow them to obtain that goal...period.

Since survive-ability of the warhead is their last obstacle to overcome that is why we will attack them. If they are continued to be allowed to test ICBM's they will overcome the survive-ability factor in a rather short period of time.

Their only option is to stop testing or we will attack them, period.

But if they have such technology?

Sarn 01-18-2018 10:49 AM

And if Trump Russian spy - it the good time to start the war? :1orglaugh

bronco67 01-18-2018 11:20 AM

North Korea is not close to striking the US with a nuclear missile. A few marginally successful and outright failed tests do not equal the ability to deliver a nuclear equipped intercontinental ballistic missile into the atmosphere and allow it to survive re-entry, strike a target and initiate nuclear fission. They're so fucking far away from being able to do that.

Sarn 01-18-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22168567)
North Korea is not close to striking the US with a nuclear missile. A few marginally successful and outright failed tests do not equal the ability to deliver a nuclear equipped intercontinental ballistic missile into the atmosphere and allow it to survive re-entry, strike a target and initiate nuclear fission. They're so fucking far away from being able to do that.

if someone had gifted them this system?

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22168480)
And lost every war.

The U.S. has not ever lost a war. End of story.

druid66 01-18-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22168480)
And lost every war.

are they really?
would you bet on this?
their war machine technology is booming like no other country, they are way advanced than any other, they didn't lost any war, they just stopped fighting and go back home after emptied warehouses filled with old armaments.
now they are ready with fresh equipment and looking for new targets.

Steve Rupe 01-18-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druid66 (Post 22168609)
are they really?
would you bet on this?
their war machine technology is booming like no other country, they are way advanced than any other, they didn't lost any war, they just stopped fighting and go back home after emptied warehouses filled with old armaments.
now they are ready with fresh equipment and looking for new targets.

Some overall truth in your statements.

AdultKing 01-18-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22168606)
The U.S. has not ever lost a war. End of story.

Korea - Draw 0 - 0 - Border remains the same
Vietnam Fail - USA Decisively handed it's arse on a plate.
Iraq 1 & 2 - Met stated objectives but remain quagmires
Afghanistan - Met some of the stated objectives however have not secured the nation.

Vietnam was lost so badly the last remaining Americans had to be helicoptered out of the Embassy grounds to offshore ships.

The US has not won a war since World War II and only then with help from the UK, Australia and other allies.

druid66 01-19-2018 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22169605)
Afghanistan - Met some of the stated objectives however have not secured the nation.

Vietnam was lost so badly the last remaining Americans had to be helicoptered out of the Embassy grounds to offshore ships.

The US has not won a war since World War II and only then with help from the UK, Australia and other allies.

again: you're not seeing bigger picture.

pimpmaster9000 01-19-2018 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by druid66 (Post 22169746)
again: you're not seeing bigger picture.

yes the bigger picture is the military industrial lobby making bank whilst selling the protection racket...

Steve Rupe 01-19-2018 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22169605)

I of course knew that you would come back with this same tired BS. The military was ordered to hold at the 38th Parallel and that is exactly what they did. General MacArthur had originally exceeded his authority, crossed the 38th Parallel and took our military to the border of China. When China entered the battle he was told to retreat back to the 38th Parallel and hold there. It was never the intention of President Truman to take and hold North Korea.

In Vietnam our Military was ordered by President Nixon to leave Vietnam because of civilian pressure to do so and our military was withdrawn from Vietnam in 1973 and two years later in 1975 the NVA conquered South Vietnam's forces.

All of these were/are military engagements and not war. The U.S. last declared War in 1941.

In addition you left off around 40 or so other military engagements in the 20th Century other than Korea and Vietnam.

In the 21st century the U.S. has engaged in more than 100 or so in as many countries, many of which are ongoing.

Educate yourself before you speak.

INever 01-19-2018 03:23 AM

Is anyone making a "North" Korean babes paysite?

pimpmaster9000 01-19-2018 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22169761)
I of course knew that you would come back with this same tired BS. The military was ordered to hold at the 38th Parallel and that is exactly what they did. General MacArthur had originally exceeded his authority, crossed the 38th Parallel and took our military to the border of China. When China entered the battle he was told to retreat back to the 38th Parallel and hold there. It was never the intention of President Truman to take and hold North Korea.

clear victory LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22169761)
In Vietnam our Military was ordered by President Nixon to leave Vietnam because of civilian pressure to do so and our military was withdrawn from Vietnam in 1973 and two years later in 1975 the NVA conquered South Vietnam's forces.

clear victory after 20 years LOL

druid66 01-19-2018 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INever (Post 22169779)
Is anyone making a "North" Korean babes paysite?

i know ure joking but when comes to korean porn i was doing some research when i was more active in asian niche and i found only amateur, real and pure amateur content + some of vintage erotic koreans photos on old scans.

we used to talk about it on asian boards and Faxxaff "blamed" korea (south ofc) being to much catholic (fighting catholic) also it's kind of rich country so not many girls are looking there opportunity in porn (not like in countries which are not so well economically) (don't bring here japan - that's totally different topic, japan is rich country but porn business there is some kind of tradition and no treated like smth you should be ashamed of (well, parents may disagree :D)), all of this leads to no real professional porn industry in SK, only amateur couples taking photos and movies.

now we can go back to NK.
anyway i'm happy that someone on this esteemed adult board bring topic of NK babes not only war and politics :D

oh and i believe there is no NK babes erotic photos anywhere...

just a punk 01-19-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

You can think that it will not but to state that the U.S. "has no balls for that" is a ridiculous statement since the U.S. has repeatedly used its military force since the end of the Second World war, including in Korea.

The US forces were used against stone aged farmers and they lost that war like another war they lost to Vietnamese farmers. Now NK is a highly militarized country of fanatics. Why do you think this time the luck will be on your side?

pimpmaster9000 01-19-2018 05:18 AM

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

anthrax-antibodies-detected-blood-north-korean-defector

thanks USA! :thumbsup

just a punk 01-19-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22169905)

The best thing that was made is Ebolapox - a genetic mix of Anthrax and Ebola: Biopreparat - Wikipedia

Don't know if NK has it...

BaldBastard 01-19-2018 05:48 AM

NK is only a thorn in the side of the real war coming.. China Vs USA and that is inevitable as the rising of the sun, its just a matter of when the shooting action starts, because the war has most certainly already started.

Simply based on populations, ie: you can't fight it, USA is going to fall from number one earning country in the next 15 years, then to 3rd or 4th in the following 15. China will be 1, India 2 and Indonesia and USA can fight out for 3rd and with less than 400 million population, America will just slide more from there.

I can't see America or Americans adjusting to that new world order.

Scary thing is even if there's war.. it still happens.

---

We know that twice in the past week, there's been civilian nuclear threat warnings in Japan and Hawaii, I'd guess the military on both sides would have the same error margin. The USA is certainly putting blind faith in hoping NK can detect a real attack from a fake one.

Whole scenario is a clusterfuck waiting to happen.

BTW why the fuck ya worried about Anthrax and Ebola when Kims got VX and used it? Its not a matter of if he has..