GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Naga main sale with 1 day left (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1287966)

NatalieK 12-14-2017 04:14 PM

Naga main sale with 1 day left

Donīt miss out on the last 24hrīs of the main sale of NagaCoins

NGC will be listed on the 22nd of December & already the building of token economy has begun while selling over the estimated coin sale.

Donīt be a fool and miss out on the new token, buy now & letīs make money :thumbsup

nico-t 12-14-2017 04:26 PM

Thanks for the spam of a shitty token without value for $1 a pop :1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 12-14-2017 04:41 PM

Fart in jars now...

NatalieK 12-15-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22117215)
Thanks for the spam of a shitty token without value for $1 a pop :1orglaugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22117230)
Fart in jars now...

your losses...

this time next year you could be eating your words :2 cents:

nico-t 12-15-2017 05:49 AM

Cardano has increased 700% since i bought it :1orglaugh

Good luck with Naga shit coin :1orglaugh

CurrentlySober 12-15-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22117230)
Fart in jars now...

I'll purchase those... :2 cents:

pimpmaster9000 12-15-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22117818)
your losses...

this time next year you could be eating your words :2 cents:

it is literally going to drop like a rock 2-3 days after trading begins...

rowan 12-15-2017 10:16 AM

How many threads are you going to start to spam your reflink for this shitcoin?

TheDynasty 12-15-2017 11:05 AM

i removed your ref link and purchased 10k worth

NatalieK 12-15-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22118001)
it is literally going to drop like a rock 2-3 days after trading begins...

letīs see...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDynasty (Post 22118406)
i removed your ref link and purchased 10k worth

ouch, 10k and you thought it was a shit coin? No problem with not using my ref link, small punk ass change, however, iīd have only said a grand or so being small time TheDynasty :helpme

pimpmaster9000 12-15-2017 06:37 PM

Nat is a fictional character made up by Garry coin..

nico-t 12-15-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22118940)
No problem with not using my ref link, small punk ass change

that's why you made this thread in the first place and took the effort to make sure your ref link is nicely in place... sounds plausible :thumbsup

OneHungLo 12-15-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22117182)
Donīt miss out on the last 24hrīs of the main sale of NagaCoins

NGC will be listed on the 22nd of December & already the building of token economy has begun while selling over the estimated coin sale.

Donīt be a fool and miss out on the new token, buy now & letīs make money :thumbsup

I purchased $5,000 usd worth with your referral link. Did you get credit?

rowan 12-15-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22119204)
that's why you made this thread in the first place and took the effort to make sure your ref link is nicely in place... sounds plausible :thumbsup

Not just "this thread"

Three threads. Unless I missed some others. :pimp

NatalieK 12-16-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22119210)
I purchased $5,000 usd worth with your referral link. Did you get credit?

Thereīs been a few sign ups & yes, I see a larger amount, most bought 500 and about, good for you OneHungLo, I really hope it all works out well & you earn big from it :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowan (Post 22119225)
Not just "this thread"

Three threads. Unless I missed some others. :pimp

yes, trying to have a clean thread, but thereīs these trolls keep ruining each business thread. Pretty disrespectful really, especially as I do not try to troll on other threads.

Better than having 10 btc threads or 20 trump threads all on one page though huh :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22119162)
Nat is a fictional character made up by Garry coin..

oh yes, and I take it the daily updates on my site were all filmed years ago too :1orglaugh :thumbsup

rowan 12-16-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22120203)
yes, trying to have a clean thread, but thereīs these trolls keep ruining each business thread. Pretty disrespectful really, especially as I do not try to troll on other threads.

How is you telling people to buy a random altcoin with your reflink a business thread?

Three times?

NatalieK 12-16-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowan (Post 22120245)
How is you telling people to buy a random altcoin with your reflink a business thread?

Three times?

well iīm interested in coins, as thereīs many coin threads atm, this new coin could be the next real deal, so iīve added my ref link as itīs a business thread...

itīs just business, donīt take it personal :thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 12-16-2017 04:03 PM

Garry has short arms like a little Trex tho...

TheDynasty 12-17-2017 06:54 PM

NAGA ICO — Is it Snake Oil?

https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/...l-fc91f49d1317

Bladewire 12-17-2017 07:05 PM

Filecoin

rowan 12-17-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDynasty (Post 22121655)

Very interesting. USA and Chinese citizens, which are probably the large majority of the cryptocurrency world, are not allowed to buy this token. :1orglaugh

The whole thing looks dodgy as fuck, just like pretty much every other ICO.

NatalieK 12-22-2017 04:15 PM

now itīs live & seems to be rising well & already is the second highest coin exchange...

https://i.gyazo.com/b6cebb13201fdc38...9c933f0efc.png

You can see how well itīs doing on HitBtc.com

Thereīs so many haters, but seems so many lovers, it hit 2.9 a while ago & dropped back to 1.6. Some people must have tripled their money and sold :thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 12-22-2017 05:13 PM

it dropped like a rock...exactly like I said it would...it lasted literally, and I shit you not, 20 minutes...

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

https://media1.tenor.com/images/baa0...itemid=4145131

GFED 12-22-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowan (Post 22121718)
Very interesting. USA and Chinese citizens, which are probably the large majority of the cryptocurrency world, are not allowed to buy this token. :1orglaugh

The whole thing looks dodgy as fuck, just like pretty much every other ICO.

rowan 12-22-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22130295)
it dropped like a rock...exactly like I said it would...it lasted literally, and I shit you not, 20 minutes...

Where are you getting your figures from?

On this page it's currently at $1.32 bid / $1.40 ask (this is USDT crypto rather than USD fiat but it's close to 1:1)

https://hitbtc.com/NGC-to-USDT

pimpmaster9000 12-22-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowan (Post 22130322)
Where are you getting your figures from?

On this page it's currently at $1.32 bid / $1.40 ask (this is USDT crypto rather than USD fiat but it's close to 1:1)

https://hitbtc.com/NGC-to-USDT

hit the 30 min chart...dropped like a rock LOL

hit m30 or h1 LOL

rowan 12-22-2017 05:44 PM

If the presale cost $1 per coin you'd expect that shortly after trading started the price would settle somewhere around there? Then again, markets are not rational.

So Gspot, you cashed out your NGC yet, or do you just have dregs from your incessant refid spamming?

pimpmaster9000 12-23-2017 01:43 AM

its up 50 cents :thumbsup from a down of like 80%LOL

adultwebmestar 12-23-2017 02:22 AM

it was a good investment. its already 2 usd. congrats

NatalieK 12-23-2017 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22130583)
its up 50 cents :thumbsup from a down of like 80%LOL

why have you been BS so much, first it rocketed up to $3 each yesterday, today itīs up and I personally know compared to any other coin, the day after it opens, itīs doing alright, so stop the hating man & get some money involved, see an investment :2 cents:

Quote:

Originally Posted by adultwebmestar (Post 22130595)
it was a good investment. its already 2 usd. congrats

exactly, thank you :thumbsup

rogueteens 12-23-2017 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22130613)
why have you been BS so much, first it rocketed up to $3 each yesterday, today itīs up and I personally know compared to any other coin, the day after it opens, itīs doing alright, so stop the hating man & get some money involved, see an investment :2 cents:

It really doesn't matter how well Naga is doing. The problem is that a week ago, you knew nothing at all about altcoins, Gary. Now you are a self proclaimed expert dolling out advice and spamming ref links left right and centre.

You are always doing this, making yourself look a fool about some subject or other then a week later trying to give sage advice on the same subject.

Be honest here, if that was you reading about Naga from anyone else who you knew knew nothing about 'coins, you'd also rag on them.

pimpmaster9000 12-23-2017 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22130613)

instructions on how to reach charts:

1) click on this link: https://hitbtc.com/NGC-to-USDT

2) click on H1 or H4 (one hour or 4 hour candles)

3) notice the USD scale on the right

4) realize that at no time in its existence did it "rocket" to 3$

5) look at the giant red candle before Dec 23

6) red = bad , green = good

7) concentrate

8) concentrate even more

9) realize the drop

you are welcome :thumbsup

adultchatpay 12-23-2017 04:42 AM

It's doing good so far

nico-t 12-23-2017 06:04 AM

this is like a monkey throwing shit at the wall and by chance the first turd sticks.... for now. Naga is a shitcoin with no future :2 cents:

NatalieK 12-23-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22130616)
It really doesn't matter how well Naga is doing. The problem is that a week ago, you knew nothing at all about altcoins.

Over the past year and a half, since becoming knowledgeable over the price of btc, though that has gone haywire, Iīve educated myself nicely thank you...

strange no one else mentioned this coin that I have mentioned on this forum, thus being helpful and yet you want to consider any negative option that I do not learn.

They say walk before you talk, Gary was walking & talking by 7 months, how about you?

NatalieK 12-23-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22130655)

4) realize that at no time in its existence did it "rocket" to 3$

you are welcome :thumbsup

it hit $3 yesterday, but obviously was the direct influx of custom, then dropped to level off. Itīs higher than it was when it opened 2 days ago, watch it rise & stop being a hater :thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 12-23-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22130946)
it hit $3 yesterday, but obviously was the direct influx of custom, then dropped to level off. Itīs higher than it was when it opened 2 days ago, watch it rise & stop being a hater :thumbsup

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I over estimated your ability to read a chart

rogueteens 12-23-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22130943)
Over the past year and a half, since becoming knowledgeable over the price of btc, though that has gone haywire, Iīve educated myself nicely thank you...

So in the year and a half "educating yourself" Gary, you never once learnt that Bitcoins were worth more than a dollar?

Quote:

strange no one else mentioned this coin that I have mentioned on this forum, thus being helpful and yet you want to consider any negative option that I do not learn.

Gary, everyone knows that the only reason you spammed that coin wasn't because anyone thought there was any worth to it, it was simply because you wanted to spam a ref link.

Quote:

They say walk before you talk, Gary was walking & talking by 7 months, how about you?

Of cause you did, Gary, of cause you did. You was also signed up for Manchester City at 6, became a black belt at Kung Fu at 9 and divorced your first supermodel at 13.

pimpmaster9000 12-24-2017 03:38 AM

looks like naga coin is up a bit...if you purchased early you now have only 3x less money than you invested :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

NatalieK 12-24-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22131021)
Of cause you did, Gary, of cause you did. You was also signed up for Manchester City at 6, became a black belt at Kung Fu at 9 and divorced your first supermodel at 13.

and this is why I put you on ignore...

first, I have no reason to lie about me or Gary. If weīre going to have an adult conversation or disagreement on a forum or face to face, thereīs no point in fucking BS you fucking twat.
If you must know, no BS, Gary started pre school at 4 not 5 as he was advanced heīd already finished all the pre school books. Obviously the only stupid ass is you and the haters here & thereīs not point in chatting to you if you canīt just take a comment face on. Oh, and it was 15 when he got his black belt in Moo duk kwan.

Stick to Naga coins in this thread please, or no point in posting :2 cents:

NatalieK 12-24-2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22131021)
wanted to spam a ref link.

am I the only one using a ref link when giving news to new coins or new business deals here? :disgust

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22131864)
looks like naga coin is up a bit...if you purchased early you now have only 3x less money than you invested :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

this isnīt true is it, why would you BS?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/naga/

They were $1 each to purchase, you can see they havenīt gone below this & are just bouncing atm...

If you donīt like them, no problem. But no reason to be negative to other investors, I find it very childish, as is rogue continuously saying Garyīs name in each sentence. Weīre both here reading GFY, it sounds really stupid to keep reading his name :2 cents: :helpme

pimpmaster9000 12-24-2017 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22131918)
am I the only one using a ref link when giving news to new coins or new business deals here? :disgust

this isnīt true is it, why would you BS?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/naga/

They were $1 each to purchase, you can see they havenīt gone below this & are just bouncing atm...

If you donīt like them, no problem. But no reason to be negative to other investors, I find it very childish, as is rogue continuously saying Garyīs name in each sentence. Weīre both here reading GFY, it sounds really stupid to keep reading his name :2 cents: :helpme

I have no idea how much your "have a ref link so I will link spam" coins were worth in the first place, I just followed the chart you posted...according to said chart, that you are incapable of reading, the value is down 3x from the moment sales started...

even if I look at coinmarketcap they say its still down...I am sorry you can not read charts...

rogueteens 12-24-2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22131909)
and this is why I put you on ignore...

first, I have no reason to lie about me or Gary. If weīre going to have an adult conversation or disagreement on a forum or face to face, thereīs no point in fucking BS you fucking twat.
If you must know, no BS, Gary started pre school at 4 not 5 as he was advanced heīd already finished all the pre school books. Obviously the only stupid ass is you and the haters here & thereīs not point in chatting to you if you canīt just take a comment face on. Oh, and it was 15 when he got his black belt in Moo duk kwan.

Stick to Naga coins in this thread please, or no point in posting :2 cents:

Oh, don't make it so easy please! You are lying about whose posting!
I'm glad that Gary started preschool at 4 as kids can start primary school at that age!

http://www.jeffsextonwrites.com/wp-c...lter-Mitty.gif

NatalieK 12-24-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22131936)
even if I look at coinmarketcap they say its still down...I am sorry you can not read charts...

it started at $1, it went right up to 3 and now is at $1.6, itīs doing what it should unlike BTC, letīs worry about that coin atm :helpme

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 22131984)
Oh, don't make it so easy please! You are lying about whose posting!

omg, are you still worrying whether itīs me or Gary posting, when weīre both here & only have one account!

:1orglaugh

You know how many accounts you write to on here & itīs probably the same person? GFY is full of people with lots of accounts...

ffs rogue, grow up.

You know our other account, Garyīs account was banned for BS, you know the image was a legit image & Damian took advantage of a controversial thread. Grow up and enjoy your life & Christmas...

We, Gary & I wish you a merry Christmas, also hope Mrs Rogueteens has a great Christmas too :thumbsup

Speigelau 12-24-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22132008)
it started at $1, it went right up to 3 and now is at $1.6, itīs doing what it should unlike BTC, letīs worry about that coin atm :helpme

omg, are you still worrying whether itīs me or Gary posting, when weīre both here & only have one account!

:1orglaugh

You know how many accounts you write to on here & itīs probably the same person? GFY is full of people with lots of accounts...

ffs rogue, grow up.

You know our other account, Garyīs account was banned for BS, you know the image was a legit image & Damian took advantage of a controversial thread. Grow up and enjoy your life & Christmas...

We, Gary & I wish you a merry Christmas, also hope Mrs Rogueteens has a great Christmas too :thumbsup

Why not create gspot Gary and gspot natalie nicks so there isn't any confusion, the mods don't care anymore

NatalieK 12-24-2017 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 22132041)
Why not create gspot Gary and gspot natalie nicks so there isn't any confusion, the mods don't care anymore

what would be the point?

weīre on the same laptop, weīd keep logging in and logging out to converse. Weīre on the same email, twitter and profiles, we run the same sites, we work together and if you ask anyone whoīs met us, they met us together...

why donīt people just get on with a great Christmas and know theyīre speaking to us all the time. Besides, my account is mine, but itīs gspotproductions, not NatalieK, so logically, like when I speak to you, I write Speigelau, I donīt know if youīre man, wife, could be both of you there or if you were unable to write, iīd expect I wouldnīt call your wife out for writing on your account etc...

itīs just bickering from a handful of people, rogue and the others need to just get on with their business rather than worrying about whether iīm here or Gary. lol I used to write on Garyīs account when he was busy editing on the pc when we had her fired up. No one said anything then.

pimpmaster9000 12-24-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22132008)
p

Dude the market cap is down to just over a million bucks...volume is down AF...it is being dumped...

rogueteens 12-24-2017 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22132392)
itīs just bickering from a handful of people, rogue and the others need to just get on with their business rather than worrying about whether iīm here or Gary. lol I used to write on Garyīs account when he was busy editing on the pc when we had her fired up. No one said anything then.

Gary's writing style is, how can I put it? - Unique. We are not trying to get Gary to lose his account by getting him to own up, rather we are offended that you think people are actually fooled into thinking Natalie writes most of the posts.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you both.

Speigelau 12-24-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22132392)
what would be the point?

weīre on the same laptop, weīd keep logging in and logging out to converse. Weīre on the same email, twitter and profiles, we run the same sites, we work together and if you ask anyone whoīs met us, they met us together...

why donīt people just get on with a great Christmas and know theyīre speaking to us all the time. Besides, my account is mine, but itīs gspotproductions, not NatalieK, so logically, like when I speak to you, I write Speigelau, I donīt know if youīre man, wife, could be both of you there or if you were unable to write, iīd expect I wouldnīt call your wife out for writing on your account etc...

The point is to eliminate any confusion when responding to your posts. If Natalie is posting, but I think it's Gary, I'm going to respond to him differently and vice versa.

So you 2 don't have 2 pcs and only share 1 laptop? If Natalie is chatting while doing cam shows, then Gary has no pc available?

CurrentlySober 12-24-2017 05:52 PM

Fiddy Merry Xmas :)