GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News Finally! Concrete proof of Russia collusion (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1282181)

MFCT 10-19-2017 02:05 AM

Finally! Concrete proof of Russia collusion

Before I begin, I want to apologize for having to use Fox News as the source of this historic event. But it was the only place I could find this mentioned anywhere. I guess Fox good for something, at least.

So after all this time, all the investigations, we FINALLY we have 100% proof of Russia collusion.

https://youtu.be/Q8crYKv_fp4

Please try to look past this newscaster's drama. That's just Fox News being Fox News. As we already know, the simple relay of unbiased facts seems below them for some reason. They should take lessons from CNN.

Anyways, back to the point. I used to hate the idea of collusion with Russia and I always thought of Russia and Putin as demonic pawns of the purest evil.

However, discovering that Hillary was the one doing the collusion, it shines a whole new light on Russia for me. I now realize that Russia is our friend and Putin is a good guy and someone we should respect and look up to. If they've been friends with Hillary for years, then they cannot be bad.

Hillary should have been our president. Everything would have been such a utopia right now.

So remember, everyone. Collusion is a good thing. Russia is good. Putin is good. Hillary has given us new friends to love, so y'all need to love them and stop being racist to Russians.

~Ray 10-19-2017 03:31 AM

You will be attacked, not for being right, but, for not saying anything bad about Trump/Russia.

MFCT 10-20-2017 02:26 AM

Attacked? Hell, I expected every self-proclaimed liberal on this site to join me in loving Putin and Russia. I mean, certainly and without a doubt, any friend of Hillary's is a friend of ours.

I'm somewhat surprised at the lack of response to this news. Have all of the (supposed) Hillary lovers and supporters on this site suddenly turned into Trump-loving alt-right conservatives? Then where the fuck are you? Do you support Hillary or not? Then get in here and give her your support and give her friends support too.

In fact, Russia was so sure that Hillary would win the election that they donated millions of $$ to the Clinton Foundation, to buy influence in the presidency after she won. Wasn't that nice of them?

So one would think that if Russia had been hacking our presidential election, would they not have hacked it in favor of Hillary? For the sake of seeing a return on those millions? Or are they just so stupid that they like flushing millions down the toilet? (CS, don't answer that.)

Grapesoda 10-20-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFCT (Post 22042367)
Before I begin, I want to apologize for having to use Fox News as the source of this historic event. But it was the only place I could find this mentioned anywhere. I guess Fox good for something, at least.

So after all this time, all the investigations, we FINALLY we have 100% proof of Russia collusion.

https://youtu.be/Q8crYKv_fp4

Please try to look past this newscaster's drama. That's just Fox News being Fox News. As we already know, the simple relay of unbiased facts seems below them for some reason. They should take lessons from CNN.

Anyways, back to the point. I used to hate the idea of collusion with Russia and I always thought of Russia and Putin as demonic pawns of the purest evil.

However, discovering that Hillary was the one doing the collusion, it shines a whole new light on Russia for me. I now realize that Russia is our friend and Putin is a good guy and someone we should respect and look up to. If they've been friends with Hillary for years, then they cannot be bad.

Hillary should have been our president. Everything would have been such a utopia right now.

So remember, everyone. Collusion is a good thing. Russia is good. Putin is good. Hillary has given us new friends to love, so y'all need to love them and stop being racist to Russians.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Rochard 10-20-2017 11:17 PM

So this is about Hillary and uranium? Again? Still? At this point Hillary Clinton is the most vetted politician in Washington DC. There has been over a dozen investigations into Hillary Clinton and all of them have come back with "no wrongdoing".

So let me see if I understand this correctly.... Bill Clinton, former US President, went to Russia while his wife, the Secretary Of State, was putting together a plan for Russia to buy uranium? And? The President wanted this, the US Government wanted this, and the State Department wanted this. Not seeing a problem. Oh, wait, Russia donated money to Clinton's foundation? And? Did the money go into Hillary's pocket? No. Is there any evidence that Hillary did anything wrong? Nope.

So far the only problem I have with any of this is that there isn't a pizza place involved.

Let's have another investigation. Why not? We've had a dozen? Let's investigate someone for no reason even though we have no evidence of any wrong doing. It's just like the "email scandal" - everyone in Washington was doing it, but we'll only involve Hillary.

My lord, I don't like Hillary. I would have voted Republican if the candidate I wanted to win the Republican ticket won. But the Republicans need to let this go because it just makes them look stupid at this point.

2MuchMark 10-21-2017 01:08 PM

If Sean Hannity is saying it then it must be true!