GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Larry Flynt offering 10 million for dirt to impeach Trump.. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1281791)

crockett 10-14-2017 06:22 AM

Larry Flynt offering 10 million for dirt to impeach Trump..

Way to go Larry.

Larry Flynt offers $10M in quest to impeach Trump | New York Post

Busty2 10-14-2017 06:41 AM

Great ! I hope someone comes up with the info>>>>>SOON<<<<<

Barry-xlovecam 10-14-2017 07:04 AM

GO Larry :thumbsup

beerptrol 10-14-2017 07:17 AM

They should focus on where chump and his family did business. Seems there were alot of payoffs to get building permits and criminal charges dropped

MFCT 10-14-2017 07:19 AM

Didn't he say something about grab women by the pussy once? Isn't that impeachable, in and of itself? Why is Larry even having to do this? The evidence is already out there.

He won't let gay people be gay. He won't let tran people be tran. He won't let women be women. He won't let blacks be black. He won't let muslims be muslim. He won't let Mexicans be Mexican. He won't let liberals be liberal. You name it, the list goes on forever. As I said, the evidence is already out there.

beerptrol 10-14-2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFCT (Post 22036545)
Didn't he say something about grab women by the pussy once? Isn't that impeachable, in and of itself? Why is Larry even having to do this? The evidence is already out there.

He won't let gay people be gay. He won't let tran people be tran. He won't let women be women. He won't let blacks be black. He won't let muslims be muslim. He won't let Mexicans be Mexican. He won't let liberals be liberal. You name it, the list goes on forever. As I said, the evidence is already out there.

All of that is ok as long as he doesn't fuck with the second amendment.
The chumpanzees cry about big government but are slowly letting our freedoms be taken away

Barry-xlovecam 10-14-2017 07:37 AM

You can't impeach a president for being an obnoxious, hateful dumbshit.

That is not a *high crime or misdemeanor* committed in public office. Lying about a blow-job is :upsidedow

2MuchMark 10-14-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22036503)

** Love this **

BaldBastard 10-14-2017 10:38 AM

He needs to write/publish the request it in Russian.

onwebcam 10-14-2017 10:40 AM

Maybe he can offer Mueller a job like he did tried and convicted Weiner

OneHungLo 10-14-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Ferus 10-14-2017 10:48 AM

Trump would just outbid them

mineistaken 10-14-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Nice delusions in the second part of the post.

And lol at bragging locker room talk being impeachable :1orglaugh

GAMEFINEST 10-14-2017 04:04 PM

His trippin

ilnjscb 10-14-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 22036559)
You can't impeach a president for being an obnoxious, hateful dumbshit.

That is not a *high crime or misdemeanor* committed in public office. Lying about a blow-job is :upsidedow

Actually you can, or rather the house can. They are not constrained by law because they make the law. They can literally impeach him for being an asshole if they choose, by saying that being an asshole can is not what is expected of a president. To quote The NY Times, impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. Then the senate has to remove him by 2/3rds vote. The former happened to Bill Clinton; the latter has never happened.

crockett 10-14-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilnjscb (Post 22037141)
Actually you can, or rather the house can. They are not constrained by law because they make the law. They can literally impeach him for being an asshole if they choose, by saying that being an asshole can is not what is expected of a president. To quote The NY Times, impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. Then the senate has to remove him by 2/3rds vote. The former happened to Bill Clinton; the latter has never happened.

Bill Clinton was acquitted by the Senate. He was not successfully impeached. It's why he never left office...

Only the house voted to impeach.

baddog 10-14-2017 07:51 PM

Most of you seem to be dumber that Trump; it is fucking sad.

"Didn't he say something about grab women by the pussy once? Isn't that impeachable, in and of itself?"

Have you ever read anything that has to do with impeachment? Obviously not? What country do you live in?

Flynt is a marketing genius; ever notice that he usually offers a million; not ten? There is a reason why it is 10; because it won't happen.

bronco67 10-14-2017 09:04 PM

I just found out Larry Flynt is still alive.

oppoten 10-14-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22037291)
I just found out Larry Flynt is still alive.

beat me to it :1orglaugh

Spunky 10-14-2017 11:15 PM

Larry for Prime Minister!

Matyko 10-15-2017 01:20 AM

Larry Flynt Fucking Rocks!!!
To all those who haven't watched one of the most important movies about our industry: watch this NOW!!

http://www.stevenbenedict.ie/wp-cont...ds/Larry-2.png

just a punk 10-15-2017 01:24 AM

Yep, already on all the local news in my country :)

Paul Markham 10-15-2017 02:38 AM

The Democrats are spending way more than that to find the dirt. So far nothing.

ilnjscb 10-15-2017 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilnjscb (Post 22037141)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22037223)
Bill Clinton was acquitted by the Senate. He was not successfully impeached. It's why he never left office...

Only the house voted to impeach.

Yes, that is what "former" and "latter" mean

Grapesoda 10-15-2017 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 22036511)
Great ! I hope someone comes up with the info>>>>>SOON<<<<<

just imagine what he would pay for the use of his dick :thumbsup

crockett 10-15-2017 07:46 AM

Hahaha full page ad in the New York Times

https://i.redd.it/bx686rmmizrz.jpg

Bladewire 10-16-2017 10:23 PM

^^^ Awesome!

hjnet 10-17-2017 12:45 AM

Before someone get's an erection over this, imagine nothing comes out of this, wouldn't that be a strong indication & argument that there IS nothing?
Chances are very good that this will only help Trump, so it's IMHO a stupid move, and only a way for Larry Flynt to promote himself...

nico-t 10-17-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

obvious troll is obvious :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

if not a troll.... get your ass to a mental hospital :helpme

Bladewire 10-17-2017 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22039553)
obvious troll is obvious :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

if not a troll.... get your ass to a mental hospital :helpme

Take your meds troll

nico-t 10-17-2017 02:39 AM

Imagine the positive things he could do with that $10 million, for instance give it to cancer research in finding a cure, or help poor sick kids pay for their medicine.

Instead he uses it for a bitter, useless negative witch hunt the establishment controlled mainstream media brainwashed him with. Back in his anti-estabishment free speech days he would be cheering for Trump. What happened?

Bladewire 10-17-2017 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22039565)
Imagine the positive things he could do with that $10 million, for instance give it to cancer research in finding a cure, or help poor sick kids pay for their medicine.

Instead he uses it for a bitter, useless negative witch hunt the establishment controlled mainstream media brainwashed him with. Back in his anti-estabishment free speech days he would be cheering for Trump. What happened?

You're going off the rails again take your meds troll

Matyko 10-17-2017 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 22039565)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...d-facepalm.jpg
fuck off, retard! :2 cents: :pimp :321GFY :thumbsup

jackiehst 10-17-2017 05:42 AM

https://kek.gg/i/6JWNKH.jpg