GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Coming up to 30k of tweets, how much do you tweet on twitter? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1279885)

NatalieK 09-21-2017 05:49 PM

Coming up to 30k of tweets, how much do you tweet on twitter?

As said, coming up to 30k, i´ve now gained 3 or 4k followers in past 2 months or so, now entertaining over 18k followers each day :)

https://twitter.com/TheNatalieK

anyway, the reason for this thread, i´m wondering, how much do you use your twitter? Is the amount you tweet relevant to the amount of followers? Tweet more, or retweet more & gain more?

Let´s discuss, it´s social media & it is an important part of any sales if you´re using this to drive traffic to your website :thumbsup

OneMillionGirls 09-21-2017 06:00 PM

tweet more, good content, helps more to grow than retweets million of stuff of other ppl.

in my opinion this youkandy and manyvids auto posts of vote contest or sales of vids, looks like spam and can be bother people to comeback.

and only my optical point is, for example: i dont like when i tweet / rt more than i have followers.

mineistaken 09-21-2017 06:04 PM

I am not sure if I would follow anyone tweeting more than lets say 1 message per day or so. It would be flood otherwise.

rayadp05 09-21-2017 06:04 PM

I go on there sometimes. I currently have approximately 20k but I'm sure it will grow over time. I didn't even start fucking with Twitter until a few years ago. I registered and just never used the website for a long time. But yeah, I go on there now and I tweet my pictures, the promotional galleries, as well as retweeting the pictures that other people have tweeted.

NatalieK 09-21-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMillionGirls (Post 22009395)
tweet more, good content, helps more to grow than retweets million of stuff of other ppl.

in my opinion this youkandy and manyvids auto posts of vote contest or sales of vids, looks like spam and can be bother people to comeback.

and only my optical point is, for example: i dont like when i tweet / rt more than i have followers.

I agree with some of the flaws of being linked to these other channels, although, many people come from my twitter and purchase clips, again & again, so maybe it works for a model but not a webmaster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22009397)
I am not sure if I would follow anyone tweeting more than lets say 1 message per day or so. It would be flood otherwise.

How many followers do you have? Do you use your social media for business to business or surfers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayadp05 (Post 22009399)
I go on there sometimes. I currently have approximately 20k but I'm sure it will grow over time. I didn't even start fucking with Twitter until a few years ago. I registered and just never used the website for a long time. But yeah, I go on there now and I tweet my pictures, the promotional galleries, as well as retweeting the pictures that other people have tweeted.

your twitter looks great! & with many followers, I can see how this works for you perfectly with your set up & with so many models on your site, you´ve done well! :thumbsup

ilnjscb 09-21-2017 09:20 PM

Good way to measure how much demand there is for talent- 18k is pretty good. Also a good way to connect with talent.

Bladewire 09-21-2017 10:26 PM

I've not tweeted once but have Twitter's for my properties.

I've just never felt the Twitter vibe

WolfDaddyStudios 09-21-2017 11:33 PM

I have 91.8k following and last month my tweets earned 4.6 million impressions. At my current growth rate I anticipate passing the 100k benchmark sometime in October. If anyone wants to grow their twitter and isn't posting spam, please feel free to DM me on twitter @wolfdaddyspace

My ICQ is on my bio and my email is [email protected]

Paul Markham 09-22-2017 12:10 AM

Don'thave a Twitter account. It's crap for the most. People like you spamming.

j3rkules 09-22-2017 12:55 AM

Still doing well, but not as much active as before on there.

CurrentlySober 09-22-2017 01:24 AM

Zero... :(

i cunt a4da twitter account... :(

OneMillionGirls 09-22-2017 05:06 AM

when i see only youkandy, clip4sale, manyvids and modelcentro tweet ads, its boring for me, cause its posting like a bot.

its nothing against you miss!

NatalieK 09-22-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfDaddyStudios (Post 22009589)
I have 91.8k following and last month my tweets earned 4.6 million impressions. At my current growth rate I anticipate passing the 100k benchmark sometime in October. If anyone wants to grow their twitter and isn't posting spam, please feel free to DM me on twitter @wolfdaddyspace

My ICQ is on my bio and my email is [email protected]

thank you for the follow, i´m also following you back and have sent you a dm...

congrats on the new site you´ll be hopefully shortly opening, great following to start your site off with :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMillionGirls (Post 22009829)
when i see only youkandy, clip4sale, manyvids and modelcentro tweet ads, its boring for me, cause its posting like a bot.

its nothing against you miss!

it´s not me, it is bot...

when you look through, my tweets are my own images and conversations, new images. When any model is with youkandy or c4s, manyvids etc, you link the twitter, it´s the difference between model and site owner I suppose.