GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Amateur website with user submitted content (mid xx,xxx of members and forum) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1279209)

geffects 09-14-2017 06:55 AM

Amateur website with user submitted content (mid xx,xxx of members and forum)

Hi all,

I am thinking about selling my aged website. Here some facts:

- real amateur user submitted content (58 GB of pics)
- about 45k members
- main website with huge forum
- not monetized
- monthly visits 150k
- running on a dedicated server ~80USD/months

Selling price low xx,xxx USD range.

Reason or selling: none..., maybe because of my family. Just had this idea now because I have several sites.

Please write your email down and I will contact you for details.

Thanks

3xmedia 09-14-2017 06:56 AM

good luck, you will need it.

sarettah 09-14-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geffects (Post 21999093)
Hi all,

- about 45k members
- not monetized
- monthly visits 150k

Reason or selling: none..., maybe because of my family. Just had this idea now because I have several sites.

Thanks

There's the killer. :(

TFCash 09-14-2017 08:10 AM

pop me off the details please :)

bigPunk 09-14-2017 10:27 AM

You want 10k+ but the site isn't monetized, so based on what you came up with that number?

geffects 09-14-2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigPunk (Post 21999379)
You want 10k+ but the site isn't monetized, so based on what you came up with that number?

I was expecting this question. :upsidedow

Understandable from the buyers side if you are looking for a simple calculation like: this website earns 0 USD (ok maybe every 2 months about 100 USD, and I do not know why exactly, I guess from recurring payments from Hegre Art or some kind of affiliate program that was online last year), so lets calculate 0 USD and multiply it with 8 months... 0 * 8 = 0 USD for that website, so I have to give it to you for free :)

From the sellers side, first of all - I dont NEED to sell it, but I want to offer it to somebody who thinks he wants to buy and take it further. This website is just free of any kind of advertising because I wanted it so. Everybody who wants to monetize it can do it so. There are active members and there are new members joining daily.

My price is for the effort and hard work from many years to have built up a website with this number of members, keeping them to be active and bringing women to post nude pictures from themselves (not easy, try this).

Last year I spent months of reprogramming the script, its not any joomla or wordpress cheap website. It has a backend, front end and an integrated forum. I was also thinking to monetize it myself like other websites do (like zoig, ect) for content in full quality. Maybe some day this would be my next step.

So back to my price expectations: custom programmed websites, that are in this business for about 15 years , that have this number of members (men and women) and more then 60k of self-shot pics (from women), forum with more than 290k posts is not going to sell for a price that is just calculated from income.

If you can offer me such website with the same specs for low x,xxx USD here on gfy please show me this seller and I would seriously think of buying it. I just can tell that such websites are rare and not for sale every week.

But as I said, I understand it from your buyers perspective too. It's like selling a watch. The seller annouce the price, if its too high for the buyer, the seller keeps the watch. As simple as that :)

TFCash 09-14-2017 01:06 PM

I haven't received any details yet :(

email in sig.

darkthrone 09-15-2017 07:31 AM

interested

Hello,
im interested. Please send email to me alexander.chervenkov at gmail com Thank you

yuu.design 09-15-2017 08:15 AM

hey man, send me more info ;)

Grisey 09-15-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geffects (Post 21999415)
I was expecting this question. :upsidedow

Understandable from the buyers side if you are looking for a simple calculation like: this website earns 0 USD (ok maybe every 2 months about 100 USD, and I do not know why exactly, I guess from recurring payments from Hegre Art or some kind of affiliate program that was online last year), so lets calculate 0 USD and multiply it with 8 months... 0 * 8 = 0 USD for that website, so I have to give it to you for free :)

Math's is wrong

Income $0
Expenditure $80 a month

8 month Income for the site - $800

If you unable to make it generate income no one is going to pay any asking price, at the moment its not making the hosting money back

Content value = $0

You don't own them.

bmwracer41 09-15-2017 12:18 PM

info

Hello

Please email google access to [email protected]

Thanks

geffects 09-15-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grisey (Post 22000915)
If you unable to make it generate income no one is going to pay any asking price

....no comment to this :)

Once again: I do not monetize it, but this does not mean that it has to stay unmonetized. If you prefer to throw some hundred of LiveJasmin pop-ups and pop unders and banners and whatelse on a website, feel free to do so. I always kept it free from ads to keep it clean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grisey (Post 22000915)
Content value = $0

You don't own them.

Tell this facebook too please :)

Grisey 09-16-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geffects (Post 22001047)
....no comment to this :)

Once again: I do not monetize it, but this does not mean that it has to stay unmonetized. If you prefer to throw some hundred of LiveJasmin pop-ups and pop unders and banners and whatelse on a website, feel free to do so. I always kept it free from ads to keep it clean.

I would sign up to juicyads, put the pop under code on the page and see what it does.

You want someone to pay $10k then lose $1k a year ontop of the $10k

That just doesn't make sense, they should be able to make the 10k back not lose another $1k

Quote:

Originally Posted by geffects (Post 22001047)
Tell this facebook too please :)

Facebook makes money from ads when people adverstise, not because they have free pictures.

bigPunk 09-16-2017 01:20 AM

Alot of sellers on this forum are trying to sell their assets, along side with the "potential" of the asset.
What they don't seem to realize, is that the buyer will almost always pay for the asset itself, with all that comes with it, minus the potential.
Becuase when selling something you can't demand the buyer paying you some potential earnings money. Because if you don't have any earnings proofs or something, you're basically selling air. And nobody likes to pay for air :)

bmwracer41 09-16-2017 03:56 PM

still waiting for info

If a deal can be made, i will do..These much more experienced guys with sites should have some idea what the traffic will make on pops, etc

I know I do

send me the info

Google access

[email protected]

DiveAsia 09-18-2017 07:05 PM

This sounds interesting. Can you send me an email with details please to the email in my sig?
Thanks

Vladi_VR 09-19-2017 03:35 AM

Hi, please send details to [email protected]
Thanks!

ry0t 09-19-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geffects (Post 21999093)
Hi all,

- about 45k members
- not monetized
- monthly visits 150k

Thanks

Hi Im Jarrod
Can you please email me with specifications including entry price? jarrodkc at gmail dot com I appreciate it. Will be looking for the email.