GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   JoushaMo26z I have a job for you... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1278577)

crockett 09-07-2017 10:42 AM

JoushaMo26z I have a job for you...

I'm some fucking where in Minnesota and I spotted a job for you...

http://i.imgur.com/7QYuijr.jpg

I assume you can smile... Now that your GFY political correspondence career will be coming to an end I thought I'd help you out.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 12:01 PM

https://i.imgur.com/vqxyADJ.jpg

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Speigelau 09-07-2017 01:03 PM

Ironic coming from Crockett who lives out of a van and sells trinkets on ebay for gas and food money.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 01:08 PM

^^^ Anonymous elusive nic always judging others and taking gutter pot shots at anyone not alt-right. Probably on disability in grandma's basement.

This nic only logs in to post hate, just like Baddog nothing if value

It's triggers are NataliK, Crockett & Bladewire. The only things that make it post.

crockett 09-07-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 21989491)
Ironic coming from Crockett who lives out of a van and sells trinkets on ebay for gas and food money.

Sorry angry Canadian I don't think you are qualified to work at McDonalds.. you would need a green card and Trump dosent seem to like immigrants.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21989513)
Sorry angry Canadian I don't think you are qualified to work at McDonalds.. you would need a green card and Trump dosent seem to like immigrants.

Oh but his lying profile says he lives by me in the OC. Wishful thinking I'm guessing :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Speigelau 09-07-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21989517)
Oh but his lying profile says he lives by me in the OC. Wishful thinking I'm guessing :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I do, less than 4 miles from Monarch Coast apartments, Crockett is wrong once again. Everything I said that you quoted, was 100% the truth, sorry if it hurt your feelings.

The same thing you accused me of is exactly what you do here. "always judging others and taking gutter pot shots at anyone not alt-right" only it's reversed with you and you take gutter shots and namecall anyone, not to the left. Btw, I'm definitely not alt right and not a Trump fan, I simply call it like I see it.

crockett 09-07-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 21989755)
I do, less than 4 miles from Monarch Coast apartments, Crockett is wrong once again. Everything I said that you quoted, was 100% the truth, sorry if it hurt your feelings.

The same thing you accused me of is exactly what you do here. "always judging others and taking gutter pot shots at anyone not alt-right" only it's reversed with you and you take gutter shots and namecall anyone, not to the left. Btw, I'm definitely not alt right and not a Trump fan, I simply call it like I see it.

Its very strange that suddenly its you going on post rampages while JoushaG, Matt26z, onehunglow and all the others have gone quiet.. Its simply amazing how that works.. One nick goes quiet and suddenly in steps another raging just like the last 5 before it.. Even more amazing is you all think, act and say the samethings..

I guess its all just random coincidences like the fake global warming..

Who knows, maybe you really are a unique and special cupcake and randomly came back to gfy after a long break jump right in posting and complaining just like the last 5 unique and special cupcakes before you..

Bladewire 09-07-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Look at your post history troll you look like a cuck logging in to exclusively troll me except for the one day you posted about the McGregor MMA fight :1orglaugh

Boozer 09-07-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21989763)
Look at your post history troll you look like a cuck logging in to exclusively troll me except for the one day you posted about the McGregor MMA fight :1orglaugh

You interacting with others is a thing of beauty.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21989759)
Its very strange that suddenly its you going on post rampages while JoushaG, Matt26z, onehunglow and all the others have gone quiet.. Its simply amazing how that works.. One nick goes quite and suddenly in steps another raging just lime the last 5 before it..

Yeah these fake nics take over over now Boozer / Speigelau / JohnnyNight. He has no impulse control

The "Boozer" fake is trailing me in every thread talking about my son and family 3 times in the last 24 hours of personal attacks. Mods do nothing.

Speigelau 09-07-2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21989759)
Its very strange that suddenly its you going on post rampages while JoushaG, Matt26z, onehunglow and all the others have gone quiet.. Its simply amazing how that works.. One nick goes quite and suddenly in steps another raging just lime the last 5 before it..

So 5 posts is now considered a rampage?

Bladewire 09-07-2017 04:18 PM

^^^ lies and says hes worked with me. Lies and says he lives by me. Wants to stay anonymous :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 09-07-2017 04:20 PM

The same loser posting under Speigelau and Boozer nics fucking psycho!

Speigelau 09-07-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21989763)

Don't flatter yourself, geez, I couldn't care less about you. You just happen to be in just about every thread on gfy, so naturally, you're going to get responses targetted at you.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 21989797)
Don't flatter yourself, geez, I couldn't care less about you. You just happen to be in just about every thread on gfy, so naturally, you're going to get responses targetted at you.

Yeah I just happen to be your focus whenever your on GFY, out of all the posters here.

Get a life Mr. "I'm anonymous but I know you" troll :1orglaugh:1orglaugh fucking loser

Boozer 09-07-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21989771)
Yeah these fake nics take over over now Boozer / Speigelau / JohnnyNight. He has no impulse control

The "Boozer" fake is trailing me in every thread talking about my son and family 3 times in the last 24 hours of personal attacks. Mods do nothing.

You had Eric actively in a thread and you backed down like a bitch.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Dude you're fucking psycho there is nothing "the same" about you and I. I have my own compass and make my own path here, you follow me around here and try to bring me down & spread hate & negativity.

Your post history speaks for itself get a fucking life loser. Back on ignore. I only took you off to copy/paste your post history.

Speigelau 09-07-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21989791)
^^^ lies and says hes worked with me. Lies and says he lives by me. Wants to stay anonymous :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Worked with you, no, bought content from you, yes. Yes, we live really close, I've invited you to come surfing a few times, but you don't respond. I'll be sitting at the bar at Gen Kai tomorrow night, stop by and say hi, I'm 6'5'' so it shouldn't be hard to find me. Ask for Troy, everyone knows me there.

Speigelau 09-07-2017 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21989811)
Dude you're fucking psycho there is nothing "the same" about you and I. I have my own compass and make my own path here, you follow me around here and try to bring me down & spread hate & negativity.

Your post history speaks for itself get a fucking life loser. Back on ignore. I only took you off to copy/paste your post history.

So you're saying you don't take pot shots and judge others here when you find out they are Republicans? Of course you'll put me on ignore, because it's impossible for you to carry any kind of debate with me without you resorting to the ignore option.

tfto 09-07-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 21989817)
So you're saying you don't take pot shots and judge others here when you find out they are Republicans? Of course you'll put me on ignore, because it's impossible for you to carry any kind of debate with me without you resorting to the ignore option.

... Or calling you a fake nic.. Or posting some fucked up picture... ... The list goes on and on. Im sure Bladelier will chime in and call me a fake nic again.

Helix 09-07-2017 08:07 PM

Just put BladeLiar on ignore and stop responding to him. He will disappear when he realizes he has no audience for his hate, bigotry, and division.

Bladewire 09-07-2017 09:02 PM

Slow day fake hate nics gotta pick up the slack well documented in my "patterns" thread

Boozer 09-07-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21990035)
Slow day fake hate nics gotta pick up the slack well documented in my "patterns" thread

poor tulip..

crockett 09-08-2017 11:07 AM

Just as I suspected, JoushaMo26z must be a welfare recipient. This is the only topic on GFY he has managed to stay out of, one where he could get a job..

DraX 09-09-2017 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helix (Post 21990013)
Just put BladeLiar on ignore and stop responding to him. He will disappear when he realizes he has no audience for his hate, bigotry, and division.

The hate is strong with Blade...consumed by hatred, he will continue the work for the dark side until banned...:2 cents: