GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Do not go to the website in the "Opinions About This Website" thread. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1276889)

sarettah 08-22-2017 11:46 AM

Do not go to the website in the "Opinions About This Website" thread.

I went to it and it tried to load ransomware shit on me.

be forewarned.

vintageadult 08-22-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarettah (Post 21966153)
I went to it and it tried to load ransomware shit on me.

be forewarned.

I am confused. I also looked at that site but it didnt happen to me.

sarettah 08-22-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vintageadult (Post 21966173)
I am confused. I also looked at that site but it didnt happen to me.

It happened when I went to the login page.

j3rkules 08-22-2017 12:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up, buddy.

ag2384 08-27-2017 02:33 PM

Is that the thread, with the guy asking about his tube site? If so, I went there and there was no issue.

...of course if I got the wrong thread.

TFCash 08-27-2017 08:20 PM

why in the fuck would you start another thread to warn about a thread that won't be anywhere close to each other 2 or 3 weeks from now ???

Very confusing, I would suggest that you put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard while your not thinking well :1orglaugh

Next time you have an issue with something, post it in the same fucking thread that you had an issue with. This place is call gofuckyourself for a reason, no one will care if you rag on the guy :thumbsup

sarettah 08-27-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFCash (Post 21973803)
why in the fuck would you start another thread to warn about a thread that won't be anywhere close to each other 2 or 3 weeks from now ???

Very confusing, I would suggest that you put the crack pipe down and step away from the keyboard while your not thinking well :1orglaugh

Next time you have an issue with something, post it in the same fucking thread that you had an issue with. This place is call gofuckyourself for a reason, no one will care if you rag on the guy :thumbsup

The title in this thread title is an exact match to the thread title I am warning about.

I started a new thread about it (in addition to ragging on the guy in the original thread) because people do not always read the thread before going to the site in question. My post in that thread is down 5 or 6 posts so it would be kind of like saying "Hey, watch that step" right after someone tripped over the fucking step.

What I should have done was mention the web site name of "sleekdong..." whatever in this thread.

My apologies.

TFCash 08-28-2017 02:29 PM

Well please stop doing that, because it makes you look like a complete dumbass.

You did it again in the main forum, and now that thread makes no sense at all, cause one of the links you posted is bad.

Its really simple, post in the thread that you have an issue with :321GFY

sarettah 08-28-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFCash (Post 21975233)
Well please stop doing that, because it makes you look like a complete dumbass.

You did it again in the main forum, and now that thread makes no sense at all, cause one of the links you posted is bad.

Its really simple, post in the thread that you have an issue with :321GFY

Thanks for the heads up on the broken link in the other thread. I do appreciate it.

:thumbsup