GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Amateur Webcam Script (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1271911)

peniscards 07-18-2017 09:08 AM

Amateur Webcam Script

Does anyone know if there is a script I can use to create a website where amateurs can create an account with the website, create a profile, and run their own live cams? Also does anyone know of any websites like this?

magneto664 07-18-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peniscards (Post 21897001)
Does anyone know if there is a script I can use to create a website where amateurs can create an account with the website, create a profile, and run their own live cams? Also does anyone know of any websites like this?

Dude - seriously?
LMGTFY

bns666 07-18-2017 09:44 AM

Amateurs can do that on Chaturbate

Zeiss 07-18-2017 10:43 AM

Maybe he wants to start his own site. Good luck! :1orglaugh

peniscards 07-18-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 21897034)
Dude - seriously?

Yes dude I'm serious. I tried Google first obviously, but couldn't find anything decent. Figured this was the place to ask.

peniscards 07-18-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21897226)
Maybe he wants to start his own site. Good luck! :1orglaugh

I do :)
Thank you :)

peniscards 07-18-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bns666 (Post 21897109)
Amateurs can do that on

Thank you

j3rkules 07-18-2017 11:44 AM

Check them out online-webcam.net and modenacam.com.

tomash999 07-18-2017 11:44 AM

It is not a script, I think script is only applied to the rotated galleries.

This is what you should look for:
1. Video streaming server, there are open source projects out there.
2. Create a web app where users can register, buy tokens, join chat rooms and send messages.
3. The video player should be embedded in those rooms, but these are 2 different softwares.
4. Create a desktop client or a flash based (browser) client, for the performers.

Then of course you need to bring performers and customers, and keep them both on your website.

This is the reason why you can't find a script. There is not enough demand for those script to make it profitable, it takes a lot of effort and only few people will actually make it.

With the available tools today, you can pick up any web framework to create the authentication, billing etc. which are the relatively easy part.

peniscards 07-18-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomash999 (Post 21897340)
It is not a script, I think script is only applied to the rotated galleries.

This is what you should look for:
1. Video streaming server, there are open source projects out there.
2. Create a web app where users can register, buy tokens, join chat rooms and send messages.
3. The video player should be embedded in those rooms, but these are 2 different softwares.
4. Create a desktop client or a flash based (browser) client, for the performers.

Then of course you need to bring performers and customers, and keep them both on your website.

This is the reason why you can't find a script. There is not enough demand for those script to make it profitable, it takes a lot of effort and only few people will actually make it.

With the available tools today, you can pick up any web framework to create the authentication, billing etc. which are the relatively easy part.

This is great. It gives me lots to look into now. Thank you for this information.

snggns 07-18-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peniscards (Post 21897448)
This is great. It gives me lots to look into now. Thank you for this information.

tomash999 is right. Please take a look on the project from my signature. We are the same company with online-webcam.net that j3rkules told.

Using our software you will get:
1. Stable script with streaming support
2. First models to your site
3. Promotional areas for your own models