GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Events The Oktoberfest Gathering is on again ! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1269529)

JFK 06-29-2017 07:46 AM

The Oktoberfest Gathering is on again !

Oktoberfest

After a year Hiatus, it's On again This September ! Check out Sponsorhips for the event !!
:drinkup :drinkup

FUCK J0EL 06-29-2017 08:18 AM

Yes it's back on and we are really excited about it !

This will be a semi-private event. To attend this year event, everyone needs an invitation from a sponsor, or sponsor the event to bring people you like, or don't like but work with ;)

For sponsorship info, please contact me joel at gammae dot com

More info to come !

JFK 06-29-2017 08:38 AM

I'm Excited Joel:pimp

NYRangers 06-29-2017 08:39 AM

I guess the cat is officially out of the bag. Lots of people helping out to get this off the ground and we are very excited.

We have limited capacity the 3 nights so we have decided to do something different. What we are doing is setting up the sponsors first. Based on how much they sponsor they will be allowed a number of attendees. We want them to have the people with them that they want. Whether it is employees, business associates, affiliates, friends or their grandmother with knockers that make you appreciate dirndls.

If there is space available afterwards we will open it up to registration for additional attendees.

The goal is to just get enough money to cover costs while making it as fun as it always is. We want to make sure all the beer and food is covered. As well as entrance to Teufelsrad (That's the Devil Wheel for all you amateurs).

Anyone can contact Joel about sponsorship opportunities. Anyone can also contact myself if they have any questions. I am easily reachable but I won't post my contact info here. If you don't have my email or Skype address I'm sure you know someone who does.

Forgive us for any hiccups because we are new at organizing these things. The only thing I can guarantee you is plenty of laughs, great times with new or existing friends and plenty of beer. This is my Christmas, Chanukah, Ramadan, Kwanza and Irish funeral all wrapped in one. Looking forward to celebrating with you.

Evil Chris 06-29-2017 11:35 AM

This is great news. I love that gathering.

RyuLion 06-29-2017 12:26 PM

I always seen the pics of this event and it always looks like fun!

I'm trying to save up for this event. :)

Caitlin BongaCash 06-29-2017 01:17 PM

seems it will be a great event :Graucho

Bladewire 06-29-2017 01:26 PM

My favorite things, lots of drunk straight guys and sausages :thumbsup

CaptainHowdy 06-29-2017 01:36 PM

Now I want a beer ...

JFK 06-29-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21861715)
My favorite things, lots of drunk straight guys and sausages :thumbsup

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :drinkup :drinkup

Bladewire 06-29-2017 02:36 PM