GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   White cop shoots unarmed off duty black cop from a distance, he "feared for his life" (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1268716)

Bladewire 06-22-2017 07:29 PM

White cop shoots unarmed off duty black cop from a distance, he "feared for his life"

Cops shooting out of "fear for your life" is going to be litigated out soon this is bullshit. How much you wanna bet the white cop is a Trump supporter?

"According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and local news outlet Fox2Now, a white St. Louis police officer shot a black off-duty officer from his own force after a car chase ended in a crash outside the off-duty officer?s home."

-------
Black Off-duty officer wounded by white fellow cop in north St. Louis shootoutÂha | FOX2now.com

ST. LOUIS - An off-duty police officer was shot by a by a fellow cop overnight in St. Louis' North Pointe neighborhood. One suspect was also injured.

The incident began around 10 p.m. when a police license recognition system spotted a car stolen from Maryland Heights last week. Authorities used spike strips to stop the vehicle. Three people in the car fired shot at officers. A short time later, the car stopped at Park Lane and Astra Avenue where additional shots were fired.

One suspect, a 17-year-old male, was shot in the ankle. Two guns were reportedly recovered. A second suspect, who ran a short distance, was taken into custody. He was not injured.

Officials say the off-duty officer, who lives in the area, heard the commotion and came out of his house to assist.

Police on the scene told the off-duty officer to get on the ground and surrender. He complied with their commands. When another officer recognized him and told the others to let him get up, another officer shot him.

The 38-year-old officer was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound to his arm. He is listed in good condition. He is an 11 year veteran of the force.

The attorney for the wounded 38-year-old African-American police officer is making strong statements after police investigators say they shot one of their own.

"This is the first time that we are aware, that a black professional, in law enforcement, himself being shot and treated as an ordinary black guy on the street. This is a real problem," said attorney Rufus J. Tate Jr.

A 36-year-old white male officer did not recognize the off duty officer. He told city police investigators he feared for his safety. He fired a shot, hitting the off duty officer in the arm.

"In the police report, you have so far, there is no description of threat he received. So we have areal problem with that. But this has been a national discussion for the past two years. There is this perception that a black man is automatically feared," said attorney Rufus J. Tate Jr.

Tate claims the wounded officer had identified himself and complied with officer`s commands.

A third suspect is still at-large.

It's unclear if the on-duty officer is on administrative leave.

baddog 06-22-2017 07:30 PM

Race baiting again.

Bladewire 06-22-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 21849718)
Race baiting again.

So hiding someone's race in news is a "liberal" way of supporting terrorists and blacks, and naming someones race is "race baiting"

So which is it BigDog? You can't have it both ways.

oppoten 06-22-2017 08:13 PM

Dammit, the MSM are mentioned in this thread. You could have warned me!

Need to take a shower and throw up...

oppoten 06-22-2017 08:19 PM

To the lurkers....would you accept 24/7 lying from a loved one? From a friend or business partner?

Then don't accept it from your jewbox. Throw it out the window and cleanse yourself.

Bladewire 06-22-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 21849790)
To the lurkers....would you accept 24/7 lying from a loved one? From a friend or business partner?

Then don't accept it from your jewbox. Throw it out the window and cleanse yourself.

Are you saying I'm jewish? Im not jewish. You guys always try to put people who confront you with the truth in these negative little judgemental boxes.

xKingx 06-22-2017 08:37 PM

Can I ask one question without being called a fake nick by Bladewire?

My question is, Bladewire, Bad Dog, and oppoten why do you fall for this race baiting threads?

We only live one life, can we all try to enjoy it with out all the hate on both sides? I see both sides point of view, but it doesn't matter who is right or wrong. End the end we all die, just enjoy life while we can.

oppoten 06-22-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21849808)
Are you saying I'm jewish? Im not jewish. You guys always try to put people who confront you with the truth in these negative little judgemental boxes.

I'm not saying you're Jewish, I'm saying that the media's Jewish.

Which I thought was pretty fucking obvious. Jewbox = television.

oppoten 06-22-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKingx (Post 21849811)
My question is, Bladewire, Bad Dog, and oppoten why do you fall for this race baiting threads?

I don't "fall for it". I use it as an opportunity to say something, mostly to people who don't post.

I do agree with what you're saying, but I fear the balance may have tipped here in Europe, and that people will have to pick a side.

xKingx 06-22-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 21849832)
I don't "fall for it". I use it as an opportunity to say something, mostly to people who don't post.

I do agree with what you're saying, but I fear the balance may have tipped here in Europe, and that people will have to pick a side.

I agree with you as a white American. I want to see Europe manly white. Not because I am racist or anything like that. I feel the same for the the other countries as well. The majority race or culture should always rule their own country.

Bladewire 06-22-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKingx (Post 21849835)
I agree with you as a white American. I want to see Europe manly white. Not because I am racist or anything like that. I feel the same for the the other countries as well. The majority race or culture should always rule their own country.

So 3rd 4th and 5th generation Europeans that aren't white, you kick them out? Not gonna happen in Europe, America or anywhere else.

Rome was about culture, not race. Barbarians brought down Rome, we won't let them bring down Western culture :2 cents:

oppoten 06-22-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKingx (Post 21849835)

Yep, I totally agree.

I'm not calling for pure-white ethnostates, but whites should always remain the majority in the lands of our ancestors.

xKingx 06-22-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21849838)
So 3rd 4th and 5th generation Europeans that aren't white, you kick them out? Not gonna happen in Europe, America or anywhere else.

Rome was about culture, not race. Barbarians brought down Rome, we won't let them bring down Western culture :2 cents:

True barbartans, that were not true Romans, brought Rome down. We agree own that lol. The same with any culture no matter the race.

Paul Markham 06-22-2017 11:45 PM

Why are so many American policemen pussies?

Bladewire. Why do you think he's a Trump supporter? Or are you just trolling?

brassmonkey 06-23-2017 12:29 AM

i can't wait till this boils over to civil war!

nico-t 06-23-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21849946)
i can't wait till this boils over to civil war!

^^ idiot who falls for this divide and conquer propaganda

bladewire: obvious agenda is obvious, tone it down a bit :2 cents:

brassmonkey 06-23-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21850015)
^^ idiot who falls for this divide and conquer propaganda

bladewire: obvious agenda is obvious, tone it down a bit :2 cents:

go worship the gods you frodo muther fuker

NewNick 06-23-2017 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 21849841)
Yep, I totally agree.

I'm not calling for pure-white ethnostates, but whites should always remain the majority in the lands of our ancestors.

Right.

The lands of your ancestors.

Better look that one up fucking idiot.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Sarn 06-23-2017 07:36 AM

>Officials say the off-duty officer, who lives in the area, heard the commotion and came out of his house to assist.

don't need interfere in police work, when you not needed them.

AndyA 06-23-2017 07:51 AM

They need to lock up a few of these cops if they want things to change...

couple of death sentences will have them reaching for their tazers rather than pistols

SBJ 06-23-2017 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 21850396)
>Officials say the off-duty officer, who lives in the area, heard the commotion and came out of his house to assist.

don't need interfere in police work, when you not needed them.

a cop is never truly off duty. They are required to assist anytime they are needed.

Hope this cop is fired/charged for shooting another cop.

Sarn 06-23-2017 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 21850438)
a cop is never truly off duty. They are required to assist anytime they are needed.

"off duty" - it is special police officer for such situation(For assist)?

Bladewire 06-23-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21850036)
go worship the gods you frodo muther fuker

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

SBJ 06-23-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 21850552)
"off duty" - it is special police officer for such situation(For assist)?

huh?

Quote:

A licensed law enforcement officer is authorized to perform their duties even when they?re off duty. Essentially an off-duty law enforcement officer is sworn to enforce the law 24/7. The difference is that when they?re not in uniform, they must always identify themselves as a law enforcement officer before intervening in any law enforcement situation.
Law Enforcement Article - Off-duty law enforcement explained

Barry-xlovecam 06-23-2017 02:08 PM

A lot of off duty police carry concealed weapons and their badges.

Quote:

Officials say the off-duty officer, who lives in the area, heard the commotion and came out of his house to assist.

Police on the scene told the off-duty officer to get on the ground and surrender. He complied with their commands. When another officer recognized him and told the others to let him get up, another officer shot him.
You reading impaired or just obtuse?

yep says just that --research done (<rolls eyes>)

Quote:

curl 'http://fox2now.com/2017/06/22/off-duty-officer-wounded-by-fellow-cop-in-shootout/' |egrep -ni 'officer recognized'
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0509:<p>Police on the scene told the off-duty officer to get on the ground and surrender. He complied with their commands. When another officer recognized him and told the others to let him get up, another officer shot him.</p>
100 110k 0 110k 0 0 434k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 436k

RyuLion 06-23-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21849883)
Why are so many American policemen pussies?

Bladewire. Why do you think he's a Trump supporter? Or are you just trolling?

He wants more views and responses.

Bladewire 06-23-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyuLion (Post 21851077)
He wants more views and responses.

Incorrect. The shooter fits the Trump supporter profile.

The hidden Trump voter ? the police

Sarn 06-23-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 21851035)

Thanks! now i understand. :thumbsup
Cop who had shot is fuck up

INever 06-24-2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 21850438)

Typo fixed.
Hope this cop is fried.