GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump tweets brags he has100 million followers, his Twitter has 32 million followers (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1267822)

Bladewire 06-16-2017 09:32 AM

Trump tweets brags he has100 million followers, his Twitter has 32 million followers

Trump is officially delusional. How do his followers continue to support his lies?

"The Fake News Media hates when I use what has turned out to be my very powerful Social Media - over 100 million people! I can go around them"

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...90204564258816

Bladewire 06-16-2017 09:36 AM

Audit: Millions of Trump's Twitter followers are fake | Foxnews

Trump Twitter bots, numbering in millions, could be used for evil - NY Daily News

Donald Trump's Twitter followers are half fake, how do others stack up?

beerptrol 06-16-2017 09:42 AM

Liar in Chief

Acepimp 06-16-2017 09:45 AM

You really do believe the dumbest fake news BladeLiar. :1orglaugh

:pimp

Rochard 06-16-2017 09:50 AM

Having twitter followers is nothing to brag about. That doesn't mean 100 million peeps like him. I might mean 20 million like him, while 80 million follow him so they can laugh at him or mock him. Or both.

Bladewire 06-16-2017 09:57 AM

Meanwhile, Obama has 90 million Twitter followers

https://mobile.twitter.com/barackobama

Barry-xlovecam 06-16-2017 10:19 AM

NatalieK 06-16-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 21837676)
You really do believe the dumbest fake news BladeLiar. :1orglaugh

whatīs fake about his own twitter social media...

dirtydon only chats BS! Itīs fucking so funny watching that loony dribble on his BS :1orglaugh

He didnīt go to the UK coz he knows no one likes him there :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :thumbsup

or is that more fake news :)

Acepimp 06-16-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21838714)
whatīs fake about his own twitter social media...

dirtydon only chats BS! Itīs fucking so funny watching that loony dribble on his BS :1orglaugh

He didnīt go to the UK coz he knows no one likes him there :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :thumbsup

or is that more fake news :)

Hey Gary, can you count? His Twitter ALONE has 32 million followers. Add to that 23 million on Facebook, add another 19 million on the @POTUS Twitter account, plus all his other platforms.

But please, let me know if I'm wrong. (I'm not.) :1orglaugh

beerptrol 06-16-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 21838768)
Hey Gary, can you count? His Twitter ALONE has 32 million followers. Add to that 23 million on Facebook, add another 19 million on the @POTUS Twitter account, plus all his other platforms.

And 50 mill are russian bots, followed by 20 mill multi accounts by cockholsters like yourself

rowan 06-16-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21837694)
Having twitter followers is nothing to brag about. That doesn't mean 100 million peeps like him. I might mean 20 million like him, while 80 million follow him so they can laugh at him or mock him. Or both.

I started following him a few years ago. Had a lot of respect for him before then, based on my limited exposure to him, but once I started reading his tweets I realised he was just a whiny cunt. I never bothered to unfollow him.

Bladewire 06-16-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21838777)
And 50 mill are russian bots, followed by 20 mill multi accounts by cockholsters like yourself

That's why I have him blocked, Joshua G never tries very hard

Acepimp 06-16-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21838777)

Must be why he was holding giant rallies (and still is), and Hillary couldn't fill a high school gym.

You clowns still think Russia influenced the election even tho all the dems now admit that lie is dead.

Believe fake news much?
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 06-16-2017 10:37 PM

^^^^ Joshua G thinks we can't tell it's him :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Acepimp 06-16-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21838849)
^^^^ Joshua G thinks we can't tell it's him :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Once again BladeLIAR ignores facts and screams fake nic.

You've literally never made a rational argument BladeLiar.

It's hilarious!
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Paul Markham 06-16-2017 10:56 PM

If he counts all the people like Bladewire who follow his every movement, he's underestimating his number of followers.

NatalieK 06-17-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 21838768)

first, my username is Gspot, Nancy!

Second, you canīt count each of those, itīs one or another, because even if they arenīt fake accounts, these can & would be the same people following!

Would this not be pretty logical?

If you follow someone, you do usually follow that person on both social medias, please, let me know if iīm wrong :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :thumbsup

therefore, he probably has 20mill of realistic followers, thatīs it! OH, and donīt forget, half of those followers are people that know he lies, cheats & gives BS, but followers to keep up with his latest dribble. I follow him, as do many other people that donīt like the dirty wanker :thumbsup

BaldBastard 06-17-2017 04:37 AM

Trump has publicly stated many times that he would prefer to use twitter than other mediums. He's active, posting daily and usually with MAGNA click bait topics.

So you could presume he would be the most followed account on there.

https://twittercounter.com/pages/100

Trump is 33rd.... FAIL

Bladewire 06-17-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21838867)
If he counts all the people like Bladewire who follow his every movement, he's underestimating his number of followers.

Oh I don't have Twitter Paul, that's just you making assumptions from your imagination and stating it as fact, which is a lie :winkwink:

If I did have Twitter I would not want to receive random tweets from Trump that would be a living hell. :1orglaugh

Bladewire 06-17-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 21839062)
Trump has publicly stated many times that he would prefer to use twitter than other mediums. He's active, posting daily and usually with MAGNA click bait topics.

So you could presume he would be the most followed account on there.

https://twittercounter.com/pages/100

Trump is 33rd.... FAIL

Obama is the third most followed human on planet Earth with 90,856,047 followers.

#Winning!

TheSquealer 06-17-2017 09:14 AM

He said "social media", you said "twitter" and he never said "followers", you did.

Are you even capable of being honest in anything at all?

Matt 26z 06-17-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 21839275)
He said "social media", you said "twitter" and he never said "followers", you did.

^^^ This!

Facebook likes: 22,456,749
Facebook follows: 23,622,731
Instagram: 7,000,000
Twitter: 32,500,000
= 85,579,480

That's not to mention all of the other places like Reddit, /pol, etc... and the people who view this stuff but don't formally like/follow/register.

Matt 26z 06-17-2017 11:26 AM

https://i.redd.it/ucsuf8iqt04z.jpg

Bladewire 06-17-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Your statement shows no lie on my part. Stop smoking meth, take a shower, and go-to the dentist.

It's funny that you prove I didn't lie, in a post calling me a liar.

Are you capable of making one post, in one Trump thread, on topic without false personal attacks & deflection?

All your posts are trying to derail and deflect from the truth, you are that manic, unfocussed & desperate to defend your 71 year old obese conman to no benefit to yourself but a total and complete loss of integrity & honor.

TheSquealer 06-17-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21839434)
Your statement shows no lie on my part. Stop smoking meth, take a shower, and go-to the dentist.

It's funny that you prove I didn't lie, in a post calling me a liar.

As per usual, your thread title is a lie - as that's not at all what he said, nor what he claimed - he said nothing about Twitter or Twitter followers, nor make any claims about Twitter followers... only you did, which was pure fabrication on your part.

So yeah, once again, you're a liar.

DukeSkywalker 06-17-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 21839446)
As per usual, your thread title is a lie - as that's not at all what he said, nor what he claimed - he said nothing about Twitter or Twitter followers, nor make any claims about Twitter followers... only you did, which was pure fabrication on your part.

So yeah, once again, you're a liar.

For sure. 100% full of shit. I stopped giving a shit about politics shortly after the election, let alone start fake threads, I fear he's flipped his wig

CaptainHowdy 06-17-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 21839503)
For sure. 100% full of shit. I stopped giving a shit about politics shortly after the election, let alone start fake threads, I fear he's flipped his wig

There are better ways to waste one's time indeed ...

Bladewire 06-17-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 21839503)

Trump has 32 million Twitter followers.

Obama has 90 million Twitter followers.

Pure fact :thumbsup

100% real authentic thread with 100% real verified data :thumbsup

Trump wishes his Twitter wasn't 3X's smaller than Obamas, but it is. :winkwink:

baddog 06-17-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21839050)

If you follow someone, you do usually follow that person on both social medias, please, let me know if iīm wrong :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :thumbsup

You are fucking wrong Gary.

I use multiple social media platforms and have anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand followers, depending on the platform.

They are all significantly different when it comes to numbers.

Of course, I am not sucking someone's dick to get followers, so your results may differ.

baddog 06-17-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

I presume that is a rhetorical question.

TheSquealer 06-18-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21840058)

Trump did not mention Twitter.
Pure Fact.

You intentionally lied, making a claim that something was said, which wasn't.
Pure Fact.

Even more bizarrely and demonstrating that you actually do have the mind of a child, you made up a lie to prove the point that someone else is lying.

Another Bladeliar thread success.

DukeSkywalker 06-18-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21840058)

Bladey-
I do not care about twitter.
I do not care about politics. It was like that show 'the black list.' It was fun for a season but I just stopped following it. I did the same when barry was in.
That being said, we all need to come together as americans. Go back in my posting history and see how many anti obama threads I've made. I think one pertaining to trayvon, no limit hahahaha.
Duke

DownThePoole 06-18-2017 11:31 AM

How is he still president???????

Bladewire 06-18-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 21840712)
Bladey-
I do not care about twitter.
I do not care about politics. It was like that show 'the black list.' It was fun for a season but I just stopped following it. I did the same when barry was in.
That being said, we all need to come together as americans. Go back in my posting history and see how many anti obama threads I've made. I think one pertaining to trayvon, no limit hahahaha.
Duke

We're on the same page, sorta :1orglaugh:thumbsup

mineistaken 06-18-2017 12:44 PM

You could initialy know it was false op judging by the fact it was written by biggest fact twister. Not to go into detaila, but how can one not inderstand that that 100mill is not only twitter fillowers right away?

Bladewire 06-18-2017 01:08 PM

^^^ The afternoon hater troll fake nic crew on duty. Non industry fake nics with nothing to offer GFY but judgement, negativity & hate.. the future of GFY :thumbsup

Tasty1 06-18-2017 01:20 PM

why should i follow him when i can see everything he tweets, says or does here on GFY.

Bladewire 06-18-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 (Post 21841003)
why should i follow him when i can see everything he tweets, says or does here on GFY.

True. Trump, who said he doesn't believe in polls, just tweeted how good a particular poll was in his favor. I guess Trump just doesn't believe bad polls. Sad

"The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!"

No President Trump Bad Polls Aren't "Fake News"

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

NatalieK 06-18-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 21840088)
You are fucking wrong Gary

I use multiple social media platforms and have anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand followers, depending on the platform.

They are all significantly different when it comes to numbers.

Of course, I am not sucking someone's dick to get followers, so your results may differ.

youīre not the president, you donīt have fans! And have some respect and talk to me and not my partner. My username is Gspot not Gary!

Right, back to the thread... Iīm not wrong that half of those followers follow Trump on both fb and twitter. They also follow POTUS, theyīre not all different people...

I for one follow trump on both twitter & POTUS account, as do many millions of others, so check your facts out before you start acting like a wise ass!

Bladewire 06-19-2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21841105)
youīre not the president, you donīt have fans! And have some respect and talk to me and not my partner. My username is Gspot not Gary!

Right, back to the thread... Iīm not wrong that half of those followers follow Trump on both fb and twitter. They also follow POTUS, theyīre not all different people...

I for one follow trump on both twitter & POTUS account, as do many millions of others, so check your facts out before you start acting like a wise ass!

Do you get instant alerts of Trump's tweets? That would drive me crazy :1orglaugh