GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   assuming trump fired comey over russia, so what? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1261609)

Joshua G 05-09-2017 07:36 PM

assuming trump fired comey over russia, so what?

why would you dumb libs care?

you didnt care when obama used the IRS to audit political opponents. that was illegal, & emails were destroyed to cover it all up. not that you dumb libs care. its OK when black liberal presidents are corrupt.

you didnt care when lorettta lynch issued 5 immunity deals, & a side deal to destroy evidence, in order to protect hilary & her flunkies from felony mishandling classified intelligence charges. its OK when female liberal candidates are corrupt.

so reap what you sew dumb libs. you turned the cheek on hilarys & obamas corruptions, so suck it up while trump skates for your fairy tale russian crimes.

dumb libs.

:1orglaugh

RedFred 05-09-2017 07:37 PM

You are proving yourself to be a belligerent low level thinker.

Joshua G 05-09-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21757981)

the usual...mockery from the left. nothing intelligent to say.

dumb lib.

crockett 05-09-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21757981)

"proving".. umm he's proven that a long time ago.. Nothing more to prove..

Joshua G 05-09-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21758002)
"proving".. umm he's proven that a long time ago.. Nothing more to prove..

hey, its the king of distorting reality. how's your projection going? will you ever tire of accusing others of every ugly thing you do dumb lib?

Joshua G 05-09-2017 08:00 PM

so far we have 2 samples of the genus dumb lib. note there is no intelligent comment. just name calling. they are not capable of anything past 5th grade discourse.

this is science at work, dissecting the dumb libs at GFY. science is on my side dumb libs. not yours. science to you is bill nye TV show, or mythbusters.

dumb libs.

Rochard 05-09-2017 08:53 PM

Why Republicans always try to point fingers at Obama?

Joshua G 05-10-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21758059)
Why Republicans always try to point fingers at Obama?

LOL.

threads not about GOP blaming obama dumb lib. its about YOU. re-read post #1 & recall how you never cared about liberal crime. but just trump sneezing the word russia has you in convulsions.

hyopcrite.

:2 cents:

Barry-xlovecam 05-10-2017 08:26 AM

https://s12.postimg.org/g95mucdxp/th...trump-phot.jpg

PR_Glen 05-10-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21758017)
so far we have 2 samples of the genus dumb lib. note there is no intelligent comment. just name calling. they are not capable of anything past 5th grade discourse.

this is science at work, dissecting the dumb libs at GFY. science is on my side dumb libs. not yours. science to you is bill nye TV show, or mythbusters.

dumb libs.

Ok, how about from an actual conservative? not the pseudo right that you perpetuate here like a lunatic daily.

It looks bad on him that he fired someone who is actively investigating him. Whether he is guilty or not he should have waited until after that was settled at least. I think comey was running things pretty shitty myself but firing him at this point, especially after Trump was praising him not long ago, looks bad.

JOELK 05-10-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 21758872)
Ok, how about from an actual conservative? not the pseudo right that you perpetuate here like a lunatic daily.

It looks bad on him that he fired someone who is actively investigating him. Whether he is guilty or not he should have waited until after that was settled at least. I think comey was running things pretty shitty myself but firing him at this point, especially after Trump was praising him not long ago, looks bad.

Well put.. Hard to argue with that but I bet somebody is gonna try.

bronco67 05-10-2017 08:47 AM

So what you're saying is...having a private email server is on the same level as conspiring with the Russian government to discredit your political opponent so you can be installed as president to carry out actions favorable to the Russian government.

Is that what you meant, dickhead?