GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Why are non whites identifying as white? If you have a brown dick, you are not white. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1261096)

Bladewire 05-06-2017 12:33 PM

Why are non whites identifying as white? If you have a brown dick, you are not white.

If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white.

This is very simple.

I just got back from coffee with a dude that said he was white but he didn't feel white to me, I didn't get the white vibe (other whites know what I'm talking about) He had very light brown hair green/brown eyes and off white really white skin that was blotchy (other whites know that blotchy off white skin is a clue of mixed race)

So as we're sitting across from each other eating I get an image txt. It's an ugly brown dick. It was not ugly because it was brown, it was just a mangled up ugly dick. I'm like dude WTF he's says "that's me and I think you're hot" I'm like "Dude you said you're white" he says "I am!" I'm like "Dude you've got a brown dick. You are not white"

So we go back and forth and turns out his Grandfather is a so brown he's almost black Latino. So I said "Ah! There it is, you're not white." He says "No, I'm white." I was like "Whatever". I changed the topic and we went our separate ways after finishing up. He had a super ugly dick, regardless of color.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, a guy with a brown dick is not white!

If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white, right?

nico-t 05-06-2017 01:14 PM

so did you suck his cock?

Bladewire 05-06-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21750529)

Do you think a guy with a brown/black dick can be considered white?

As I said in my post, we went our separate ways. No way I'd get near a mangled cock!

GFED 05-06-2017 01:53 PM

Why does race always matter so much to you? You're a racist fucktard.

mineistaken 05-06-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21750475)

If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white, right?

Right.

8 char

Bladewire 05-06-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 21750604)
Why does race always matter so much to you? You're a racist fucktard.

You are 50% or so Asian, this can be seen very clearly in your Facebook pics, but your FB profile says you are white, why?

The slanting of your eyes and the brownish yellow tint to your skin, the thinking black/brown hair, it is very clear.

Why don't you but "mixed race" or "Asian" or "Other"?

Is it easier for you to avoid ridicule, and be more accepted in Kentucky saying you're white?

GFED 05-06-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21750628)
You are 50% or so Asian, this can be seen very clearly in your Facebook pics, but your FB profile says you are white, why?

The slanting of your eyes and the brownish yellow tint to your skin, the thinking black/brown hair, it is very clear.

Why don't you but "mixed race" or "Asian" or "Other"?

Is it easier for you to avoid ridicule, and be more accepted in Kentucky saying you're white?

I don't have any Facebook pics you lying imbecile. Nor have I filled out any profile information.

Bladewire 05-06-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 21750637)
I don't have any Facebook pics you lying imbecile. Nor have I filled out any profile information.

Ah you just took your Facebook down. Don't worry I'm not gonna post your Facebook pics here like you did mine in the other thread asshole.

Why are you denying you are part Asian?

blackmonsters 05-06-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

This is very simple.

I just got back from coffee with a dude that said he was white but he didn't feel white to me, I didn't get the white vibe (other whites know what I'm talking about) He had very light brown hair green/brown eyes and off white really white skin that was blotchy (other whites know that blotchy off white skin is a clue of mixed race)

So as we're sitting across from each other eating I get an image txt. It's an ugly brown dick. It was not ugly because it was brown, it was just a mangled up ugly dick. I'm like dude WTF he's says "that's me and I think you're hot" I'm like "Dude you said you're white" he says "I am!" I'm like "Dude you've got a brown dick. You are not white"

So we go back and forth and turns out his Grandfather is a so brown he's almost black Latino. So I said "Ah! There it is, you're not white." He says "No, I'm white." I was like "Whatever". I changed the topic and we went our separate ways after finishing up. He had a super ugly dick, regardless of color.

Eat a dick.

No wait!

Ummmm, I hope you have no dicks to eat.

:helpme

Bladewire 05-06-2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 21750646)
Eat a dick.

No wait!

Ummmm, I hope you have no dicks to eat.

:helpme

Wait! Why?

Do you think a 50/50 black should identify as white? Or even a 25% black?

If I was 25% white & 75% black I wouldn't identify as white would you?

You can't say she's white she's clearly black

blackmonsters 05-06-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21750658)
Wait! Why?

Do you think a 50/50 black should identify as white? Or even a 25% black?

If I was 25% white & 75% black I wouldn't identify as white would you?

Close your eyes, then eat a dick.

:1orglaugh

Bladewire 05-06-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 21750673)
Close your eyes, then eat a dick.

Ok I think I might not have been clear. This dude was cool but his dick was mangled. Clearly he knows this and has figured out that showing people in advance will avoid him being turned down when people see it in person.

The fact that he was white with a dark brown dick is a secondary, and not the reason for my lack of interest :thumbsup

mineistaken 05-06-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 21750637)

This specimen lives in alternative reality, inventing random things about people.

Serious mental issues, no joking matter.

Bladewire 05-06-2017 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21750718)
This specimen lives in alternative reality, inventing random things about people.

Serious mental issues, no joking matter.

In reality, which you are not based in Slovakian, GFED's name is Michael Blanton which he's verified and after he posted my Facebook photo in another thread I renamed my account, hiding it from him. After that I posted details (no pics) of his life and he deactivated his FB. :thumbsup Fuck off Slovakian you're a know nothing moron.

Joshua G 05-06-2017 03:19 PM

this thread is smoking gun, definitive proof....the liberal left is the party of racism 2017.

liberals obsess about race. to the point of debating whether skin tone disqualifies a person from the black community. the racists of the klan, the nazis too, spoke in the same tongues as liberals today. using physical traits to judge a man on a social scale. same shit.

funny that the party of racism in USA is the party that accuses everyone else of racism.

dumb libs.

GFED 05-06-2017 03:21 PM

Anyone is free to feel as they wish. Racist bigot, hypocrite, compulsive liar Bladewire.

Bladewire 05-06-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 21750766)
Anyone is free to feel as they wish. Racist bigot, hypocrite, compulsive liar Bladewire.

I don't care that you're half Asian but I do care that you're the biggest (physically) racist on GFY :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

mineistaken 05-06-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21750742)
In reality, which you are not based in Slovakian, GFED's name is Michael Blanton which he's verified and after he posted my Facebook photo in another thread I renamed my account, hiding it from him. After that I posted details (no pics) of his life and he deactivated his FB. :thumbsup Fuck off Slovakian you're a know nothing moron.

You realize that me being a Slovakian is just another invention of yours, right? Judging by your mental state I am not even sure if you realize that.

You have serious mental issues, alternative reality inventing specimen. Get help. This is a serious advice. :helpme:2 cents:

As I said, this is no joking matter.

CPA-Rush 05-06-2017 06:51 PM

:pimp just my opinion , dick can be colored by various reasons other separated parts too.

not exclusively "If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white"
but also if u can track anyone down the line who is not then u are not pure . let lone 1/4 - 1/8 this include all the people who have mgm generations at some point , this rule apply with any race .

and it's not only the color does, ethnicity define more .

Matt 26z 05-06-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21750709)
This dude was cool but his dick was mangled.

Did you text him your cock so he could go home and post online about how tiny it was?

DukeSkywalker 05-06-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

This is very simple.

I get this problem with mixed race girls on ghetto gaggers. They dont want to be on ghetto gaggers. They think they are white because they are 1/2 white, 1/4 white etc. Unfortunately jim crow laws apply here, or i take 1/4 scoop of chocolate ice cream & mix it with 3/4 vanilla and say watch closely. Then show said result & say, "now this is why you are being casted where we deem appropiate."

Bladewire 05-06-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPA-Rush (Post 21750946)
:pimp just my opinion , dick can be colored by various reasons other separated parts too.

not exclusively "If your biological parent and/or grandparent is a non white you are not white"
but also if u can track anyone down the line who is not then u are not pure . let lone 1/4 - 1/8 this include all the people who have mgm generations at some point , this rule apply with any race .

and it's not only the color does, ethnicity define more .

Ok ok dude you're white with a colored dick we accept you stud :thumbsup :love2suck

CPA-Rush 05-06-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21751114)
Ok ok dude you're white with a colored dick we accept you stud :thumbsup :love2suck

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Smack dat 05-07-2017 12:29 AM

Your dick is brown due to all the assholes you have plundered.

Look Chang 05-07-2017 01:17 AM

One more racist thread on GFY. :repuke

MiamiBoyz 05-07-2017 02:20 AM

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f12c482df...2woo1_1280.jpg

MiamiBoyz 05-07-2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21751048)
Did you text him your cock so he could go home and post online about how tiny it was?

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6aef1d5d1...8pto1_1280.jpg

Horatio Caine 05-07-2017 07:31 AM

You better start looking for rehab, bender fairy.. Disgusting :321GFY

CaptainHowdy 05-07-2017 07:51 AM

Haven't you heard of "race perception", BW??

escorpio 05-07-2017 10:31 AM

Bladewire is a racist.

Bladewire :1orglaugh

Bladewire 05-07-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21751927)
Bladewire is a racist.

The Mexican who thinks he's white has a brown dick = disqualified! :1orglaugh

Sorry man I don't make the rules I just enforce them :2 cents:

escorpio 05-07-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21751957)
The Mexican who thinks he's white has a brown dick = disqualified! :1orglaugh

Sorry man I don't make the rules :2 cents:

You think Mexican equals brown? Educate yourself, racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica...ropean_descent

Bladewire 05-07-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21751966)

Let me guess, you're white "shaded" "cinamon" :1orglaugh

My skin is white and you can see my blue veins. If you're darker than this you're likely not white.

You can see my dick here. Notice my dick is also white and you see my blue veigns :2 cents:

escorpio 05-07-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21751987)
Let me guess, you're white "shaded" "cinamon" :1orglaugh

My skin is white and you can see my blue veins. If you're darker than this you're likely not white.

You can see my dick here. Notice my dick is also white and you see my blue veigns :2 cents:

You live on the beach and you're that fucking pale because you spend all day inside ranting on GFY? Dude, GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE!! :1orglaugh

Bladewire 05-07-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21751993)
You live on the beach and you're that fucking pale because you spend all day inside ranting on GFY? Dude, GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE!! :1orglaugh

It's 54 degrees and raining outside no way!

Bladewire 05-07-2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 21751054)
I get this problem with mixed race girls on ghetto gaggers. They dont want to be on ghetto gaggers. They think they are white because they are 1/2 white, 1/4 white etc. Unfortunately jim crow laws apply here, or i take 1/4 scoop of chocolate ice cream & mix it with 3/4 vanilla and say watch closely. Then show said result & say, "now this is why you are being casted where we deem appropiate."

Interesting point of view :2 cents:

Relic 05-07-2017 04:48 PM

Bladewire 05-07-2017 05:16 PM

^^^^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic (Post 21752716)
My dick is brownish yellow colored

You're not white.

onwebcam 05-07-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21750529)

Quote:

we went our separate ways after finishing up.

:thumbsup

Relic 05-07-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21752764)
You're not white.

http://i.imgur.com/4LRo863.jpg

Bladewire 05-07-2017 05:25 PM

^^^

2 fake anonymous hater ghost nics GFED is getting desperate: 1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 05-07-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 21751654)
Haven't you heard of "race perception", BW??

So think it to be it?

Relic 05-07-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21753121)
So think it to be it?

http://i.imgur.com/enukA5k.jpg

Bladewire 05-07-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21751966)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica...ropean_descent

Your dick isn't white.

Like I said, I don't make the rules sorry bro

OneHungLo 05-08-2017 07:18 AM

If sexuality can be fluid why can't race?

P.S. my dick is white.

Bladewire 05-08-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21753859)
If sexuality can be fluid why can't race?

P.S. my dick is white.

Imagine all the reparations if race was fluid :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

P.S. prove it

JFK 05-08-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

Bladewire 05-08-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

I'm proud of my tiny white dick it always keeps them wanting more :winkwink:

OneHungLo 05-08-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21753910)

P.S. prove it

I got a herpes outbreak ATM bro...i'll show you after it clears up :2 cents:

Bladewire 05-08-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21754033)
I got a herpes outbreak ATM bro...i'll show you after it clears up :2 cents:

I'm sensing a brown dick coverup