GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Airbnb host banned after sending racist messages (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1256461)

blackmonsters 04-07-2017 03:28 PM

Airbnb host banned after sending racist messages

This must be this lady's first racist experience, because she cries.

Airbnb host banned after sending racist messages to Asian woman

OneHungLo 04-07-2017 03:48 PM

What a dumb ass. They should prepare thy asshole for incoming lawsuit.

brassmonkey 04-08-2017 07:50 AM

asian in cali??? no way!!! :helpme:helpme

Horatio Caine 04-08-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21690901)
asian in cali??? no way!!! :helpme:helpme

What is that supposed to mean, racist?

Bladewire 04-08-2017 12:21 PM

People forget there are two Americas. It's important for foreigners to remember that.

One America is growing, technological, dynamic & the beacon of the free world, the other America's genesis is from the dying bitter hateful culture in the humid poverty stricken South that's cannibalizing their racist & bastardized christian values into white nationalism. Many have heard stories for generations of how they lost their plantations & all wealth when, slaves they had paid for, were forcibly set free by government decree. This is why racist southerners hate government & blacks.

As the South dies, and better horizons are seen in other regions, those people & their children have moved to other states but persist in coveting their ancestors mephitic dogma to keep a sense of ancestral fluidity present while adapting to new surroundings where common sense acceptance, of all American citizens as part of one nation, is the norm.

Trump uplifted the inbreds and gave these misserable poorly educated mongers a plantform to channel their hate in return for Their vote for Trump as POTUS. Most Trump supporters are not racists, their are many factions, the most predominant being the religious, the fiscal conservatives & business owners from mom & pop to multinational corporations.

All racists are Trump supporters and the majority of Trump supporters are not racist. I stopped blogging Republican when I saw the fanning of racist flames, and it's public support, to get votes.

Racists / white nationalists feel Trump gave them license to let their inner chimp run rampant spewing hate & discriminating, it's still illegal, there are consequences, they are so stupid.

OneHungLo 04-08-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21691342)
People forget there are two Americas. It's important for foreigners to remember that.

One America is growing, technological, dynamic & the beacon of the free world, the other America's genesis is from the dying bitter hateful culture in the humid poverty stricken South that's cannibalizing their racist & bastardized christian values into white nationalism. Many have heard stories for generations of how they lost their plantations & all wealth when, slaves they had paid for, were forcibly set free by government decree. This is why racist southerners hate government & blacks.

As the South dies, and better horizons are seen in other regions, those people & their children have moved to other states but persist in coveting their ancestors mephitic dogma to keep a sense of ancestral fluidity present while adapting to new surroundings where common sense acceptance, of all American citizens as part of one nation, is the norm.

Trump uplifted the inbreds and gave these misserable poorly educated mongers a plantform to channel their hate in return for Their vote for Trump as POTUS. Most Trump supporters are not racists, their are many factions, the most predominant being the religious, the fiscal conservatives & business owners from mom & pop to multinational corporations.

All racists are Trump supporters and the majority of Trump supporters are not racist. I stopped blogging Republican when I saw the fanning of racist flames, and it's public support, to get votes.

Racists / white nationalists feel Trump gave them license to let their inner chimp run rampant spewing hate & discriminating, it's still illegal, there are consequences, they are so stupid.

http://i.imgur.com/lpbKZMf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N5Nwvq5.jpg

Bladewire 04-08-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21691384)

Like the racist that drove to PA to stab black people to death?

I'm a firm believer that extreme racism & extreme religion are mental disorders and those aflicted should be euthanized for the advancement of humanity.

deonbell 04-08-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Interesting. Would you say a great majority of people in the Southern US are racist? I will have to remember not to go there. Do they still have separate bathrooms for Blacks?, what about Mexicans?

The AirBNB people were in California. Do you think people there came from the South?

Horatio Caine 04-08-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deonbell (Post 21691495)
Interesting. Would you say a great majority of people in the Southern US are racist? I will have to remember not to go there. Do they still have separate bathrooms for Blacks?, what about Mexicans?

The AirBNB people were in California. Do you think people there came from the South?

He is a crack addict, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to anything he says. Less than 2% of Americans were "slave owners" or/and had "plantations". Just ignore this fag.

brassmonkey 04-08-2017 02:19 PM

Arizona is full of cities and towns like this. i should not have to travel with a firearm!

Bladewire 04-08-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deonbell (Post 21691495)

You didn't read my post.

Why did you respond to my post without reading the whole thing?

Bladewire 04-08-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 21691540)
He is a crack addict, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to anything he says. Less than 2% of Americans were "slave owners" or/and had "plantations". Just ignore this fag.

You know it's one thing when I say the crack thing about one of your fake nics, it's another thing for you to troll me in every thread, with multiple fake nics, saying the same thing about me.

Yes you're a crackhead board whore with multiple identities here. Own it loser get a life.

OneHungLo 04-08-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21691426)

I'm a firm believer that extreme racism & extreme religion are mental disorders and those aflicted should be euthanized for the advancement of humanity.

How often does that happen?? Just in the first 3 months of 2017 muslims committed 563 islamic attacks in 40 countries, in which 3894 people were killed and 4603 injured.

Now if you you want to talk about extreme let's talk about sharia law.

According to Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Not to mention KILLING your ass because YOURE GAY is not ISIS law, it is muslim law!

Check out how many muslims are in favor of killing you because you're gay:

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-con...si2-chp1-3.png

That's a large percentage of muslims that want sharia law. Now don't you think the tenets of sharia law are pretty extreme? So considering a large percentage of muslims are in favor of sharia law, wouldn't that make a large percentage of muslims extremists?

Horatio Caine 04-08-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21691552)
Arizona is full of cities and towns like this. i should not have to travel with a firearm!

Oh look, gangsta bm in da house. You know what that means ! He scared some rock!

Horatio Caine 04-08-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21691564)
You know it's one thing when I say the crack thing about one of your fake nics, it's another thing for you to troll me in every thread, with multiple fake nics, saying the same thing about me.

Yes you're a crackhead board whore with multiple identities here. Own it loser get a life.

Why do I need multiple nicks to call crackhead a crackhead? One is plenty.

Bladewire 04-08-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 21691693)
Why do I need multiple nicks to call crackhead a crackhead? One is plenty.

Get off my dick troll. I'm sure you have something better to do than stalk Gay men on adult messaging boards.

mineistaken 04-09-2017 05:06 AM

airbnb is pro "refugee" invasion as well.

escorpio 04-09-2017 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21691426)

You want to exterminate the mentally ill "for the advancement of humanity"? How progressive!

Joshua G 04-09-2017 06:59 AM

Quote:

All racists are Trump supporters

hey dumb shit-lib - you are a racist & a hilary supporter. so retarded cannot see liberal racism.

dumb lib.

:1orglaugh

Horatio Caine 04-09-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21691723)
Get off my dick troll. I'm sure you have something better to do than stalk Gay men on adult messaging boards.

Zero shit given who you spread your ass cheeks for, Nancy. But your drug use and endless rants on public forum is a bit of concern. Very little.

Bladewire 04-09-2017 12:05 PM

Fake nics posting back to back hate bumping a thread over and over so tacky

mineistaken 04-09-2017 01:07 PM

Blade, you added me to ignore list just very recently. What was the last straw? Me constantly exposing your double standard? Me constantly exposing your ad hominem "logic"?

Horatio Caine 04-09-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21693028)
Blade, you added me to ignore list just very recently. What was the last straw? Me constantly exposing your double standard? Me constantly exposing your ad hominem "logic"?

Mostly drug. I suspect lots of it. Cheap drugs.
I would recommend religious purification but I think its too late.

mineistaken 04-10-2017 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 21693106)
Mostly drug. I suspect lots of it. Cheap drugs.
I would recommend religious purification but I think its too late.

And now he suddenly removed me from the list. Must be changing moods between drug use and abstinence periods :1orglaugh