GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Remember those "Terrorists in Oregon"? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1256134)

AaronM 04-05-2017 06:10 PM

Remember those "Terrorists in Oregon"?

As I recall, some of you idiots labeled these Patriotic Americans as "Terrorists." Well, soon you will be able to get some actual facts and maybe even educate yourselves a bit.

EddyTheDog 04-05-2017 06:41 PM

Did you pass this by the real AaronM before you posted it?..

Bladewire 04-05-2017 06:43 PM

Nope, nobody here said that they were even close to terrorists and I support what they stand for.

Your right wing alt-white bullshit is fucking with your head, one of the first signs is you think anyone who disagrees with you is a far left liberal.

ruff 04-05-2017 07:20 PM

They broke the law. Got a free pass. We won't be hearing much from these rough riders anymore. Shit gets real when you get out the guns and act like tough guys. Next time, they will get fucked with, large.

john1975 04-05-2017 07:33 PM

they were about as dumb as a door nail.

the feds lured them to leave their little safe haven...to go to some social media gathering.

but then the feds fucked up as well... killing at-least one of em by accident. I remember watching that news conference the day after....the local sheriff looked pissed the hell off that the feds killed one of em.

dumb and dumber on both sides.

Matt 26z 04-05-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 21685003)
They broke the law. Got a free pass.

The jury found them NOT GUILITY, idiot. That isn't a free pass.

Matt 26z 04-05-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1975 (Post 21685018)
they were about as dumb as a door nail.

the feds lured them to leave their little safe haven...to go to some social media gathering.

but then the feds fucked up as well... killing at-least one of em by accident. I remember watching that news conference the day after....the local sheriff looked pissed the hell off that the feds killed one of em.

dumb and dumber on both sides.

It wasn't an accident. The feds murdered LaVoy Finicum. He was going to see the sheriff and the feds set up a road block around a corner and he had to crash the truck into the snow to avoid it. You can see the brake lights come on when he sees the roadblock and right then the agents open fire. LeVoy crashes the truck in the snow and one of the agents throws himself into the path of the truck (I suppose to say the truck was being used as a deadly weapon, giving them another green light to open fire). Some shots are taken at the truck. Then LeVoy jumps out with his arms in the air and they kill him. Then the agents opened fire on the truck's other occupants who were just sitting in the truck.

I wonder why the national media didn't air the cellphone footage taken inside the truck?

AaronM 04-05-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21685054)
It wasn't an accident. The feds murdered LaVoy Finicum. He was going to see the sheriff and the feds set up a road block around a corner and he had to crash the truck into the snow to avoid it. You can see the brake lights come on when he sees the roadblock and right then the agents open fire. LeVoy crashes the truck in the snow and one of the agents throws himself into the path of the truck (I suppose to say the truck was being used as a deadly weapon, giving them another green light to open fire). Some shots are taken at the truck. Then LeVoy jumps out with his arms in the air and they kill him. Then the agents opened fire on the truck's other occupants who were just sitting in the truck.

I wonder why the national media didn't air the cellphone footage taken inside the truck?

^^^What he said. :thumbsup

AaronM 04-05-2017 09:16 PM

ruff 04-05-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21685042)
The jury found them NOT GUILITY, idiot. That isn't a free pass.

Hey Fuck you idiot. They got a free pass from a fucked up jury. Happens doesn't it idiot? I suppose you think OJ's not guilty too.

Shit heels get free passes all the time idiot.

Paul Markham 04-06-2017 05:48 AM

They fought the law and the law won.

Barry-xlovecam 04-06-2017 06:08 AM

I can't wait until this sort of thing happens under Trump's watch (<rolls eyes>)

Jel 04-06-2017 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21685054)

damn, that's fucked up :Oh crap

Paul Markham 04-06-2017 08:06 AM

If cops pull you over and ask you to get out of your car. Get out. Especially in America where morons own guns and some of them are cops.

bronco67 04-06-2017 08:09 AM

Terrorists?

Maybe "dumb dickheads" would be a better name for them.

Grapesoda 04-06-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21685786)
I can't wait until this sort of thing happens under Trump's watch (<rolls eyes>)

if your real lucky maybe it can happen to you?

Grapesoda 04-06-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21686113)
If cops pull you over and ask you to get out of your car. Get out. Especially in America where morons own guns and some of them are cops.

when I get stopped I lower all my windows and keep my hands on the steering wheel, and say yes sir... never had an issue :2 cents:

Barry-xlovecam 04-06-2017 08:39 AM

No I don't plan on any armed confrontations -- been there done that.
Bad outcomes whoever wins.

mineistaken 04-06-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21684913)
Your right wing alt-white bullshit is fucking with your head, one of the first signs is you think anyone who disagrees with you is a far left liberal.

Says the idiot who labels everyone he disagrees with alt right alt white.
You can not make this shit up :1orglaugh
Empty head is an empty head.

mineistaken 04-06-2017 12:00 PM

As for OP, libsters hate patriots and loves making jokes, belittling, labeling, name calling them. Libtards are parasites of any society.

Paul Markham 04-07-2017 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 21686224)
when I get stopped I lower all my windows and keep my hands on the steering wheel, and say yes sir... never had an issue :2 cents:

He disobeyed the police, he's part of an armed militia, instead of getting out and laying face down he started moving. He even shouted to policemen, what are you going to do shoot me?

On the other hand, the policeman needs to be charged with manslaughter. If more were for incidents like this there would be less killings by cops.