GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump has lost another one to the ruling of a Judge (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1255492)

Steve Rupe 04-02-2017 10:39 AM

Trump has lost another one to the ruling of a Judge

A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump?s free speech defense against a lawsuit accusing him of inciting violence against protesters at a campaign rally.

Judge David J. Hale in Louisville ruled Friday that the suit against Trump, his campaign and three of his supporters can proceed. Hale found ample facts supporting allegations that the protesters? injuries were a ?direct and proximate result? of Trump?s actions, and noted that the Supreme Court has ruled out constitutional protections for speech that incites violence.

Judge to Trump: No protection for speech inciting violence | The Seattle Times

This is just one more law suite against the Donald that can be added to the hundreds of other law suits that are pending against him/his company for non payment.

Steve Rupe 04-02-2017 02:02 PM

I particularly detest the fact that he has refused to pay so many subcontractors. I used to be in the business and saw two of my friends lose everything they had including their homes because of not being paid by a company like he runs. BTW, not paying subcontractors is a common practice by companies like his. It is basically a scam run by the big dogs, screwing the little dog. They just automatically refuse to pay and tell you to sue knowing that this gives them leverage over you so they will offer to settle for pennies on the dollar of what they owe you knowing that the little dog has to usually settle because law suits can drag on for years in some cases.

Bladewire 04-02-2017 02:13 PM

Yeah a Kentucky judge no less.

"Hate speech is not free speech", theres a price to pay Trump!

I remember watching the rally live and how Trump chided yelling at the crowd to get the 3 protesters out of the rally no wonder they were hit.

I'm glad they're suing. Trump runs cases like this out for years he's such a scumbag.

2MuchMark 04-02-2017 02:18 PM

Woohoo!!

Barry-xlovecam 04-02-2017 02:22 PM

I read that earlier. It works like building a case around mens rea -- the guilty intent.

The courts have consistently ruled that what Trump says is what he means to say.

RedFred 04-02-2017 02:26 PM

I thought trump was going to pay their legal fees. What happened with that?

Bladewire 04-02-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21676075)
I read that earlier. It work like building a case around mens rea -- the guilty intent.

The courts have consistently ruled that what Trump says is what he means to say.

Yeah when Trump says "I'd like to punch him in the face" to his audience at protesters while giving a speech at a rally, it has consequences. Trump is such a pussy lowlife.

Joshua G 04-02-2017 03:42 PM

so the entire case rests on trumps words "get 'em out"

K.

:1orglaugh

Joshua G 04-02-2017 03:49 PM

they were just innocent liberals. sitting there, doing nothing i'm sure. then, all this racism & violence was unleashed on them by trump...

dumb libs. what did the 3 protesters do dumb libs? your propaganda is only covering 1 side, dumb libs. do you care?

nope. keep circle jerking, dumb libs.

Steve Rupe 04-02-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21676180)
they were just innocent liberals. sitting there, doing nothing i'm sure. then, all this racism & violence was unleashed on them by trump...

dumb libs. what did the 3 protesters do dumb libs? your propaganda is only covering 1 side, dumb libs. do you care?

nope. keep circle jerking, dumb libs.

Just reporting the ruling by a Federal Judge. Where is the propaganda?

Joshua G 04-02-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 21676210)
Just reporting the ruling by a Federal Judge. Where is the propaganda?

if you cant see it, i cant help you. what really happened? all i read is 1 side got thrown out. why? they did SOMETHING to get trump to comment...what did they do?

& why doesnt your propaganda tell both sides? isnt that what independent journalism is supposed to do? why do i have to read some other article to get all the facts? why are liberals incapable of reporting all the facts.

:)

directfiesta 04-02-2017 04:35 PM

Trump was right : tired of so much winning .... :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

TheDynasty 04-02-2017 04:43 PM

We have been winning a lotttt not..

seeandsee 04-02-2017 04:48 PM

trump is a mascot

Steve Rupe 04-02-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21676231)
if you cant see it, i cant help you. what really happened? all i read is 1 side got thrown out. why? they did SOMETHING to get trump to comment...what did they do?

& why doesnt your propaganda tell both sides? isnt that what independent journalism is supposed to do? why do i have to read some other article to get all the facts? why are liberals incapable of reporting all the facts.

:)

The article was about a simple matter. A Federal Judge denied the Trump lawyers a dismissal and is allowing the case to proceed. Nothing more than that and nothing less than that.

GFED 04-02-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 21676249)
Trump was right : tired of so much winning .... :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

:thumbsup

Joshua G 04-02-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 21676375)
The article was about a simple matter. A Federal Judge denied the Trump lawyers a dismissal and is allowing the case to proceed. Nothing more than that and nothing less than that.

are you engaging in wilful ignorance?

are you ignorant the liberal media always covers for the sins of liberals, by neglecting to discuss them. like a 14 year old girl raped by illegals in rockville. silence from CNN...

what did the liberals do to get kicked out steve rupe. i am trying to make an independent judgement but you & your propaganda are mis-leading, not informing.

:helpme

beerptrol 04-02-2017 08:14 PM

Chump is to busy golfing to give a shit

Bladewire 04-02-2017 09:31 PM

Those damn liberal Kentucky judges!

https://thelastgreatstand.com/wp-con.../03/Judges.jpg