GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anti-immigrant party takes first place in Sweden, poll shows (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1254040)

Paul Markham 03-26-2017 03:54 AM

Anti-immigrant party takes first place in Sweden, poll shows

Good news from Sweden, the Swedish are starting to realise they're getting fucked.

Quote:

The anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats are the most popular political party in the Nordic country, according to a new poll.

The YouGov poll showed nearly a quarter ? 23.9 per cent ? of people said they would vote for the party if an election were held now, meaning its support is at nearly double the level of what it was during 2014?s general election.
This swing has been reflected all over Europe, will politicians listen?

Manfap 03-26-2017 04:04 AM

If it happened in Czech Republic they could kick you out.

Odysseus 03-26-2017 04:09 AM

Obviously.

MiamiBoyz 03-26-2017 04:16 AM

http://68.media.tumblr.com/66c80298f...huvco1_500.jpg

Brian mike 03-26-2017 05:36 AM

Can you please stop blablabla mr. Markham ....

What about you stop the bs story and talk about the REAL Adult biz... Business thread i think thats how we call it.

Oups sorry your out of biz forget about that.. mr. retired but still stick around :thumbsup

DraX 03-26-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21656122)

Good news from Sweden, the Swedish are starting to realise they're getting fucked.

I support you Paul, ignore the haters. Sweden sure looks like a mess. No wonder that an anti-immigration party sails up to the top with such dysfunctional leaders and media they have running the place.

mineistaken 03-26-2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manfap (Post 21656131)

Paul is not the "enricher". Show me a country having issues with white british migrants. Nice try.

MaDalton 03-26-2017 08:15 AM

let me show you the head of the Czech anti immigration party:

https://cdn.i0.cz/public-data/4e/9f/...e74a27541955cb

5 internet points to the first person to point out the funny part here :winkwink:

mineistaken 03-26-2017 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21656407)

5 internet points to the first person to point out the funny part here :winkwink:

Have no idea about that party, but beting with 85% certainty I debunked your idea with my previous post.

MaDalton 03-26-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21656335)
Paul is not the "enricher". Show me a country having issues with white british migrants. Nice try.

I think there are for example a couple of millions of Indians that had an issue - but they are all dead

should I list more countries that the white British enslaved, robbed and murdered over the centuries?

:error:error:error

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21656335)

Thailand. Well known pervs with 15 year old girls. You know if Paul had the money he'd be there right now.

OneHungLo 03-26-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21656470)
I think there are for example a couple of millions of Indians that had an issue - but they are all dead

should I list more countries that the white British enslaved, robbed and murdered over the centuries?

Could you post a more irrelevant example? :error:error:error

mineistaken 03-26-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Wtf are you one of those no brainers? We are talking about NOWadays. Those were different times with different acceptable norms. Seriously how can anyone be that stupid to bring events from hundreds years ago in comparison to todays evenys and not realize society and qceptable norms were COMPLETELY different. Must be spexial kind of stupid to miss this "minor" diffetence. How is tjat even possible for anyone with iq above 90?

Bladewire 03-26-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Another anti immigration half Asian just like that idiot Geert Wilders. At least this guy is honest about being a good mix.

MaDalton 03-26-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21656518)
Wtf are you one of those no brainers? We are talking about NOWadays. Those were different times with different acceptable norms. Seriously how can anyone be that stupid to bring events from hundreds years ago in comparison to todays evenys and not realize society and qceptable norms were COMPLETELY different. Must be spexial kind of stupid to miss this "minor" diffetence. How is tjat even possible for anyone with iq above 90?

lol - you get a raging boner from this right? keeps you from typing coherrent sentences too ;)

I knew you were gonna say that but I find it interesting that starving millions of Indian people to death is an acceptable norm for you.

Nothing new to me knowing your mindset by now though. :)

MaDalton 03-26-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 21656503)
Thailand. Well known pervs with 15 year old girls. You know if Paul had the money he'd be there right now.

I would think you can also find quite a few unhappy Spanish people as well

Bladewire 03-26-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Seriously how can anyone be that stupid to bring events from hundreds years ago in comparison to todays evenys and not realize society and qceptable norms were COMPLETELY different. Must be spexial kind of stupid to miss this "minor" diffetence. How is tjat even possible for anyone with iq above 90?

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

I can name few places where your fellow Eastern European migrants doing wonderful job fucking it up right NOW! Ever been to Iceland? Ask them about Poles and Lithuanians!

SantaClause 03-26-2017 09:43 AM

Anti-immigrant party? So all the alcohol is domestic?

Bladewire 03-26-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21656122)

Geert Wilders lost Paul. The "swing" is not WINNING because people have seen what failures hateful anti immigrant "leaders" like Trump are.

That being said, Sweden and Europe need to stop immigration for everything , they don't do it well.

Don't stop it with hate and asshole leaders, just quietly stop immigration and then strongly vet all of the immigrants in your country now and kick out anyone suspicious.

It's a free world. Fuck the people who say you can't do it and do it anyway, just not with an asshole hateful leader.

Paul Markham 03-26-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manfap (Post 21656131)

They would keep me as I'm not a Muslim.

Besides with the welfare system here being so bad, we don't have a problem with migrants.

xKingx 03-26-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21656557)
I would think you can also find quite a few unhappy Spanish people as well

lol I know a couple here that spam their shit all day on GFY, the Spanish probably love back in England :1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 03-26-2017 12:02 PM

Paul, an immigrant from a country that has a diaspora larger than the total number of immigrants it took in, complains when immigrants immigrate from regions his country exploited for centuries and then bombed with the usa...

Congrats Paul, you have achieved triple hypocrisy...That's an achievement many will look up to...It's like you opened a portal to a place no human has visited...

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21656926)
Paul, an immigrant from a country that has a diaspora larger than the total number of immigrants it took in, complains when immigrants immigrate from regions his country exploited for centuries and then bombed with the usa...

Congrats Paul, you have achieved triple hypocrisy...That's an achievement many will look up to...It's like you opened a portal to a place no human has visited...

At least they won few wars :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Don't you with serbs could say the same. :1orglaugh

MaDalton 03-26-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21656926)

This made me chuckle...

MaDalton 03-26-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21656644)
They would keep me as I'm not a Muslim.

Besides with the welfare system here being so bad, we don't have a problem with migrants.

But unless you obtained Czech citizenship it's not completely impossible that the EU kicks you out after you so cheerfully embraced the Brexit. Now that would be ironic, wouldn't it? ;)

romeo22 03-26-2017 01:11 PM

They are all over Sweden now

pimpmaster9000 03-26-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 21656977)
At least they won few wars :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Don't you with serbs could say the same. :1orglaugh

Well at least Serbs don't bend over every month to pay for healthcare Vaseline like Americans do :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

OneHungLo 03-26-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21657100)
Well at least Serbs don't bend over every month to pay for healthcare Vaseline like Americans do :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

At least were not living in 3rd world squalor :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

But hey, I do stand with you with your rights to beat the living shit out of those serbian muslims ...beat em' back till they retreat to the mountains :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 03-26-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21657115)
At least were not living in 3rd world squalor :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

But hey, I do stand with you with your rights to beat the living shit out of those serbian muslims ...beat em' back till they retreat to the mountains :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

When I take a shit it kinda hurts because my asshole is a one way street...This might come as a surprise for somebody who pays US healthcare, we do not have a permanent gape and the wind does not play it like a flute :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Tasty1 03-26-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21657013)
But unless you obtained Czech citizenship it's not completely impossible that the EU kicks you out after you so cheerfully embraced the Brexit. Now that would be ironic, wouldn't it? ;)

for sure, and than maybe Europe will build a wall to keep them out.

OneHungLo 03-26-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21657169)
When I take a shit it kinda hurts because my asshole is a one way street...This might come as a surprise for somebody who pays US healthcare, we do not have a permanent gape and the wind does not play it like a flute :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

I'd rather have a gaping asshole than live in squalor in a 3rd world fuck hole :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

See it's all relative...it's kinda like some unbuntu tribesman in africa laughing at a poor serb for paying for electricity when he's got free sunlight in his mud hut made from elephant shit..

pimpmaster9000 03-26-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21657193)
I'd rather have a gaping asshole than live in squalor in a 3rd world fuck hole :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

See it's all relative...it's kinda like some unbuntu tribesman in africa laughing at a poor serb for paying for electricity when he's got free sunlight in his mud hut made from elephant shit..

Tell me, when like 10-20 American healthcare victims bend over in the wind is it like a Peruvian flute band? Can you guys play "El condor pasa"??

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21657100)

Serbs bend over plenty.. Doing it for healthcare is the last thing on your mind.. I mean Bulgaria.. I can see how you did it for us, but Bulgaria :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
And those sex tourists from 1st world countries. $5 a pop.. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh Who knows, you may be 50% German after all.. Or Albanian.. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21657193)

Bwaaahahahahahaha

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21657424)
Tell me, when like 10-20 American healthcare victims bend over in the wind is it like a Peruvian flute band? Can you guys play "El condor pasa"??

You play that tune every time a bus filled with german sex tourists passes through your village :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh Come on brown Serb boy.. wipe that jizz off you lip.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 03-26-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 21657553)
You play that tune every time a bus filled with german sex tourists passes through your village :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh Come on brown Serb boy.. wipe that jizz off you lip.:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Dude...Every month they visit your poopy hole...You get taken so much you Stockholm syndrome...Your politicians are making up new positions for you to get taken and you can only hope it will hurt less...Your only choice is the brand of Vaseline...Srsly: it's better to get 5euros and get fucked than pay to get fucked ROR!

Horatio Caine 03-26-2017 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21657562)
Dude...Every month they visit your poopy hole...You get taken so much you Stockholm syndrome...Your politicians are making up new positions for you to get taken and you can only hope it will hurt less...Your only choice is the brand of Vaseline...Srsly: it's better to get 5euros and get fucked than pay to get fucked ROR!

true, but you get fucked physically.. for real.. By some 60 year old German perv with shit dripping off his dick.. I just take 3% deductible on my income. Remember your math, boy? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

And get this:

Life expectancy Serbia - 68.5 years
Life expectancy USA - 78.74 years

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Thats like 10+ years on average.. I know you like the whole "average" thing, son.. For 10 years after you kick the bucket I could driving through your village and be nailing you grand-daughter.. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh barebacked.. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

oppoten 03-26-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21656596)

And why should Google get to feel safe?

"Hey Larry, I-I-I gotz an idea. Letz force multiculturalism on Europe and then cry like bitches when Europe isn't a safe space.

I meanz c'maaaaaan, yanno, what could possibly go wrong? If they rezizt, we penalize!"

*rubz handz*

Relic 03-26-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oppoten (Post 21657631)
*rubz handz*

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

oppoten 03-26-2017 06:32 PM

^:thumbsup

Grapesoda 03-26-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 21656149)

http://www.stupid-people.net/stupid%20people%20269.jpg

Paul Markham 03-27-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian mike (Post 21656218)
Can you please stop blablabla mr. Markham ....

What about you stop the bs story and talk about the REAL Adult biz... Business thread i think thats how we call it.

Oups sorry your out of biz forget about that.. mr. retired but still stick around :thumbsup

The board is about what people want to post about. You and all the others complaining about the non-business related threads. Need to step up to the plate and post more business related threads.

Yes I'm retired and living comfortably off my earnings, something many here dream about.

Paul Markham 03-27-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Let's just clear up the stupidity of the libtards. No one is anti all immigration, they're anti low-skilled, low-paid, requiring benefits migrants. Of which the most now are coming from Africa and the Muslim World.

Stefan do you want to pay more in taxes to support people who can't earn enough to support themselves?

If so donate to a charity for migrants. Don't expect the whole of the country to provide those benefits.

Paul Markham 03-27-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Should I list the number of countries and dead people White Germans enslaved, robbed and murdered over the centuries.

That was too easy.

pimpmaster9000 03-27-2017 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21658099)
Let's just clear up the stupidity of the libtards. No one is anti all immigration, they're anti low-skilled, low-paid, requiring benefits migrants. Of which the most now are coming from Africa and the Muslim World.

You life's work brings new meaning to the term low skilled...You are like the Jean Luke Picard of low skilled, you boldly go where no human has gone before exploring new frontiers LOL

thommy 03-27-2017 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DraX (Post 21656314)
I support you Paul, ignore the haters. Sweden sure looks like a mess. No wonder that an anti-immigration party sails up to the top with such dysfunctional leaders and media they have running the place.

yes a REAL MESS :-)

thommy 03-27-2017 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21658102)
Should I list the number of countries and dead people White Germans enslaved, robbed and murdered over the centuries.

That was too easy.

good that the westerns donīt kill anybody

look here they produce more immigrants and send them to us.
i wish ALL of them would go to the country what have destroyed their homes

https://i2.wp.com/www.middleeastmoni...trip=all&ssl=1

btw. - that was a US-bomb strike on a hospital last week.
I do not know where your animals get the presumption to hold that those who care about the innocent people YOU ASSHOLES have bombed to ground are the crazy ones

Struggle4Bucks 03-27-2017 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 21658204)
btw. - that was a US-bomb strike on a hospital last week.
I do not know where your animals get the presumption to hold that those who care about the innocent people YOU ASSHOLES have bombed to ground are the crazy ones

Must be fake news... because I don't see a hospital...:helpme

thommy 03-27-2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks (Post 21658273)
Must be fake news... because I don't see a hospital...:helpme

sure - all is fake news what does not fit in your picture of reality

here is the whole article