GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chance that Hillary could still be President ? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1253536)

john1975 03-23-2017 11:20 AM

Chance that Hillary could still be President ?

I was surprised by her complete silence after Comey testified. As he dissed her intensely....for #1 saying that Putin hated her so much.... and #2 for not saying ANYTHING about why he opened that secondary email investigation for no reason...and then closed it 3 days before the election.

...feel like her Silence is an indication that she's preparing to be President soon. Otherwise she should of gone off on Comey big time by now. why so quiet ?

And legally...it seems everyday...that their ALL trying to get Trump out of the white house. So i'm wondering , legally possible in any way....and if so, how ?

AaronM 03-23-2017 11:22 AM

No. No fucking way.

ZERO chance.

Get the fuck over it already.

john1975 03-23-2017 11:31 AM

46,000 posts.. ? dangggg bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by AaronM (Post 21649288)
No. No fucking way.

ZERO chance.

Get the fuck over it already.

too much emotion there...i'm lookin for a politically correct response. (no emotion)

Joshua G 03-23-2017 11:35 AM

she will run in 2020! & dumb libs will vote for her, again!

& lose again.

dumb libs.

:1orglaugh

john1975 03-23-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21649342)

& lose again.

dumb libs.

I doubt she'll be healthy enough for it then. She busted her ass for it...and still lost.

I can't be the only one, that feels like it makes our country look so weak to others....how there's soooo much dysfunction in all aspects of the White House / Congress. Especially how the FBI and the White House seem to hate each other...

People need to get their sht straight, to make our country look strong again.

Steve Rupe 03-23-2017 12:13 PM

Zero chance.

kane 03-23-2017 12:34 PM

I don't think she will run for President again. Twice she has been rejected by the Democratic base. The first time they chose Obama over her then the second time they didn't turn out for her and she lost to Trump. She clearly doesn't seem able to connect with the base and many people think she is very corrupt.

That said, I won't be shocked if she runs for Mayor or Governor or even runs for another spot in the Senate.

Matt 26z 03-23-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1975 (Post 21649321)
i'm lookin for a politically correct response. (no emotion)

Hillary's only chance before 2020 is for 2016 election count fraud to be uncovered. But that isn't going to happen with all 50 states having their own election systems.

Obama's NWO wanted to take election system power away from the states and have a central federal system instead. That would have left open a greater possibility of fraud (which is what Obama wanted).

------
Democrats And Republicans Unite To Rescind Last-Minute Obama Order Seeking Federal Election Takeover

All 50 state secretaries of state are urging the Trump administration to rescind a last-minute Department of Homeland Security directive calling state election systems ?critical infrastructure.?

Many state officials fear this is the first step toward a federal takeover of state-run elections, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

While deep political discord may be found on other issues, state secretaries ? who oversee all election machinery ? appear completely united against the former administration?s attempt to insert the federal government into state-run elections.

Dems and GOP To End Obama Election Gambit | The Daily Caller
---------

Scott McD 03-23-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1975 (Post 21649495)
I doubt she'll be healthy enough for it then. She busted her ass for it...and still lost.

So you are admitting that yet made this thread suggesting or hoping she gets in and Trump out. Strange... :2 cents:

Coup 03-23-2017 12:50 PM

There's about 100% she will try again.

About a 70% chance she will get the nomination

And about 200% chance the people will put everyone involved with the democratic party against the wall when the revolution comes. (inshallah)

john1975 03-23-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21649708)
So you are admitting that yet made this thread suggesting or hoping she gets in and Trump out. Strange... :2 cents:

Like i've always said, I've always been in the Middle...and opinions for what is done Right. Not like other Independents, that are generally right-leaning. I'm Middle-Middle .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21649702)
Hillary's only chance before 2020 is for 2016 election count fraud to be uncovered.

So this means, Legally there is still a chance.

Interesting.

Sarn 03-23-2017 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21649342)

& lose again.

dumb libs.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh