GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Aikido VS reality (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1252927)

CHMOD 03-20-2017 12:07 AM

Aikido VS reality

Aikido is a real joke.

mce 03-20-2017 02:09 AM

I'd love to see those 'masters' try to dodge a .45 bullet

jbvryant 03-21-2017 02:54 PM

Well this is really funny, Aikido originally is not a strike type martial art by the way. Steven Seagal made it seem like that because he practiced another variety of it.

Bladewire 03-21-2017 03:37 PM

It's an excuse for men to legitimately be homoerotic, same with wrestling :2 cents:

dillfly2000 03-21-2017 04:19 PM

The lazy mans martial art.

pimpmaster9000 03-22-2017 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21644695)
It's an excuse for men to legitimately be homoerotic, same with wrestling :2 cents:

Wrestling is not gay in any way for str8 men...It is combat and if you suplex the mother fucker it's manly as fuck...

just a punk 03-22-2017 07:23 AM

That's because the new Aikido is not the same as it was 50 years ago. It constantly develops and gets more aggressive. My son has a brown belt in Aikido (also he has learned Kudo and Sambo). I've seen how his coach has learned the kids. Like "when somebody attacks you, punch him in the neck, drop him to the ground and stomp his head with your leg". That's because everything is evolving and changing. Aikido today it a much different thing as when it was invented. If you want to succeed you have to practice your kicking and punching technique and course you have to spend hours in the in the gym lifting steel. Nowadays it doesn't matter which exactly martial art you learn. The only thing that matters is how you do it.

A Korean guy who has learned Russian martial art Systema which has a lot of common with Aikido (you know Russians are obsessed with math and physics, and that's that he shows: a real life physics of human's body):

In fact, the Russian Systema technique is nothing but just the elementary physics that you have learned in the school.

Some say it doesn't work in the real life, but I have serious doubts about their assumptions...

just a punk 03-22-2017 08:25 AM

Look, when he's getting a punch, he uses its energy to punch back. This is how Systema works. It works for bare hands, for a knife or for a saperka. Everything can be used as an effective weapon with Systema. Very similar to Aikido, isn't it?

Bladewire 03-22-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21645562)
Wrestling is not gay in any way for str8 men...It is combat and if you suplex the mother fucker it's manly as fuck...

Aikido is more manly :2 cents:

CHMOD 03-22-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 21646012)
That's because the new Aikido is not the same as it was 50 years ago. It constantly develops and gets more aggressive. My son has a brown belt in Aikido (also he has learned Kudo and Sambo). I've seen how his coach has learned the kids. Like "when somebody attacks you, punch him in the neck, drop him to the ground and stomp his head with your leg". That's because everything is evolving and changing. Aikido today it a much different thing as when it was invented. If you want to succeed you have to practice your kicking and punching technique and course you have to spend hours in the in the gym lifting steel. Nowadays it doesn't matter which exactly martial art you learn. The only thing that matters is how you do it.

A Korean guy who has learned Russian martial art Systema which has a lot of common with Aikido (you know Russians are obsessed with math and physics, and that's that he shows: a real life physics of human's body):

In fact, the Russian Systema technique is nothing but just the elementary physics that you have learned in the school.

Some say it doesn't work in the real life, but I have serious doubts about their assumptions...

The guy is extremly fast, there is no doubt. However, I am always skeptical when a guy demonstrate his system by knowing exactly where and when his opponent is going to strike.

If he wants attention, lots of money and demonstrate without any doubt his system's effectiveness, he should go to a few UFC championships.

There was never any aikido fighter that I recall of in a UFC cage. I have been doing full contact TKD 10 years and judo for 40 years. For fun, I have been "fighting" with a few aikidokas. None could stand more than 30 seconds against me. And I am not particularly good.

just a punk 03-22-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHMOD (Post 21646366)
If he wants attention, lots of money and demonstrate without any doubt his system's effectiveness, he should go to a few UFC championships.

This is the point where you go totally wrong. UFC is a sport, just like box etc when you have to follow the rules. While Systema and Aikido are made not for a sparring. They made for self defense and also used for police and military needs. Police officers don't learn box, because they are not going for boxing with a bad guy. They don't have to win him in 8th round. They have to immobilize him as fast as possible.

It's like to compare sprinters vs stayers. UFC fighters are stayers - they are trained to stand for many rounds, they have a good tactical thinking because a fight is like a chess game for them. The Systema and Aikido are intended for sprinters who need a fast result only, so they use the methods that are usually forbidden in sport fights and also they use weapons like a knife, a saperka, a pencil or anything else. Even a discharged gun or a rifle is a good weapon. The UFC fighters are not trained for that because all these things are forbidden in sport fights.

E.g. using of Systema vs a guy with pistol in a confined space:

Watch the video above @ 2:35. The special force officer is a good trained shooter. He knew that the older guy will try to disarm him and he was prepared. And still he was unable to shot. He has pulled the trigger finally... but only when his gun was pointed at himself.

Yet another video:

I don't think this guy has a single chance vs UFC fighter on the ring, but... the UFC fighter would be already 10x times dead in the real life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHMOD (Post 21646366)
For fun, I have been "fighting" with a few aikidokas. None could stand more than 30 seconds against me.

This ^^^