GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Shooting the President: Did Snoop Dogg go too far? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1251709)

LovinNothin 03-14-2017 02:03 AM

Shooting the President: Did Snoop Dogg go too far?

I thought it was against the law to make physical threats against the President?

I think Snoop should be expecting a knock at the door pretty soon...

Jump to 2:42 for the scene:

JFK 03-14-2017 02:23 AM

there is something about threatening a Prez:2 cents::helpme

just a punk 03-14-2017 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovinNothin (Post 21624391)
Shooting the President: Did Snoop Dogg go too far?

Where is the threat? It's a just a music clip, so it's must be considered as an art and fiction. Also he shoots at a clown who looks like the US president with a toy gun.

Matyko 03-14-2017 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 21624445)
Where is the threat?

Exactly :2 cents:
Snoop Dogg FTW! :pimp :thumbsup

beerptrol 03-14-2017 03:57 AM

No threat. He shot a clown posing as the president with a clown gun, Go to your safe zone cupcake

INever 03-14-2017 03:57 AM

Where were all these fuckers when Bush Jr was around?

ginovamos 03-14-2017 04:09 AM

:1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 03-14-2017 04:13 AM

you can shoot the potus did nobody see air force one with harrison ford? pffft...or the one with the aliens where he flies the jet and kicks alien ass?...

LovinNothin 03-14-2017 04:34 AM

Quote:

Where is the threat? It's a just a music clip, so it's must be considered as an art and fiction. Also he shoots at a clown who looks like the US president with a toy gun.

Well, you have to admit, it is an act of violence aimed at the President.

You have freedom of speech, but you can't yell "fire" in a movie theater.

He isn't shooting the President, but he is graphically portraying it. I'm interested in knowing what the law says about that.

Opinion, sure, it's just a video. That's like saying, "I'm only burning a flag" It is meaningless if you take no meaning in it, but there are some basic laws to keep us all civil.

Did Snoop break the law? I'm sure his lawyers reviewed the video before releasing it and there must be some loophole in it like, "it's just a clown with makeup on." I guess you can't go to jail for filming that, but, is there a law about "implying" shooting the president?

This will be interesting as it unfolds. I still think a knock on the door is coming.

You know Trump's temper, I don't think he'll let this incident go.

The video is just a message, but the use of violence is never the answer. Hating Trump is cool, but he does have family. Feel sorry for the little ones that will see their dad or uncle getting shot in a mainstream popular video. This, I think, is below Snoop Dogg's personality. Even Kanye wouldn't film that, and he's an ass.

nico-t 03-14-2017 04:44 AM

establishment slaves brainwashing the kids, pathetic.

BlackCrayon 03-14-2017 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovinNothin (Post 21624520)

You have freedom of speech, but you can't yell "fire" in a movie theater.

He isn't shooting the President, but he is graphically portraying it. I'm interested in knowing what the law says about that.

Opinion, sure, it's just a video. That's like saying, "I'm only burning a flag" It is meaningless if you take no meaning in it, but there are some basic laws to keep us all civil.

Did Snoop break the law? I'm sure his lawyers reviewed the video before releasing it and there must be some loophole in it like, "it's just a clown with makeup on." I guess you can't go to jail for filming that, but, is there a law about "implying" shooting the president?

This will be interesting as it unfolds. I still think a knock on the door is coming.

You know Trump's temper, I don't think he'll let this incident go.

The video is just a message, but the use of violence is never the answer. Hating Trump is cool, but he does have family. Feel sorry for the little ones that will see their dad or uncle getting shot in a mainstream popular video. This, I think, is below Snoop Dogg's personality. Even Kanye wouldn't film that, and he's an ass.

uh..there have been a lot of songs in the past "threatening" presidents since Reagan.

jscott 03-14-2017 04:50 AM

legally nothing wrong there

even playing as smoking weed, when ofc that shit on set aint real

just a punk 03-14-2017 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovinNothin (Post 21624520)
He isn't shooting the President, but he is graphically portraying it.

Is it somehow different?

BlackCrayon 03-14-2017 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 21624547)
uh..there have been a lot of songs in the past "threatening" presidents since Reagan.

just actually watched the video now.. get real guy. its a complete joke. no one gets shot and no one is shown as been shot or killed. just one big joke.

cspdinc 03-14-2017 05:09 AM

this in itself is not a threat as much as I'd like it to be aka arresting that POS snoop. But what it DOES DO is give weakminded pot heads the idea that they will be a hero if they do something like this and thus thats the danger.

NatalieK 03-14-2017 05:15 AM

Quote:

absolutely. no threat, it´s a music clip like a parody. Not personal from Snoop :2 cents:

GFED 03-14-2017 05:28 AM

Snoop is a bitch and hasn't had a good song in over 20 years. :1orglaugh
Spreading hate like the rest of the retarded liberals.

Joshua G 03-14-2017 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 21624595)
Snoop is a bitch and hasn't had a good song in over 20 years. :1orglaugh
Spreading hate like the rest of the retarded liberals.

this. :thumbsup

Bladewire 03-14-2017 08:35 AM

Robbie 03-14-2017 08:41 AM

I can only imagine if some country singer had put out a video of himself shooting a "clown" who looked like President Obama.

That would have been the ONLY story CNN would have reported on for weeks, and the singer would have been arrested by the Secret Service and MSNBC would have report after report of how "racist" all white people are.

Having said that...I think Snoop Dogg should absolutely be able to do that in his music video.
But there is DEFINITELY a double standard going on. As I said, if the opposite was going on with a famous white singer doing the same schtick with an Obama look-a-like...there would have been hell to pay from the same people who are defending Snoop.

Mediamix 03-14-2017 08:46 AM

This is the first music video directed by the famous Youtuber Jesse Wellens.. He was in charge of the video. Sue him.

SNOOP DOG IS INNOCENT!! :winkwink:

xXXtesy10 03-14-2017 08:48 AM

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/a...-1997-12-g.jpg

BlackCrayon 03-14-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21624946)
I can only imagine if some country singer had put out a video of himself shooting a "clown" who looked like President Obama.

That would have been the ONLY story CNN would have reported on for weeks, and the singer would have been arrested by the Secret Service and MSNBC would have report after report of how "racist" all white people are.

Having said that...I think Snoop Dogg should absolutely be able to do that in his music video.
But there is DEFINITELY a double standard going on. As I said, if the opposite was going on with a famous white singer doing the same schtick with an Obama look-a-like...there would have been hell to pay from the same people who are defending Snoop.

Gwar had obama killed on stage at 100's of shows over the past 8 years.

Rochard 03-14-2017 09:16 AM

While I am no supporter of Trump, this is in rather poor taste.

In the same breath, there is a fine line between an illegal act and portraying an illegal act. It's illegal to do cocaine but it's not illegal to portray people using cocaine on TV or in the movies. At the very same time prostitution is illegal, yet our industry shoots POV sex all the time.

2MuchMark 03-14-2017 09:47 AM

It's art, and its a parody. He shoots a clown with a prop gun that says "bang".

Maybe it comes close to the line, but it doesn't step over it.

Idiot Ted Nugent said this recently

Does it cross the line? To me yes, but legally probably not.

Can either incite violence? Probably.

mineistaken 03-14-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21624532)
establishment slaves brainwashing the kids, pathetic.

:2 cents:

BlackCrayon 03-14-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 21624991)
Gwar had obama killed on stage at 100's of shows over the past 8 years.

just one of many..

mikesouth 03-14-2017 11:38 AM

is it in poor taste yes but ask yourself this...If Ted Nugent had done the same thing to Obama what would have happened?

LovinNothin 03-14-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21624508)
you can shoot the potus did nobody see air force one with harrison ford? pffft...or the one with the aliens where he flies the jet and kicks alien ass?...

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 21624562)

Is it somehow different?

Good points, but these are fictional Presidents. This Snoop video is right on point and almost appears to be a direct visual attack on the President.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for art and freedom of expression, I just thought this type of expression was illegal. I had no idea a video could show this type of expression.

I bet if this video was made in 1960, the public would react differently and would be considered a crime, but today, it's "no big thang" to kilil your president. :1orglaugh

Robbie 03-14-2017 03:36 PM

I guess it's really Snoop just trying to get some attention.
Just like all the other celebrities...he liked Trump just fine until Trump dared to run for President against Hillary:

https://media.360nobs.site.com.ng/wp...-1-640x431.jpg

https://www.360nobs.com/wp-content/u...Snoop-Dogg.jpg

http://carachita.com/wp-content/uplo...NALD-TRUMP.jpg

Those are pics from the Donald Trump "roast".

The anti-Trump celebrities are such total and complete fakes and hypocrites.
One minute Trump is GREAT and they LOVE him!
Then he puts an "R" in front of his name on a ballot and he suddenly transformed into "Hitler".
And it's amazing how many otherwise intelligent people just fall for that bullshit and don't even question it.

Relic 03-14-2017 04:25 PM

lügenpresse entertainment is gay and thankfully becoming ever more irrelevant.

BlackCrayon 03-14-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21625999)
I guess it's really Snoop just trying to get some attention.
Just like all the other celebrities...he liked Trump just fine until Trump dared to run for President against Hillary:

Those are pics from the Donald Trump "roast".

The anti-Trump celebrities are such total and complete fakes and hypocrites.
One minute Trump is GREAT and they LOVE him!
Then he puts an "R" in front of his name on a ballot and he suddenly transformed into "Hitler".
And it's amazing how many otherwise intelligent people just fall for that bullshit and don't even question it.

i don't know how much snoop or celebrities "love" him. snoop was paid to do the roasts, obviously. regardless, he went from just another rich celeb doing dopey shit like the roast to the biggest authority figure in the US. and still, no one cares that Gwar is going to kill trump at every show they do.

poncabare 03-14-2017 07:30 PM

If this had been done to Obama the libs would be screaming from the rooftops

Fetish Gimp 03-14-2017 07:36 PM

Can you believe there's a whole TV series revolving around the shooting of an American President?

It's pretty clear that Hollywood liberals simply hate freedom™

Look Chang 03-14-2017 09:39 PM

Why all this blabla? America is it not the country where shooting at people is a common occurrence? :stoned