GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump's forum (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1246483)

Odysseus 02-16-2017 12:33 PM

Trump's forum

What to fuck is going on!??
When will the end topics about Trump?!! :mad:

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 12:38 PM

In about 7 years and 11 months!

beerptrol 02-16-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21549694)
In about 7 years and 11 months!

That's when your balls drop!

Bladewire 02-16-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odysseus (Post 21549673)
What to fuck is going on!??
When will the end topics about Trump?!! :mad:

JohnnyClips is the problem he's CREATED 5 Trump threads today alone. So many people have him blocked already. He's off his meds and needs to be banned.

romeo22 02-16-2017 02:01 PM

Yes too many Trump threads

Bladewire 02-16-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo22 (Post 21549958)
Yes too many Trump threads

Most from JohnnyClips :disgust

Robbie 02-16-2017 02:23 PM

My guess is that people who thought for sure that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election...still can't get over that she did not.

There is a major disconnect in our country between the media and the people who actually work for a living.

After 8 years of Bush and then 8 years of Obama...the country itself is about as divided along ideological lines as I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I blame part of it on Bush's war mongering and the other part on Obama's "class warfare".
Both President's were incredibly divisive. And both left the country more divided than when they respectively took office.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21550042)
My guess is that people who thought for sure that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election...still can't get over that she did not.

There is a major disconnect in our country between the media and the people who actually work for a living.

After 8 years of Bush and then 8 years of Obama...the country itself is about as divided along ideological lines as I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I blame part of it on Bush's war mongering and the other part on Obama's "class warfare".
Both President's were incredibly divisive. And both left the country more divided than when they respectively took office.

They keep bringing up the "popular vote" :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 02-16-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

No it's the bowling green massacre being broadcast on national television by Trumps representative 3 times.

And this guy who Trump send on the news shows Sunday to say the world will not question Trumps power, then praised him on twitter when he was done. The Republican congressman who hosts the show was in shock after watching the mashup :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 04:06 PM

What the fuck is the bowling green massacre and why are you and the media so damn obsessed with it?

C H R I S 02-16-2017 04:07 PM

Yeah give it a rest... or create a subforum.

Like we dont get enough of the orange orangutan on FB

Rochard 02-16-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odysseus (Post 21549673)
When will the end topics about Drumpf?!! :mad:

The Trump threads will end shortly after he is impeached.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C H R I S (Post 21550312)
Yeah give it a rest... or create a subforum.

Like we dont get enough of the orange orangutan on FB

Keep up the insults, it's why you will have him and me for 8 more years :thumbsup:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Rochard 02-16-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

I was sure Clinton was going on to win; I wanted her to win only because I wanted anyone other than Trump to win. But I disagree with you - This isn't Hillary supporters who cannot accept she lost, but instead people stunned at what Trump is doing. Normally the loosing side accepts that they lost and moves on. But with Trump nearly everything he has done has been very controversial. The mistakes have been huge - dare I say "bigly".

A very simple thing like releasing a portrait poster is full of drama because someone failed to to do a grammar check.

Everything he or his administration does is stupid. Nearly every phone call to foreign leaders has caused problems. His first thirty days has resulted in a bigger scandal than Obama ever had.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21550348)
I was sure Clinton was going on to win; I wanted her to win only because I wanted anyone other than Trump to win. But I disagree with you - This isn't Hillary supporters who cannot accept she lost, but instead people stunned at what Trump is doing. Normally the loosing side accepts that they lost and moves on. But with Trump nearly everything he has done has been very controversial. The mistakes have been huge - dare I say "bigly".

A very simple thing like releasing a portrait poster is full of drama because someone failed to to do a grammar check.

Everything he or his administration does is stupid. Nearly every phone call to foreign leaders has caused problems. His first thirty days has resulted in a bigger scandal than Obama ever had.

What has he done that is "Stupid"? I thought he hasn't done anything? Can you nimrods get your story straight please?

And stop listening to the media, who lie about everything he says or does

Why in the hell would you think Clinton was going to win? ROFL :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 02-16-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Well said :2 cents:

Robbie 02-16-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

I was sure Clinton was going on to win; I wanted her to win only because I wanted anyone other than Trump to win. But I disagree with you - This isn't Hillary supporters who cannot accept she lost, but instead people stunned at what Trump is doing.

Nobody is stunned that voted for him. I'm certainly not.

The only thing I'm "stunned" about is how hard CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times have jumped the shark.

They had already abandoned any pretense of unbiased journalism during the campaign.
Now? They are out of control.

CNN is unwatchable these days.

These are the latest ratings just in for the week preceding Feb. 15th:
Top cable news networks in primetime (total viewers): Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, HLN, FBN.

Top cable news programs (total viewers): 1. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Monday, 8 p.m.); 2. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Wednesday, 8 p.m.); 3. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Thursday, 8 p.m.); 4. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Tuesday, 8 p.m.); 5. Fox News Channel?s ?Tucker Carlson Tonight? (Tuesday, 9 p.m.)

This week's cable ratings - Media Life Magazine

It is public knowledge that CNN's parent company were big contributors to Hillary's campaign.

But they LOST. And now they are losing money hand over fist. Not one actual NEWS show is left on CNN.
It's ALL just talk shows with "Hosts" talking to "panels" of other CNN employees and trying to create fake news.

Just disgraceful.

In a failing attempt to destroy Trump...they have destroyed their own credibility and ratings.
And they are losing money because of it.

It's a sad day for journalism. :(

dave90210 02-17-2017 03:09 AM

I'll be honest theirs not enough threads about Donald Trump!

lys11 02-17-2017 05:27 AM

I guess that even after Trump topics about Trump will be the hottest on this forum.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21551053)
Nobody is stunned that voted for him. I'm certainly not.

The only thing I'm "stunned" about is how hard CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times have jumped the shark.

They had already abandoned any pretense of unbiased journalism during the campaign.
Now? They are out of control.

CNN is unwatchable these days.

These are the latest ratings just in for the week preceding Feb. 15th:
Top cable news networks in primetime (total viewers): Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, HLN, FBN.

Top cable news programs (total viewers): 1. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Monday, 8 p.m.); 2. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Wednesday, 8 p.m.); 3. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Thursday, 8 p.m.); 4. Fox News Channel?s ?The O?Reilly Factor? (Tuesday, 8 p.m.); 5. Fox News Channel?s ?Tucker Carlson Tonight? (Tuesday, 9 p.m.)

This week's cable ratings - Media Life Magazine

It is public knowledge that CNN's parent company were big contributors to Hillary's campaign.

But they LOST. And now they are losing money hand over fist. Not one actual NEWS show is left on CNN.
It's ALL just talk shows with "Hosts" talking to "panels" of other CNN employees and trying to create fake news.

Just disgraceful.

In a failing attempt to destroy Trump...they have destroyed their own credibility and ratings.
And they are losing money because of it.

It's a sad day for journalism. :(

They went all in against Trump and lost

Now they are doubling down and losing again