GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anti-Trump rally Shia Labeouf shouts at white supremacist (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1241773)

dillfly2000 01-24-2017 09:07 PM

Anti-Trump rally Shia Labeouf shouts at white supremacist

Skip to 2:20

Bladewire 01-24-2017 09:22 PM

I like his spirit. He lives and dies by the sword, a free spirit like his circus performer parents :thumbsup

People with fractured childhoods either thrive and live dynamically different lives or they crash and burn early due to drugs and self pitty. I like that he thrives, expresses himself and wants the best for humanity.
---
LaBeouf grew up in Echo Park, Los Angeles ? an impoverished, overwhelmingly Latino neighbourhood ? the only child of a drug-addled Vietnam-vet father and a bohemian mother.

His Cajun father trained chickens in a circus before deciding to become a professional clown, meanwhile peddling drugs to support his own escalating cocaine and heroin habit.

Shortly after LaBeouf's second birthday, the family took to working the streets in clown costumes to sell hot dogs. Quickly, he became the main attraction.

By the time he reached ten, his parents had divorced and LaBeouf was increasingly exposed to adult pastimes. When his father wasn't in rehab, he'd take his son to AA meetings and Rolling Stones concerts.

Why rising Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf will be the next big thing since Indiana Jones | Daily Mail Online

deonbell 01-25-2017 12:35 AM

What the fuck is Trump talking about bringing jobs back to the US and stopping illegals? Young people don't work in the US. Young Americans think all the jobs are automated.

Let them keep thinking that, dancing and singing at a camera. While Mexico builds your world.

Phoenix 01-25-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21482977)
I like his spirit. He lives and dies by the sword, a free spirit like his circus performer parents :thumbsup

People with fractured childhoods either thrive and live dynamically different lives or they crash and burn early due to drugs and self pitty. I like that he thrives, expresses himself and wants the best for humanity.
---
LaBeouf grew up in Echo Park, Los Angeles ? an impoverished, overwhelmingly Latino neighbourhood ? the only child of a drug-addled Vietnam-vet father and a bohemian mother.

His Cajun father trained chickens in a circus before deciding to become a professional clown, meanwhile peddling drugs to support his own escalating cocaine and heroin habit.

Shortly after LaBeouf's second birthday, the family took to working the streets in clown costumes to sell hot dogs. Quickly, he became the main attraction.

By the time he reached ten, his parents had divorced and LaBeouf was increasingly exposed to adult pastimes. When his father wasn't in rehab, he'd take his son to AA meetings and Rolling Stones concerts.

Why rising Hollywood star Shia LaBeouf will be the next big thing since Indiana Jones | Daily Mail Online

I met a cop who told me he was a crack head. Selling his shirts for like 5 bucks so he could get more crack...Rich as fuck but too wacked out to be able to get at his own money.

he has had numerous run ins with the cops and had his ass saved by his connections each time.

Seems he is certainly not on drugs now..lol

Google Expert 01-25-2017 07:59 AM

Thanks op.

Sent off a tip to the local police station

http://i.imgur.com/iDF9hSW.png

Grapesoda 01-25-2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 21484051)
I met a cop who told me he was a crack head. Selling his shirts for like 5 bucks so he could get more crack...Rich as fuck but too wacked out to be able to get at his own money.

he has had numerous run ins with the cops and had his ass saved by his connections each time.

Seems he is certainly not on drugs now..lol

I'm going to stop viewing the media these clowns produce. :thumbsup

Bladewire 01-25-2017 09:07 AM

I could watch him fuck all day long

http://33.media.tumblr.com/c2027690d...g4jpo3_250.gif

nico-t 01-25-2017 09:13 AM

Check out how someone acts that has been broken down mentally by all the brainwashing @ 35:20

Hello, robot having a meltdown! Jesus christ, completely insane.

nico-t 01-25-2017 09:16 AM

Holy shit it goes on for minutes... The broken down hollow eyed male joins in with this weird, zombie like chant... these people aren't people anymore. Scary shit.

Bladewire 01-25-2017 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21484369)
Holy shit it goes on for minutes... The broken down hollow eyed male joins in with this weird, zombie like chant... these people aren't people anymore. Scary shit.

I know that you are pro government and supporter of America's continued status as #1 dominant world power thank you! No fear :thumbsup

nico-t 01-25-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21484435)
I know that you are pro government and supporter of America's continued status as #1 dominant world power thank you! No fear :thumbsup

What does that have to do with the people i described in the video? So be on topic and please share your opinion of that. Does it seem healthy to you?

Google Expert 01-25-2017 09:44 AM

Eventually someone isn't going to give a fuck that "Shia LaBeouf" (what kind of faggot name is that anyway?) thinks he's important and will flatten that fucking douchebag.

CaptainHowdy 01-25-2017 09:45 AM

The perils of being a hack artist ...

bronco67 01-25-2017 09:46 AM

Shia Lebouf is being a counterproductive dickhead -- but at the same time I have no problem with white supremacist being inconvenienced by having a crazed man shout in his ear.

bronco67 01-25-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21484495)
Eventually someone isn't going to give a fuck that "Shia LaBeouf" (what kind of faggot name is that anyway?) thinks he's important and will flatten that fucking douchebag.

It must suck seeing your buddies treated in such a harsh manner.

Bladewire 01-25-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21484444)
What does that have to do with the people i described in the video? So be on topic and please share your opinion of that. Does it seem healthy to you?

You said "scary shit" I thanked you for your support and said "no fear". Please read my post more thoroughly.

"Does it seem healthy to you?" Yes. They are frustrated at Trump trying to divide them against each other via the media and they are peacefully voicing their frustration, strength & resolve against division :thumbsup

Bladewire 01-25-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21484522)
It must suck seeing your buddies treated in such a harsh manner.

His old username was Muad'dib. He wanted to be taken more seriously & professional so he changed it to "Google Expert", then continued posting stupid shit. He talks about Gays a lot, always on his mind :1orglaugh

Google Expert 01-25-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21484576)
His old username was Muad'dib. He wanted to be taken more seriously & professional so he changed it to "Google Expert", then continued posting stupid shit. He talks about Gays a lot, always on his mind :1orglaugh

You should work at the cinema because you're a projectionist.

dillfly2000 01-25-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21484369)

I actually agree, something isn't right with these people. I mean good on him for outing the white supremacist. But the rest of these weirdos don't look any better. I think it doesn't matter which side you're on, if you're way too invested and brainwashed by either side, you end up looking like a scary lifeless puppet.

JesseQuinn 01-25-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dillfly2000 (Post 21484642)
I actually agree, something isn't right with these people. I mean good on him for outing the white supremacist. But the rest of these weirdos don't look any better. I think it doesn't matter which side you're on, if you're way too invested and brainwashed by either side, you end up looking like a scary lifeless puppet.

this

honestly from the outside looking at american peeps on both 'sides' (as if co-existing with fellow humans is some zero sum game but whatever), y'all as a nation look like a classroom of 12 year olds with a supply teacher in charge. except angry. really angry.

it's fucking insane, the only winners with this strategy are existing systems of power and wealth

divide and conquer should be updated to divide, conquer and infantilize