GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Are ghosts, demons and poltergeist real? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1238794)

Smack dat 01-10-2017 05:11 PM

Are ghosts, demons and poltergeist real?

Just watched the conjuring 2, based on real life events https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_Poltergeist

Are they all bullshit or has there ever been a ghost, spirit or poltergeist anywhere in the world at any time?

NatalieK 01-10-2017 05:35 PM

yes, look behind you :)

Bladewire 01-10-2017 05:43 PM

Ghosts, demons and poltergeist live in clowns

https://theyearofhalloween.files.wor...-the-week1.gif

dillfly2000 01-10-2017 05:44 PM

Loosely based stories on claims that are not real. Anyone can make stuff up and make it seem like it really happened.

The only people that see ghosts and demons are the ones looking for them, if you get my drift.

CaptainHowdy 01-10-2017 05:47 PM

Only dogs and children.

SilentKnight 01-10-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smack dat (Post 21441571)
Are they all bullshit or has there ever been a ghost, spirit or poltergeist anywhere in the world at any time?

After 16 years of bizarre experiences in our old house - yes.

But without empirical evidence - it's my anecdotal word against doubters.

MiamiBoyz 01-10-2017 07:03 PM

I was raped by a ghost.

Bladewire 01-10-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentKnight (Post 21441706)
But without empirical evidence - it's my anecdotal word against doubters.

Putin hacked :thumbsup

Spunky 01-10-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 21441922)
I was raped by a ghost.

Did you squeal like a piglet ?

NALEM 01-10-2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smack dat (Post 21441571)

Yes, seriously they do exist.

Bladewire 01-10-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 21441922)
I was raped by a ghost.

TheDynasty 01-10-2017 08:19 PM

Yeah it's true our house is haunted

EonBlue 01-10-2017 08:53 PM

Probably less real than this:

http://i.imgur.com/cp5kFuw.jpg

2MuchMark 01-10-2017 11:03 PM

No, they do not exist.

EddyTheDog 01-10-2017 11:48 PM

I seriously saw a cat walk through a wall - No drugs, fully awake and no booze...

Look Chang 01-11-2017 12:10 AM

Last night I dreamed that a ghost was licking my asshole and it was so good that I climaxed. But when I woke up there was no ghost, no spirit, nada... Only a wet spot in my bed sheet... I don't know what to think, just waiting for next night :stoned

davidCRM 01-11-2017 01:16 AM

http://www.feelsengine.com/var/album...20Facepalm.jpg

Andreweb 01-11-2017 02:32 AM

They do exist! I live in Transylvania and here people see this kind of stuff very often ! I never saw anything but my parents my brothers, neighbors and a lot of friends of mine had some strange experiences with this kind of stuff !

I know a guy that it was even hurt by a demon when he was going at home in the middle of the night ! And the guy is not drinking and definitely he is not on drugs ! He was attacked by an unseen force and he was injured very badly !

Another friend of mine saw a flying monk at 2 am and he was so scared that he wasn't able to speak for two days ! And there are many other stories , here on every house there is at least one person that had at least once this kind experience !

dave90210 01-11-2017 02:43 AM

They are 100% real without a doubt! I moved into my apartment 2 years ago. 100% of the people in my building experience something paranormal on a regular basis! Before I moved in someone died of a drug over dose next door. I had no idea until after weeks of activity right after I moved in. Stuff in my apartment would move on it's own all the time, my fan buttons would click and adjust the fan speed right in front of me, I saw a bright light shoot out of the ceiling looked like lighting and it was on a clear night. It violently shook a fence I was standing next to right in front of a friend and I we both saw it, we saw the same type of light before it happened that I saw in my room. With all my car doors locked the cat litter and all my groceries where thrown all over my car and opened with no one entering my car! My car auto locks all the doors and I have an alarm! Again something out there exsists whether you call it a ghost, aliens or whatever!

Scott McD 01-11-2017 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 21442639)
They are 100% real without a doubt! I moved into my apartment 2 years ago. 100% of the people in my building experience something paranormal on a regular basis! Before I moved in someone died of a drug over dose next door. I had no idea until after weeks of activity right after I moved in. Stuff in my apartment would move on it's own all the time, my fan buttons would click and adjust the fan speed right in front of me, I saw a bright light shoot out of the ceiling looked like lighting and it was on a clear night. It violently shook a fence I was standing next to right in front of a friend and I we both saw it, we saw the same type of light before it happened that I saw in my room. With all my car doors locked the cat litter and all my groceries where thrown all over my car and opened with no one entering my car! My car auto locks all the doors and I have an alarm! Again something out there exsists whether you call it a ghost, aliens or whatever!

Time to move house sir...

brassmonkey 01-11-2017 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21441685)
Ghosts, demons and poltergeist live in clowns

https://theyearofhalloween.files.wor...-the-week1.gif

i just watched 1 and 2 last nite!(for the 100th time) that's at the gas station. op not sure why people think when you die you roam in some universe parallel to earth. i hope there is some kind of beer or whiskey and a buzz exist.

CaptainHowdy 01-11-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 21441697)
Only for dogs and children.

Fuck my life ...

TheLegacy 01-11-2017 09:30 AM

Why it is so difficult to consider ghosts and demons is that to acknowledge them means that there is life after death in some form.

With demon's it pretty much confirms a devil therefore must be a god. You could also go further and say demons are just really pissed off people who once lived.

There is a fine line between paranoia - internal fear projected and common sense.

Bladewire 01-11-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 21443605)
Why it is so difficult to consider ghosts and demons is that to acknowledge them means that there is life after death in some form.

With demon's it pretty much confirms a devil therefore must be a god. You could also go further and say demons are just really pissed off people who once lived.

There is a fine line between paranoia - internal fear projected and common sense.

Water exists in vapor, liquid & solid form therefore it's safe to say that what constitutes us as living humans exists in more than one state, other forms.

PR_Glen 01-11-2017 12:25 PM

people will always need answers to something they can't explain. ghosts and goblins fit into that space as conveniently as religion does. What i find hilarious here is that there are people DEAD set against religion and even god itself yet believe in ghosts openly. It is pretty entertaining.

Have some fun with numbers some time. How many people have lived and died since our origin? How many souls would that be? If even a quarter were out there we would be completely surrounded at all times. And why would it just be for humans? This makes no sense logically so theoretically there would be billions more souls from animals too. With all that around us there is still no undeniable proof? No raccoon ghosts going through our garbage? No bear roars from the past? Chihuahua's barking keeping us up at night? Easiest answer is usually the correct one... even when it's your mind playing tricks on you.

Bladewire 01-11-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 21444145)
people will always need answers to something they can't explain. ghosts and goblins fit into that space as conveniently as religion does. What i find hilarious here is that there are people DEAD set against religion and even god itself yet believe in ghosts openly. It is pretty entertaining.

Have some fun with numbers some time. How many people have lived and died since our origin? How many souls would that be? If even a quarter were out there we would be completely surrounded at all times. And why would it just be for humans? This makes no sense logically so theoretically there would be billions more souls from animals too. With all that around us there is still no undeniable proof? No raccoon ghosts going through our garbage? No bear roars from the past? Chihuahua's barking keeping us up at night? Easiest answer is usually the correct one... even when it's your mind playing tricks on you.

So you're saying human life is like a pre-programmed computer kind of. Turn us on and we can do cool stuff that seems neat, unique & mystifying, but turn us off and we're just hardware? It took us millions of years to evolve into this but and the end of the day there is no soul that exists during life and past death?

SilentKnight 01-11-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 21444145)

I used to think in these terms as well. World's biggest skeptic. I thought people who believed in ghosts and whatnot were somehow mentally askew with overactive imaginations, cheap drugs...not capable of critical thinking.

That changed not long after we moved into our current house 16 yrs. ago. We've had a very long list of stuff happen that absolutely defies any logical explanation.

Bladewire 01-11-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentKnight (Post 21445030)
I used to think in these terms as well. World's biggest skeptic. I thought people who believed in ghosts and whatnot were somehow mentally askew with overactive imaginations, cheap drugs...not capable of critical thinking.

That changed not long after we moved into our current house 16 yrs. ago. We've had a very long list of stuff happen that absolutely defies any logical explanation.

SpicyM 01-11-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21442750)
Time to move house sir...

Time to see a doctor :2 cents:

SilentKnight 01-11-2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21445066)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Our reality's rather different than Hollywood.

ufotestpilot 01-11-2017 07:18 PM

I ❤ ghosts

Bladewire 01-11-2017 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentKnight (Post 21445150)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Our reality's rather different than Hollywood.

Tell us more, I LOVE this stuff!

bns666 01-12-2017 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 21445075)

:thumbsup

Paul Markham 01-12-2017 04:30 AM

Only in films and TV.

dave90210 01-12-2017 05:39 AM

Why would I see a doctor I can't move shit just by thinking about it. Should all 16 families that live in my building see a dr too and my neighbor that has seen stuff move by itself at the same time as me? Maybe you should see a dr!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 21445075)

zerovic 01-12-2017 05:52 AM

I personally think, they are real...i have seen and heard weird stuff myself.. it's a subject you can or can not believe in until you witness something yourself

SpicyM 01-12-2017 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 21446125)
Why would I see a doctor I can't move shit just by thinking about it. Should all 16 families that live in my building see a dr too and my neighbor that has seen stuff move by itself at the same time as me? Maybe you should see a dr!

I just farted out a poltergeist :Oh crap