GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business So The CrackRevenue 2 Beta Is Out - What Do You Think?.. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1222468)

EddyTheDog 10-18-2016 04:38 PM

So The CrackRevenue 2 Beta Is Out - What Do You Think?..

I'm a little underwhelmed at the moment - No SOI cams?..

A theme changer is essential - I HATE that green!....

It's a beta so give them feedback - We will see if they listen...

EddyTheDog 10-18-2016 05:56 PM

I am assuming you are all too busy with the new CR site to post your comments:upsidedow...

brassmonkey 10-18-2016 06:17 PM

they added the feature i asked for :) busy i will look it over later

Brian mike 10-18-2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21232042)
busy i will look it over later

This :winkwink:

Will look foward for the final result :)

j3rkules 10-18-2016 06:54 PM

Are old links still working or we need to change them?

EddyTheDog 10-18-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 21232117)

They will work as far as can see - It would be crazy if they did not...

Try this FAQ - https://support.crakrevenue.com/hc/en-us - I wish I could find my CR ref code - lol.....

Crak_Eric 10-18-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21231877)
It's a beta so give them feedback - We will see if they listen...

Hi Eddy,

Thanks! That's exactly right, CR 2.0 is still in beta stage at the end of the day, so we welcome all constructive feedback.

Don't hesitate to let us know any questions, concerns, or anything else on your mind as it comes your way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerkules (Post 21232117)

Yep, your old CrakRevenue links (they'll be referred to as CrakRevenue Legacy links from here on out) will continue to work for quite a while.

However yes, eventually you'll need to change them. We recommend updating all your links little by little or as soon as you get around to it so everything is eventually up-to-date and getting the most out of the new platform.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21232135)
I wish I could find my CR ref code - lol.....

In CrakRevenue 2.0 Beta, your Referral link can be found in the 'Profile' section.

--> CrakRevenue

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21232135)

:thumbsup :thumbsup

This is CrakRevenue's 2.0 beta Knowledge Base --> https://support.crakrevenue.com/hc/en-us

EddyTheDog 10-18-2016 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crak_Eric (Post 21232213)
Hi Eddy,

Thanks! That's exactly right, CR 2.0 is still in beta stage at the end of the day, so we welcome all constructive feedback.

Don't hesitate to let us know any questions, concerns, or anything else on your mind as it comes your way.

Yep, your old CrakRevenue links (they'll be referred to as CrakRevenue Legacy links from here on out) will continue to work for quite a while.

However yes, eventually you'll need to change them. We recommend updating all your links little by little or as soon as you get around to it so everything is eventually up-to-date and getting the most out of the new platform.

In CrakRevenue 2.0 Beta, your Referral link can be found in the 'Profile' section.

--> CrakRevenue

:thumbsup :thumbsup

This is CrakRevenue's 2.0 beta Knowledge Base --> https://support.crakrevenue.com/hc/en-us

Thanks Eric for the code - If there is anyone left on GFY without a CR acount sign up here - CrakRevenue 2.0 ...

brassmonkey 10-19-2016 03:34 PM

looks good threw down sum promo this mornin

TheDynasty 10-19-2016 03:42 PM

Waiting for offers to be approved..

fuzebox 10-20-2016 10:13 AM

I like the tube tours :thumbsup

brassmonkey 10-20-2016 10:26 AM

there are some issues on there. hope they are fixed soon.

ladida 10-20-2016 05:43 PM

I did not check, did anyone find any special decryption algorithm + salt in there? I'd sign up if it's available.

JSWENSON 10-20-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crak_Eric (Post 21232213)

It would be awesome if there were some company out there that could automatically redirect all links to "get the most out of the new platform" so webmasters didn't get fucked over on their hard work.

I'm not sure what company that would be but it would probably work best if it was a company that already had stats on every link code going through the platform and access to the database or .htaccess file to make such a change.

Wouldn't that be great everyone? :winkwink:

Konda 10-20-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSWENSON (Post 21236725)
It would be awesome if there were some company out there that could automatically redirect all links to "get the most out of the new platform" so webmasters didn't get fucked over on their hard work.

I'm not sure what company that would be but it would probably work best if it was a company that already had stats on every link code going through the platform and access to the database or .htaccess file to make such a change.

Wouldn't that be great everyone? :winkwink:

It is definitely possible, a big company that recently switched from Nats to their own platform properly redirected all affiliate linkcodes (including all old FHGs etc) to their new platform. Probably the first time I've ever seen it done right.

For Crak it should be possible to, their old platform is custom and now they switched to HasOffers with a custom overlay. Since all accounts were moved over they should be able to properly redirect all old linkcodes to the new platform as well I would think?

JSWENSON 10-20-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konda (Post 21236950)
It is definitely possible, a big company that recently switched from Nats to their own platform properly redirected all affiliate linkcodes (including all old FHGs etc) to their new platform. Probably the first time I've ever seen it done right.

For Crak it should be possible to, their old platform is custom and now they switched to HasOffers with a custom overlay. Since all accounts were moved over they should be able to properly redirect all old linkcodes to the new platform as well.

Yeah, I was being a smartass.