GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   All the debates questions favor Hillary! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1218844)

dave90210 09-26-2016 07:09 PM

All the debates questions favor Hillary!

Hillary is allowed to ramble one and on and Trump is always interrupted. Most if not all the questions are anti Trump questions they are not equally biased!!!

Coup 09-26-2016 07:12 PM

Rigged by Crooked Hillary and Shillary attack dog Lester Holtz

NBC = Nobody But Clinton.

EddyTheDog 09-26-2016 07:25 PM

Poor losers...

Coup 09-26-2016 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21185902)
Poor losers...

Trump's win will be clearly reflected in the polls to come.

crockett 09-26-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 21185902)
Poor losers...

You knew it was gonna happen.. they were always gonna cry foul if he didn't win..

Coup 09-26-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21185926)
You knew it was gonna happen.. they were always gonna cry foul if he didn't win..

And when the polls come out in the coming days showing Trump with a commanding lead, we will cry as we see the God emperor ascend to the throne.

bronco67 09-26-2016 07:43 PM

Trump was yammering and flying off the handle, while Clinton answered all questions in very articulate manner with a smile on her face.

You can take those FACTS I just mentioned and do the math on who won.

Also, politifact had their meter on false for almost everything Trump said tonight. For those of you who think Trump won, you live in your own reality -- just like your candidate does.

Coup 09-26-2016 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 21185944)
Trump was yammering and flying off the handle, while Clinton answered all questions in very articulate manner with a smile on her face.

Also, politifact had their meter on false for almost everything Trump said tonight. For those of you who think Trump won, you live in your own reality -- just like your candidate does.

The polls are going to OBJECTIVELY show Trump going out of this debate with a strong lead. A lead he will likely carry all the way to the white house.

mineistaken 09-26-2016 07:49 PM

NBC is libster TV, no surprises.

OP is correct and we are not talking about how good or bad both were in the original post.

Rochard 09-26-2016 07:51 PM

I hate Trump but... I think the questions favored Clinton. Lester Holt asked Trump directly a number of questions that made him look bad.

Axeman 09-26-2016 07:51 PM

I don't even mind the questions. But Holt interrupted Trump many times but never Clinton. And how does the moderator not ask any immigration questions in this election. Holt did an awful job of roping them both in and getting to many issues and drilling down.

mineistaken 09-26-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21185971)
I hate Trump but... I think the questions favored Clinton. Lester Holt asked Trump directly a number of questions that made him look bad.

Fact.

:2 cents:

Coup 09-26-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axeman (Post 21185974)
I don't even mind the questions. But Holt interrupted Trump many times but never Clinton. And how does the moderator not ask any immigration questions in this election. Holt did an awful job of roping them both in and getting to many issues and drilling down.

The bias couldn't have been clearer.

Rochard 09-26-2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coup (Post 21185959)
The polls are going to OBJECTIVELY show Trump going out of this debate with a strong lead. A lead he will likely carry all the way to the white house.

You know this was going to happen - people who like Trump will say Trump won, and people who like Clinton will say she won.

I think Trump started strong and held his own when talking about the economy, but after that he got off track. He completely failed to answer questions he was asked. It also seemed to me Trump lied about a number of things.

SuckOnThis 09-26-2016 08:10 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtU4ucnUIAAk1d4.jpg

Paul Markham 09-27-2016 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 21185860)
Hillary is allowed to ramble one and on and Trump is always interrupted. Most if not all the questions are anti Trump questions they are not equally biased!!!

I agree Trump was interrupted a lot. Disagree about the question. Trump nailed the economy ones. Even lowering taxes for companies. The US has to stop losing jobs to the Third World and allowing those companies to sell in the US without paying higher import taxes.

The US did it on Steel, they should do it on a lot more.

nico-t 09-27-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Her 'smile' was 100% fake, it was part of her game plan to act like she is above Trump and that she laughs it all off. In reality she is not and she doesn't. It's just a cheap act of an experienced politician who is used to saying things that sound nice to the public, but doing the complete opposite. A true politician. You think she will all of a sudden change when she is president?

It was a great display of a fake person doing her school speech, i'll give you that.

beerptrol 09-27-2016 04:25 AM

Any questions on policy or asking him to be specific about how his plan/policy will be implemented will make him look bad.

Debate won't change the minds of those already in specific camps. But it will help those who are still on the fence decide who to vote for come election day. And I'm willing to bet most of those will be turned off by his behavior

mineistaken 09-27-2016 05:15 AM

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...llary-set.html

Horatio Caine 09-27-2016 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 21185860)
Trump is always interrupted.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Crackhead :2 cents:

bronco67 09-27-2016 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21186007)
You know this was going to happen - people who like Trump will say Trump won, and people who like Clinton will say she won.

I think Trump started strong and held his own when talking about the economy, but after that he got off track. He completely failed to answer questions he was asked. It also seemed to me Trump lied about a number of things.

The problem is, if you like Donald Trump in the first place, you wouldn't really have the mental capacity to see who looked like they had it together on that stage.

She had it together.

He was a mess.

This is not my perception. It's reality. He spent the entire debate on his heels while she calmly picked him apart.

bronco67 09-27-2016 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21186682)
Her 'smile' was 100% fake, it was part of her game plan to act like she is above Trump and that she laughs it all off. In reality she is not and she doesn't. It's just a cheap act of an experienced politician who is used to saying things that sound nice to the public, but doing the complete opposite. A true politician. You think she will all of a sudden change when she is president?

It was a great display of a fake person doing her school speech, i'll give you that.

It doesn't matter if it's part of the game plan -- she pulled of what she set out to do.

Isn't it part of Trump's game plan to appeal to scared, angry white people? He tried some of that last night, like he was at one of his monster truck rallies.