GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Credit card billing with fee less 10% for webcams (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1215886)

snggns 09-08-2016 07:34 PM

Credit card billing with fee less 10% for webcams

Could you guys suggest a billing for webcams with fee 10 or less at start? I know the risks exist. But based on my experience chargebacks not a very popular thing nowadays.

Roald 09-08-2016 11:09 PM

Check out Virtual Access Internet (VXS) - Billing and Hosting services

thriXXX 09-09-2016 12:40 AM

You could try SecurionPay (securionpay.com).

Very low rates, great API and easy to implement.

snggns 09-09-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roald (Post 21151798)

Looks like something abandoned. Do you use them at the moment?

Aron-NL 09-09-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thriXXX (Post 21151918)

Yes, and great support too. :thumbsup

snggns 09-09-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thriXXX (Post 21151918)

Ok, thanks. I'll take a look. Really low rates. Do you have experience using that?

thriXXX 09-09-2016 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snggns (Post 21151927)
Ok, thanks. I'll take a look. Really low rates. Do you have experience using that?

We've been using it for nearly 2 years now. It turned out to be the best and most flexible solution we used in over 15 years in business.

Roald 09-09-2016 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snggns (Post 21151921)

We use them as our main processor yes

A Titsburgh Feeler 09-09-2016 01:52 AM

Yes you should use securionpay...the company with 3 employees and no fraud team to help you when you have issues with fraud. Best of luck....I wouldnt listen to the thrixxx guy though...he only writes in this forum when its time to make securionpay look good.....

JasonCollins 09-09-2016 02:20 AM

Check out CardBilling powered by Verotel

CardBilling is only credit cards and has an all inclusive rate of 5%.

I can also offer you Verotel which includes credit cards, direct debit and bitcoin if you are interested in additional payment options.

For cam sites we also have Verotel OneClick, where your users can top-up their wallets without returning to the order page. This not only helps increase conversion, but also keeps your customers in private where they should be spending more. :thumbsup

Shoot me an email or add me on Skype if you would like to discuss it further. I will also be attending Webmaster Access and The European Summit, if you would like to meet during the conferences.

snggns 09-09-2016 02:24 AM

ok then. Sent an email to them. But the website is weird. Even robots.txt is closed. So I can't even check them on archive.org.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Roald (Post 21151969)

snggns 09-09-2016 02:28 AM

Yeah, I know you have 5%. But we had some problems because lots of chargebacks from Verotel transactions :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonCollins (Post 21152014)
Check out CardBilling powered by Verotel

CardBilling is only credit cards and has an all inclusive rate of 5%.

I can also offer you Verotel which includes credit cards, direct debit and bitcoin if you are interested in additional payment options.

For cam sites we also have Verotel OneClick, where your users can top-up their wallets without returning to the order page. This not only helps increase conversion, but also keeps your customers in private where they should be spending more. :thumbsup

Shoot me an email or add me on Skype if you would like to discuss it further. I will also be attending Webmaster Access and The European Summit, if you would like to meet during the conferences.

MaxPSC 09-09-2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snggns (Post 21151684)
Could you guys suggest a billing for webcams with fee 10 or less at start? I know the risks exist. But based on my experience chargebacks not a very popular thing nowadays.

Our rates start at 4,9%. We have been around for more than 10 years and never had any issues with chargebacks thanks to our efficient anti-fraud system.

Feel free to contact me for more infos about it.

[email protected]

Cheers,
Max

NewNick 09-09-2016 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roald (Post 21151969)

Same here.

In our 10th year of billing with VXS.

:thumbsup

Denny 09-09-2016 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snggns (Post 21151921)

Virtual Access Internet (VXS) - Billing and Hosting services

MrPay 09-09-2016 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snggns (Post 21151684)

Hi Snggns,

Chargebacks and fraud have always been something to consider while conducting online payments. Nowadays fraud is more present that ever and chargebacks have to be properly managed to avoid penalties from card schemes.

Luckily, new technology (machine learning), smart load balancing and understanding the nature and habits of your customers can significantly prevent your business from bad incidences or at least limit their presence.

Our Adjustable Fraud Prevention Suite allows you to customise everything precisely to your business model and your payment scenarios. Additionally we provide you with wide range of service and features which add additional security layers to your payments.

I recommend to contact our sales team to learn about in more detailed way ([email protected]). They will be happy to assist you and answer all your questions in this regards.

Lucas