GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Have you ever dated a haitian girl? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1187763)

CaptainHowdy 03-14-2016 07:53 AM

Have you ever dated a haitian girl?

I just got the cellphone number from a shy haitian girl* I rode the trolley with.

All I know about haitians is that they speak french and eat mudcakes.

Any more info would be highly appreciated,

Howdy

* I'm yet to discover if she is an undercover prostitute.

Penny24Seven 03-14-2016 07:56 AM

she will kill you in your sleep

JFK 03-14-2016 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian837 (Post 20773374)

:1orglaugh:thumbsup

jimmycooper 03-14-2016 08:26 AM

Quote:

Ok that was funny. Haha!

CaptainHowdy 03-14-2016 08:34 AM

Quote:

That's actually pretty promising ...

Helix 03-14-2016 08:44 AM

Just don't piss her off.
http://images2.listindiario.com/imag...C68FAB8EB.jpeg

Rochard 03-14-2016 09:17 AM

I have not dated a Haitian woman.

I dated a black chick once, that was interesting.

I also dated an English chick, but she was from London so it was really - and Asian woman speaking with a British accent was just totally foreign to me.

sperbonzo 03-14-2016 09:38 AM

my experience has been, that once you get them started up, if they like having sex with you, they will want it ALL THE TIME.

Mr Pheer 03-14-2016 10:28 AM

I spent enought time in Haiti to know better.

And they dont speak french, they speak creole.

olivierx 03-14-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 20773860)

I don't know what part of haiti you visited but most of their music are in french and not in Creole. Creole is their primary language, but most of them also speak french, in school they learn french, their leader are almost always speaking in french when they make public appearence...

As for Original poster,

I fucked lot of haitian girl on my different travel to Sosua(in DR), i had great time with them. Most of them speak french & creole. Some are crazy one for sure... but i guess there is crazy one all over the world.

Colmike9 03-14-2016 01:00 PM

Don't use your real name and hide your ID, have a side bank account with like $100 in it and only use that card when going out with her, ride your bike or a beater car if you have one and see if she's still interested and if it's a problem just say the good car is "in the shop", and never go to night clubs or "Discos" with her... :winkwink:
(I might be thinking of the Dominican Republic with the Discos, though.. Still better to be safe than sorry)

Tasty1 03-14-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 20773362)
I just got the cellphone number from a shy haitian girl* I rode the trolley with.

Howdy

They also have a pussy and mouth and can cook.
What more do you need to know? Call her.

xXXtesy10 03-14-2016 01:56 PM

haitian is dindu?

mineistaken 03-14-2016 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olivierx (Post 20774262)

I fucked lot of haitian girl on my different travel to Sosua(in DR), i had great time with them. Most of them speak french & creole. Some are crazy one for sure... but i guess there is crazy one all over the world.

Prostitutes tend to be more crazy than average chicks though.

olivierx 03-14-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 20774481)
Prostitutes tend to be more crazy than average chicks though.

If we were in america i'd agree, but, in DR , the haitian girl from 18-24 that have child are having it very hard and are most likely ending up prostitute, its just the normal. Too many guy's make them child and then run away and then they have to choose between the street or give the child to someone... it's sad but thats the life when they dont know how to use condom... or when the parents die, the old sister have to find enoguh money for the food... that doesn't make them crazy. its survival for them because there is nothing else they can do.

In usa & canada, most are drug addicted and do that to pay drug... those are crazy most of the time. I guess in DR too there is that are drug addicted i bet those are crazy too.

ErectMedia 03-14-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

and steal your coke

Relic 03-14-2016 04:29 PM

The closest I'm going to Haiti is the Dominican Republic. Haitians are into torture and voodoo.

CaptainHowdy 03-14-2016 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sperbonzo (Post 20773656)
my experience has been, that once you get them started up, if they like having sex with you, they will want it ALL THE TIME.

True, she went from shy to smug. This kind of girls sure make you work for it.

Penny24Seven 03-14-2016 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JFK (Post 20773404)
:1orglaugh:thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmycooper (Post 20773440)
Ok that was funny. Haha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 20773548)
I have not dated a Haitian woman.

I dated a black chick once, that was interesting.

I also dated an English chick, but she was from London so it was really - and Asian woman speaking with a British accent was just totally foreign to me.

Umm Thanks for the input
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 20773860)

:thumbsup
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colmike7 (Post 20774295)
Don't use your real name and hide your ID, have a side bank account with like $100 in it and only use that card when going out with her, ride your bike or a beater car if you have one and see if she's still interested and if it's a problem just say the good car is "in the shop", and never go to night clubs or "Discos" with her... :winkwink:
(I might be thinking of the Dominican Republic with the Discos, though.. Still better to be safe than sorry)

That says it all

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXXtesy10 (Post 20774439)
haitian is dindu?

:1orglaugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErectMedia (Post 20774751)
and steal your coke

Just as bad

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic (Post 20774769)
The closest I'm going to Haiti is the Dominican Republic. Haitians are into torture and voodoo.

yup yup

See I was right

olivierx 03-14-2016 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic (Post 20774769)

I don't know if you went out of resort in DR. but I bet you $100 that if you walk outside of resort you will not see more then 10 dominicans before seeing one haitian, or one half haitian/dominican.

Not all of them are into voodoo... I bet there more then half of them that don't even know what is vodoo.

DR is not haiti, but, here there is at least 1 haitian for every 10 dominican... and most likely less... When I go to the shopping center i see so many haitian... many are working, or just shopping... its their country also. I'm more a tourist then them for sure...

Anyway haitian girl are very fun in bed, i wouldnt want one for a longterm but for a one night hell yah. gotta try dark chocolate .

Spunky 03-14-2016 08:44 PM

Those dark women intimidate me

VikingMan 03-14-2016 08:51 PM

Black girls who speak French are hot I would love it. My penis is like the United Nations.

olivierx 03-14-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VikingMan (Post 20775102)
Black girls who speak French are hot I would love it. My penis is like the United Nations.

jajajja :upsidedow

Mr Pheer 03-14-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olivierx (Post 20774262)
I don't know what part of haiti you visited but most of their music are in french and not in Creole. Creole is their primary language, but most of them also speak french, in school they learn french, their leader are almost always speaking in french when they make public appearence...

I was in Port Au Prince for a few months. It doesnt get more Haitian than that.

Relic 03-14-2016 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olivierx (Post 20775087)
I don't know if you went out of resort in DR. but I bet you $100 that if you walk outside of resort you will not see more then 10 dominicans before seeing one haitian, or one half haitian/dominican.

Not all of them are into voodoo... I bet there more then half of them that don't even know what is vodoo.

DR is not haiti, but, here there is at least 1 haitian for every 10 dominican... and most likely less... When I go to the shopping center i see so many haitian... many are working, or just shopping... its their country also. I'm more a tourist then them for sure...

Anyway haitian girl are very fun in bed, i wouldnt want one for a longterm but for a one night hell yah. gotta try dark chocolate .

They were all workers there. I am talking about them chilling on the street pricking voodoo dolls waiting for the next karma induced earthquake at home in Haiti. Which is policed by the un.

olivierx 03-14-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relic (Post 20775210)
They were all workers there. I am talking about them chilling on the street pricking voodoo dolls waiting for the next karma induced earthquake at home in Haiti. Which is policed by the un.

they dont play with voodoo dolls on the street they are agaisnt anyone to see they do voodoo... in been living in DR for 3 years and never seen any voodoo dolls, i been to 20+ different haitian home and never seen a voodoo dolls, i asked many girl about voodoo and none of them said they knew about it.

I Think the haitian that play with voodoo are very much hidden

klinton 03-15-2016 04:19 AM

does "undercover prostitute" count ?
they are normal girls...just with the strange accent...maybe a little quiet (when you put for example Dominican girl and Haitian one, the second will be more quiet hahah)
Quote:

Howdy

olivierx 03-15-2016 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 20775501)
they are normal girls...just with the strange accent...maybe a little quiet (when you put for example Dominican girl and Haitian one, the second will be more quiet hahah)

Definetly more quiet.

I'd also like to add in comparasion to a dominican girl, i will trust more a haitian girl. I seen so many gringo being robbed by dominican girl... it would seems that there is very less with haitian girl...

CaptainHowdy 03-15-2016 05:14 AM

Quote:

True, quiet is the key ... maybe too quiet :1orglaugh.

MiamiBoyz 03-15-2016 05:16 AM

They all look diseased with those nasty purple gums.

davecummings 03-15-2016 05:30 AM

Quote:

I have no interest in ever dating one of them.

CaptainHowdy 03-15-2016 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 20775543)
They all look diseased with those nasty purple gums.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh ...

Sednub997 03-15-2016 10:17 AM

not in my dreams.im not that kind of person

Matt-ADX 03-15-2016 01:43 PM

Quote:

Howdy

I did, few years ago, we broke up, she was crushed..

http://littlehaitioptimistclub.org/w...-150119889.jpg

davidclickpapa 03-16-2016 01:44 AM

one of the most senseless jokes i heard is about haitians.

and that's it.

CaptainHowdy 03-18-2016 07:06 AM

UPDATE: I called. The echo over the phone accentuated her baboon-like voice. It was rather odd.

candyflip 03-18-2016 07:15 AM

Never considered it until seeing this hot Hatian beauty on the Amazon show Mad Dogs.