GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Launched my first mainstream site relating to social media marketing (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1187745)

SNRProductions 03-14-2016 06:56 AM

Launched my first mainstream site relating to social media marketing

I'd love to get your feedback on the site / concept: https://shoutoutpost.com/

So basically how it works is, you create a free account and import any Instagram and / or Twitter accounts that you have. It will automatically show you all users within a 20% range of yours that you can sort by category if you wish. You can then request a trade with those users for a shoutout. It will then prompt you for your shoutout text/image to send to the other user. That user will be notified by text/email that there is an incoming request and can then respond in the same fashion. At the end you will rate each other to complete the trade.

Let me know what ya think :thumbsup

j3rkules 03-14-2016 07:01 AM

I like the idea. Do you accept only mainstream sites?

adulttweets 03-14-2016 09:02 AM

I think it looks really Professional, the layout of the website is Good but shame its not for ADULT as Twitter is what I do. If you change to adult or Open a categorie for ADULT thats another possiblility I have 100s of Twitter to add. Dont do instagram as my fingers are too big for mobile phones ! LOL.

Best of Luck !! I really enjoyed having a look at the site.

SNRProductions 03-14-2016 06:27 PM

Adult Twitter users can join. As long as it's a Twitter or Instagram account it's not a problem. I have my own cam twitter accounts loaded up there :)

bearjew 03-14-2016 08:07 PM

How about tumblr?

SNRProductions 03-14-2016 09:30 PM

I'm actually not that familiar with tumblr. That's like the one thing I don't use. Do people do shoutouts on there even? We can potentially add it in the future.

j3rkules 03-15-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNRProductions (Post 20774937)
Adult Twitter users can join. As long as it's a Twitter or Instagram account it's not a problem. I have my own cam twitter accounts loaded up there :)

Great, I will check it out soon.

celandina 03-15-2016 08:11 AM

I will wait for the tumbler info down the road. :)

adentio99 03-16-2016 03:48 PM

Great concept man!

If you add an explainer video ( above the fold ) - it will be very useful.

Lazy people like me - don't read all the blah blah stuff. too much content on the page.

A simple explainer video should do the trick.

thanks. I will try out.

SNRProductions 03-19-2016 07:34 PM

Thanks adentio, I'm working on a video. I did however make an infographic recently that helps explain things a bit...

30SalesPlus 03-23-2016 02:47 PM

Sharp looking site my man!

azvixen 03-25-2016 07:02 PM

This is a great concept. Most on Instagram want cash or product to do a Shout out so I was a bit leery. I signed up and tried to get a trade. I was disappointed that it only found 20 accounts out of billions for me to trade Shout Outs to. I don't understand how the parameters that it used to locate those potential trades. They were also accounts that were not aligned with my industry, lingerie, or that they all had less than 1000 followers. I would suggest a way for us to manipulate the search for trades,geotargeting, or vertical.

SNRProductions 03-30-2016 04:50 AM

Thanks 30SalesPlus!

azvixen, you can narrow your potential trades using categories or search. Geotargeting is a great suggestion for the future. I will look into adding that.

Currently our user base is small but growing fairly quickly by word of mouth. Once we launch our app and add facebook we will advertise more heavily and the community will grow more quickly. You should only see accounts that match your following within a 20% range so I'm guessing your account was around 1000 followers as well.

BlueDude 04-06-2016 07:08 PM

Nice site. good luck

Swanks 04-10-2016 12:53 PM

I like the idea. It sounds like it was well planned with your future additions. Like someone else said I would have an introduction video along with using something like the mockup you posted.

astalavistia 04-18-2016 10:25 AM

Good idea, nice site! Good luck!

lock 04-20-2016 02:45 AM

I just had my first look and think it is great.