GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Paxum Issue (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1185994)

Phoenix69 03-04-2016 06:38 AM

Paxum Issue

Errors :
Funds were not transferred. Please try again later

Paxum it's 2016 and you're still fucked.

CaptainHowdy 03-04-2016 10:14 AM

You're trying to fund your credit card or another account holder?? Between my accounts just worked fine for me.

Phoenix69 03-05-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 20746870)
You're trying to fund your credit card or another account holder?? Between my accounts just worked fine for me.

I was trying to fund my credit card. After a few hours it worked fine.

Today ( now ) , I am trying to send funds to another account holder and am able to log on, but when I click on transfer funds I receive the error message below and have been for past few hours since I have been trying to transfer:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Dean S. 03-06-2016 12:05 AM

They fucked up my wire transfer on two occasions.

I think I will write about that bad experience here.

brassmonkey 03-06-2016 04:31 AM

god i wish i didnt have to use them :2 cents::2 cents: in the summer i will refuse payments on paxum.

brassmonkey 03-06-2016 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dean S. (Post 20750605)
They fucked up my wire transfer on two occasions.

I think I will write about that bad experience here.

why? the reps don't post here little to none

masterut 03-14-2016 11:55 PM

CC balance not load here...whats going on?

RuthB 03-15-2016 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterut (Post 20775273)
CC balance not load here...whats going on?

I just checked, and card balances appear to be loading fine. Please log-in and your card balance should display.

masterut 03-15-2016 12:45 AM

Right now is ok

JM-cj 08-03-2016 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 20775291)
I just checked, and card balances appear to be loading fine. Please log-in and your card balance should display.

Plz help, WTF with cards?!
https://gyazo.com/5083166ed85954b74e62e28d24b6d64a.png

TrainWreckContent 08-03-2016 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JM-cj (Post 21078565)

i am getting the same thing!!

RuthB 08-03-2016 10:23 AM

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are fixing a couple of things and the service should be back up shortly.

just a punk 08-03-2016 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 20746870)

No, you'll get this message if you try to transfer the money from your virtual account to a plastic.

RuthB 08-03-2016 03:58 PM

Thank you for your patience. The service is now available again, and we apologize for the inconvenience while it was unavailable.

xXXtesy10 08-03-2016 04:13 PM

Harambe 08-03-2016 04:15 PM

https://www.quora.com/profile/Heni-H...sts/Paxum-scam

[DanteS] 09-03-2016 06:03 AM

A business partner of mine transferred a large sum of money from his paxum account to his bank account. All these years those transfers worked just fine. With this one, it's almost a month now, that the funds are lost - neither did they arrive at the bank account, nor were they credited back to the paxum account. Submitting tickets to the paxum support resulted in nothing specific except for "we have forwarded this issue to our accounting department".

Ruth, I would like to hear a specific answer from you - how long will it take for you guys to find the "lost" funds?

Looking forward to a fully fledged answer and a professional approach to resolving this issue. Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Dantes

brassmonkey 09-03-2016 06:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/nNFrHLr.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by [DanteS] (Post 21141322)
A business partner of mine transferred a large sum of money from his paxum account to his bank account. All these years those transfers worked just fine. With this one, it's almost a month now, that the funds are lost - neither did they arrive at the bank account, nor were they credited back to the paxum account. Submitting tickets to the paxum support resulted in nothing specific except for "we have forwarded this issue to our accounting department".

Ruth, I would like to hear a specific answer from you - how long will it take for you guys to find the "lost" funds?

Looking forward to a fully fledged answer and a professional approach to resolving this issue. Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Dantes

Brian mike 09-03-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 21141346)

:GFYBand :party-smi :GFYBand

Feng-PD 09-03-2016 10:27 AM

Quote:

Dantes

We send a wire few weeks back and it got returned after more then 3 weeks. We used the same information each time we send a wire so i have no idea why the wire got returned. $50 down the drain for nothing.

Just resend the wire a few days ago praying it doesn't get returned again.....

tristan611 09-04-2016 09:29 PM

bankia spain had issues with wires for august but new bank for sept seems to be working. hope it works out for you but charging $50 for such unreliable transfers seems to be passing their cost to the consumers

McSpike 09-15-2016 01:05 AM

Quote:

Dantes

Does your partner reside in EU?

hellboy78 09-26-2016 03:12 PM

I'm having an issue with paxum too
---

when I try to withdraw with EFT

I see this error message

"This service is restricted."

RuthB 09-26-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellboy78 (Post 21185359)
I'm having an issue with paxum too
---

when I try to withdraw with EFT

I see this error message

"This service is restricted."

Hi hellboy,

Unfortunately EFT withdrawal is temporarily unavailable. Please see our statement below:

Quote:

CNNMoney recently broke the news that PacNet Services Ltd, is currently under investigation by the US Attorney General for global mail fraud.

Paxum would like to inform and reassure its clients that Paxum has no direct affiliation with PacNet Services, now or in the past, and we are very surprised by the situation.

Paxum only used Chexx Inc (PacNet) as a third party payment provider for Check and EFT Withdrawals, and as a result of the allegations and current US government investigation, we have ceased all business with Chexx Inc.

Unfortunately, as a result of this situation, Paxum has been forced to cancel all Check Withdrawal operations for the current time. We do not yet have a timeline for its return. EFT withdrawal will be temporarily unavailable until we move to a new processor.

Wire withdrawal will not be affected, and ACH withdrawal (withdrawal to US banks) is also unaffected.

We are currently in communication with Chexx Inc to determine which payments have already been issued, and which are pending. Upon receipt of this information we will return correct balances to all affected accounts.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding at this time, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused as a result of this unexpected situation.

hellboy78 09-26-2016 03:22 PM

thanks

but I didn't see any message about that inside paxum site,

and I opened a ticket too, nobody replied.

what shall I do? wait you fix that, or pay 50 usd for the wire?

xXXtesy10 09-26-2016 03:38 PM

Adraco 09-27-2016 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tristan611 (Post 21143437)
... but charging $50 for such unreliable transfers seems to be passing their cost to the consumers

Which business does NOT pass their costs on to the consumer???

zaggy 09-27-2016 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 21185380)
Hi hellboy,

Unfortunately EFT withdrawal is temporarily unavailable. Please see our statement below:

The statement shows that ACH withdrawals (to US accounts) are unaffected.

Yet I try to withdraw to my US account (which uses ACH) and it also says "This service is restricted." What's going on?

xXXtesy10 09-27-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaggy (Post 21187177)

Yet I try to withdraw to my US account (which uses ACH) and it also says "This service is restricted." What's going on?

nesasrb 09-27-2016 05:09 PM

ATM Withdraw

Paxum

When ATM Withdraw will start to work?

It is very important to know that.

hdbuilder 09-27-2016 05:33 PM

You mean ACH withdrawals right? Coz as far as I know ATM withdrawals are still working fine...

TheDynasty 09-27-2016 06:53 PM

Not signing up for paxum any time soon, seems like something is always "Under Maintenance" "This is Restricted" can't believe all the people who deal with this mess, never once had an issue with Payoneer.

anexsia 09-27-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaggy (Post 21187177)

This is what I want to know because I was going to have money sent to my Paxum account but I won't do that if I can't withdraw to my US bank account. I opened a ticket with Paxum asking them to clarify (My withdraw to bank says EFT but it's a US bank account) but I haven't received any replies.

pamon 09-27-2016 09:11 PM

Wow big news. Keep the ATM stuff working if you can

anexsia 09-28-2016 04:16 AM

Here's Paxum's reply to me:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx,

The ACH withdrawals were also affected but the feature will be available again next week.

Best Regards!

- So how come everyone was told ACH was NOT affected? Even Paxum's post on their homepage said they were working.

Thor_N 09-28-2016 04:22 AM

The best was epassporte .... do u remember it ?

Look Chang 09-28-2016 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thor_N (Post 21188830)
The best was epassporte .... do u remember it ?

Yes... until the expensive ending :mad::mad::mad:

Lykos 09-28-2016 05:25 AM

I withdraw normally from ATM, at least this works

JM-cj 09-28-2016 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lykos (Post 21188908)
I withdraw normally from ATM, at least this works

+1
2 hours ago :)

Adraco 09-28-2016 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anexsia (Post 21188824)
Here's Paxum's reply to me:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx,

The ACH withdrawals were also affected but the feature will be available again next week.

Best Regards!

- So how come everyone was told ACH was NOT affected? Even Paxum's post on their homepage said they were working.

Because one hand obviously does not know what the other one does.

It's become quite clear that Paxum do very few things themselves, instead outsource and use other, established payment companies, processors and such to connect them into the different money transfer systems.

Instead of having the real connections themselves, the company have to rely on third parties and their systems, which could very well explain both the costs and why almost every sort of transfer requires so much time. Often times no response can be given as to "where the transfer is" because if third parties are used, the transfer would not be traceable in their own systems and they in turn have to contact their provider and have them look into it.

suesheboy 09-28-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adraco (Post 21188929)
Because one hand obviously does not know what the other one does.

It's become quite clear that Paxum do very few things themselves, instead outsource and use other, established payment companies, processors and such to connect them into the different money transfer systems.

Instead of having the real connections themselves, the company have to rely on third parties and their systems, which could very well explain both the costs and why almost every sort of transfer requires so much time. Often times no response can be given as to "where the transfer is" because if third parties are used, the transfer would not be traceable in their own systems and they in turn have to contact their provider and have them look into it.

And doesn't this scare the hell out of the people that use it?

NewNick 09-28-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suesheboy (Post 21189715)
And doesn't this scare the hell out of the people that use it?

I never did understand this.

Why y'all dont just use normal banks.....

RuthB 09-28-2016 12:05 PM

ATM withdrawals and Paxum cards are working perfectly fine.

ACH withdrawal (which is EFT withdrawal to a US bank account) has been temporarily made unavailable, but it will return very soon, potentially as soon as tomorrow. We are working as fast as possible to rectify the situation.

EFT withdrawal is unavailable and will be reinstated soon, hopefully by next week.

Wire withdrawal is working as normal.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

anexsia 09-28-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 21189754)
I never did understand this.

Why y'all dont just use normal banks.....

I was using normal banks - most of my affiliate payments are via check that I deposit directly into my US bank account but with this PacNet situation there's a number of sponsors that cannot pay via check at this moment so I'm having to switch to Payoneer or Paxum for right now.

brassmonkey 09-28-2016 12:28 PM

does paxum even have an actual office building? besides a picture of the ups store? :helpme:helpme

magneto664 10-06-2016 06:55 PM

After one long week any news about EFT withdrawal?

Horny Guy 10-11-2016 11:41 PM

I need to get money out by EFT ....
I cant wire it also wont let me do that SO how do I get it out ?

sojproductions 10-12-2016 05:35 AM

still waiting on news about EFT here too...

dubs 10-12-2016 05:37 AM

Transfers to cards are not working either

livegirlsonbed 10-14-2016 05:03 AM

Paxum card can't be used to the ATM of 3 different Romanian banks . Error : "Transaction can't be processed at this moment." Anyone have/ had this error today?!