GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How to make money with a clip store? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1181177)

achristopher 12-17-2015 09:48 PM

How to make money with a clip store?

What is the best strategy for making money with clip stores? Is there still money to be made?

kuskka 12-17-2015 11:41 PM

I think the only way to make money on this format is doing very specific niche videos, just like Clips4Sale do.

They could be huge, but their website looks like it comes straight from 1996.

j3rkules 12-18-2015 05:23 AM

Only if you have the traffic.

achristopher 12-20-2015 04:07 PM

Are clip stores still worth while? I've heard they were all the rage in past, now the market seems a bit saturated. However, I recently saw someone trying to sell one on here that was supposedly making 400k per month. They didn't give many details about it. Is the best strategy to buy content and re-sell it there? Or to produce your own content?

emmasexytime 12-21-2015 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achristopher (Post 20674813)
Are clip stores still worth while? I've heard they were all the rage in past, now the market seems a bit saturated. However, I recently saw someone trying to sell one on here that was supposedly making 400k per month. They didn't give many details about it. Is the best strategy to buy content and re-sell it there? Or to produce your own content?

400k per month
i would like to see the proof

videosc 03-15-2016 05:52 PM

I don't think I've ever seen a content seller that would allow you to post their content on a clip store for sale, but maybe I'm wrong.

I think the fact that clip stores are still around must mean that enough people are buying clips to make it profitable for the producers.

PirrTaste 03-16-2016 09:41 AM

What if you created custom clips to sale?

adentio99 03-16-2016 04:15 PM

Make it as a marketplace - C2C marketplace - set up adaptive payments - instant commissions on each sale. Product price goes to the seller + you receive your commission.

amateurcanada 03-19-2016 10:30 PM

Which clips networks are you thinking of working with? Clips4Sale is a good example if you want to get into the game. Just remember that you need to post regularly and during times that maximize conversions. Look at how often your keyword updates and use that to your advantage. Also supply different formats and diversify which keywords you use. You won't make enough to buy a new BMW but you can monetize some profits from them :)

celandina 03-20-2016 09:24 AM

I am having a new site built, but once I am done I will look into this....not just clips, but also pay per minute, VOD and everything else :thumbsup

NickBaer 03-20-2016 10:56 PM

My DVD videos are on HotMovies.com. They have a Clips store. They do the work.

You could write to them, if you want or not want the VOD component. I don't know if they do Clips without VOD.

babeshowwebsites 04-02-2016 02:37 PM

Clips4sale is the great way to start and you only need 4 clips. There's no cost apart from they take 40%.

I'd also look at clipdrone.com they allow you to upload one clip to may clipstores. Test what works but Niche's are what seems to be working. Im just about to start my first clips4sale store so I'll know more in a few weeks.

marlboroack 04-07-2016 07:46 PM

Yes if you have a shit load

celandina 04-08-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmasexytime (Post 20675155)
400k per month
i would like to see the proof

No problem, just use old German bank notes:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ea37486ac1.jpg

This one keeps you going for years...

http://www.joelscoins.com/images/freital.jpg

:1orglaugh:error:1orglaugh:thumbsup

ManPuppy 04-08-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PirrTaste (Post 20779146)
What if you created custom clips to sale?

A performer/producer with a dedicated following can do that for side pocket cash. I get a request a month or so, but it doesn't pay a great deal. I do know others who make more, generally Dominatrix types who have a "Cashmaster" image.

Clips4Sale can be a good income for a performer/producer once you find the niches people want to see you in, and that comes from research, regular posting in a given category, and blind dart throwing. Don't make three or four clips then say, "This sucks, I'm not making any money," and give up. Be prepared to do at least a couple dozen in a hot category.

Generic hardcore doesn't do well there; people go to C4S when they've graduated all that stuff. Don't bother.

The most important element is to connect to the viewer sincerely. If you're going to do cosplay, know a thing or two about SpiderMan or whatever and play the part without a smirk. Do what makes sense for you.

For example, if you're a girly girl, baby doll type, go ahead and try balloons. If you're more of a sultry, exotic type, don't bother. It's not what the audience wants to see; it doesn't make sense. (But be sure to choose popping or non-popping balloone up front. The camps are evenly divided and do not cross the line. It's like making a bareback or condom only site - stick with your choice from the start.)

9842 04-28-2016 01:24 AM

I started in the adult industry on C4S two years ago. It's still my main source of income although I want to distribute my content via other channels. I agree with other posts, your content on this site has to be niche and exclusive, definitely not mainstream.